The Walking Dead - Season 4

Posted By: ecrew,CRCM

The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 12:55 PM

Anyone watch the season premiere on Sunday night? Thoughts....
Posted By: Dazed Auditor

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 01:08 PM

I watched. Some people occupying the prison seem a little too comfortable with zombies. Clara was very creepy.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 01:29 PM

I think they too comfortable with their "protected" surroundings. First the town and now the prison.

If you have children, or just watch the show, the voice of Phineas from the Disney cartoon Phineas and Ferb is Carl's friend. That was weird for us since our kiddos watch the cartoon.

And I agree, Clara was creepy...
Posted By: Pale Rider

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 02:35 PM

For a season premier, I thought it was a bit slow. Becoming farmers and ranchers in the prison was kind of boring.

They need to take these people out of prison and move out of Georgia or this could be the last season.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 02:41 PM

Based on how the episode ended, I would think they would be moving on from the prison pretty soon.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 02:59 PM

My understanding is that episode 1 is slow but starting next week, things get very intense. I don't think they will move out of the prison just yet.

Did anyone recognize Beth's now dead boyfriend from that movie A Haunting in Conneticutt? I thought he would be around for a little while.
Posted By: cheekEE

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 03:02 PM

I wonder when Carl will just snap...and will the pig turn into a zombie??
Posted By: Blade Scrapper

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 03:04 PM

I don't recall ever seeing an animal turning in this series.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 03:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Dazed Auditor
My understanding is that episode 1 is slow but starting next week, things get very intense. I don't think they will move out of the prison just yet.

Did anyone recognize Beth's now dead boyfriend from that movie A Haunting in Conneticutt? I thought he would be around for a little while.

He looked familar, but I have not seen that movie, so I don't know what I have seen him in.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 03:35 PM

I don't think an animal has become a zombie on the series but the dead pigs imply the virus is now airborne.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 03:40 PM

...and a loss of a major food supply.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 03:38 PM

They are already all infected.
Posted By: thomasj

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 03:48 PM

I would kind of like to see a zombie pig on the show...... Might liven things up a bit.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 04:20 PM

Liven things up? It was raining zombies. What more do you want?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 04:24 PM

hailing zombies

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 04:26 PM

That was pretty nasty, especially the hanging one.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 04:28 PM

A Zombie pig obviously....

I wonder what caused Harry Potter to pass out in the shower and start to turn.....

Did anyone else think that the chick Rick met in the forest was a Zombie hybrid at first - like she had kind of half turned?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 04:36 PM

On the Talking Dead, one of the producers was a guest and it was stressed that Harry Potter did not feel well and how he coughed all over the water trough in the bathroom.

I was shocked she was not a zombie. I know it must be a challenge in a zombie apocolypse to bath but she had a green tint and was not the color of dirt.

Did Beth and Darryl's embrace linger on a bit?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 04:46 PM

So, maybe Harry Potter got the Zombie Swine Flu™. It was interesting that a hog outside the prison was also almost dead. A flu outbreak would make moving from or defending the prison kind of hard but it would also thin out the cast a bit. That would be interesting, but I still want to see a Zombie pig - or better yet a Zombie wild boar.... or a Zombie bear.... Oh the possibilities....

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 04:52 PM

A Zombie Swine Flu does appear to be where they are going. However, as someone already pointed out, everyone is already infected. So maybe its just an illness going around that kills quickly then the dead turn to zombies.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 05:25 PM

Uh huh... the flu will get 'em all!

Should have gone to Walgreens for a Flu shot.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 05:27 PM

Originally Posted By: MonkEE
Uh huh... the flu will get 'em all!

Should have gone to Walgreens for a Flu shot.

And a Snickers™

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 06:12 PM

Originally Posted By: thomasj

A Zombie pig obviously....

I wonder what caused Harry Potter to pass out in the shower and start to turn.....

Did anyone else think that the chick Rick met in the forest was a Zombie hybrid at first - like she had kind of half turned?

A Zombie hybrid?? Yes, that is the perfect way to describe her.
Posted By: BurntSienna

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 07:27 PM

Clara was the creepiest, and I definitely thought she was some kind of half-zombie hybrid luring Rick to his death. I thought he was a fool to go to her camp. I would've said, "Um, #1, what kind of husband is this Eddie character to let you go out alone looking for food, and #2, why don't you go back and get Eddie and bring him to this spot to meet me."

The funniest line in the whole episode was when they were almost to Clara & Eddie's camp and Clara said, "He's just ahead". Get it, he's just ahead... he's just a HEAD (in a bag) hahaha. They made a point of mentioning that on Talking Dead, too. Made me laugh during both shows.

I think the pig is going to come back as a zombie which is crazy. What will it mean for their food sources? What about horses/transportation?

Carl and Rick seem to have a slightly more normal relationship now than at the end of last season when Carl was going all sociopathic psycho and shooting folks and basically telling his dad to go take a flying leap.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 07:31 PM

I have not read the comic, but it does seem like all hope is being lost. I would hope the community that is left over from the swine flu can get out into the world and find some hope, find other, larger communities that are thriving.

Otherwise they are all going to end up like that zombie hybrid in the woods.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 07:33 PM

Or worse, all turn into zombie rabbits.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 07:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Swim Werring
Or worse, all turn into zombie rabbits.

::runs from thread screaming:: Nooooooooo

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 07:52 PM

OR perhaps some Zombie fish!

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/13 07:56 PM

Well that's just silly. pfft

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/21/13 12:38 PM

Hopefully everyone found last night's episode more entertaining than last week's. Unfortunately, no zombie pigs.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/21/13 12:51 PM

Didn't get to see it, but if there was no Zombie Pig what's the point?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/21/13 12:55 PM

Well a zombie's face got pressed through the fence like an egg through one of those egg slicers. That was pretty cool.

Based on the preview, next week's episode should be awesome.
Posted By: Need Coffee

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/21/13 01:20 PM

Did anyone catch next weeks preview in The Talking Dead?
Click to reveal..
A hoard of over 7,500 walkers heading their way
will make things very interesting.

What is everyone's guess as to who is
Click to reveal..
feeding the walkers
and who
Click to reveal..
burned the group members
?

Sorry for all of the spoiler tags. I don't want to ruin anything for those who have not yet watched last night's episode.
Posted By: PATSGirl74

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/21/13 02:07 PM

I thought last nights episode was a bit slow but next week looks awesome based on the previews

Sorry I don't know how you insert the "spoiler" click to reveal thingys ...so I will just say Beth seems a little to cold and I think she may be the body burner.

Looks like they are going to spend time on peoples back storoes this season .... like did anyone else think they were implying the Michon lost a baby in the apocolyse?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/21/13 02:18 PM

The fence will not hold another 7,500; the older of the young sisters seems a good candidate for delivering snacks, and as for disposing of those with the bug...my guess it is one of the folks from the city, not the old timers. The zombies are winning the war, I think the director said after the show that 14 people in the prison went from runners to walkers.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/21/13 03:11 PM

Since I missed it...what happened to Harry Potter?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/21/13 03:20 PM

He started a chain reaction leading to
Click to reveal..
12 deaths (not including his own). The last death was someone who was a sleep walker and locked himself in his cell but still died due to the flu. That is how they discovered the illness that was killing them.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/21/13 03:21 PM

Wow...we are pretty good at guessing! Thanks for the update.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/21/13 06:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Pale Rider
The fence will not hold another 7,500; the older of the young sisters seems a good candidate for delivering snacks, and as for disposing of those with the bug...my guess it is one of the folks from the city, not the old timers. The zombies are winning the war, I think the director said after the show that 14 people in the prison went from runners to walkers.

Very interesting observation on the young sisters .... I think they may prove to be cool new characters to watch - def will expand Carol's part & will free up Carol & Darrell.
Posted By: Compligirl

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/21/13 08:30 PM

I think Bob (the new guy they found wondering alone- the one that turned the wine shelf over in the store) burned the bodies. I maybe completely wrong about him, but he just acts a little too shady.

As for who is feeding the walkers, the older sister is crazy enough to name the walkers but I'm not sure she is crazy enough to pick up live rats lol.

And who knows, if they never got the wall fixed where Sasha and Tyrese came into the prison, the governor may be living in part of the prison they never go to. So he might be drawing the walkers to the fence at night...with this show, you never know.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/22/13 12:54 PM

Originally Posted By: wna
And who knows, if they never got the wall fixed where Sasha and Tyrese came into the prison, the governor may be living in part of the prison they never go to. So he might be drawing the walkers to the fence at night...with this show, you never know.

I like this theory!

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/22/13 02:31 PM

I like this theory!

Now that's a thought.

We also thought the older sister too, since she was naming them, maybe she thought she was feeding them too... but it could be the Governor.

Glad to see Rick is back...

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/22/13 06:00 PM

I like this theory!

OMG Never even thought of that ..... I LOVE this theory and truly hope you are right. That would be a GREAT twist. That stinking Govenor. He is a bad man

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/22/13 06:25 PM

I'm probably completely WRONG and it will be someone we least suspect!

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/22/13 06:26 PM

The Governor seems way too far gone to toy with them. If he could get in I imagine he would sneak in at night and start cutting throats as they slept.

I also doubt that Tyrese would have failed to mention the large hole in the wall in the back of the prison. I get the feeling it is someone we might not know yet. Bob, is my only other guess.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/28/13 12:35 PM

So now we know who burned the bodies. Will that person be turned over to Tyrese?

So who will make it out of the sick ward? I'm thinking Hershel is a goner.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/28/13 01:19 PM

If Hershel dies, than they don't have a doctor, since it was the other doctor that would have gotten him sick, by the way EEWWWW.

And what about Glen???

I don't think Rick will turn over the person who burned the bodies, but I don't understand why they did it. Contain the illness? It had all spread...
Posted By: DoS

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/28/13 01:21 PM

I missed the episode because I was stupid and decided to watch the vikings flail around like epileptic fish for 3 hours ... frown

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/28/13 01:47 PM

I am hoping Glen will be ok.

Based on what the Exec Producer said on Talking Dead, it looks like the bodies were burned to contain the illness. It is unclear if they had already died from the illeness when the burning occurred.

We have what appears to be about 7,000 zombies headed towards the prison. Isn't that a problem?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/28/13 02:03 PM

I think Glenn will be just fine. Sasha is likely going to die just to solidify the new Tyrese. Hershel is up in the air.

Side note, what is the likelyhood of them ever inviting Marylin Manson back to the Talking Dead set. That was painful to watch.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/28/13 02:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Compligirl
I think Bob (the new guy they found wondering alone- the one that turned the wine shelf over in the store) burned the bodies. I maybe completely wrong about him, but he just acts a little too shady.

My sincere apologies to Bob. What was Carol thinking????

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/28/13 02:46 PM

Maybe she is covering for someone else? Protecting someone...or maybe she is turning into the psycho she becomes in the comics.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/28/13 03:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Need Coffee
I think Glenn will be just fine. Sasha is likely going to die just to solidify the new Tyrese. Hershel is up in the air.

Side note, what is the likelyhood of them ever inviting Marylin Manson back to the Talking Dead set. That was painful to watch.

Marilyn Manson was a terrible guest. I hope they never have him back.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/28/13 03:25 PM

Maybe she is covering for someone else? Protecting someone...or maybe she is turning into the psycho she becomes in the comics.

I have not read the comics, but I can see that happening. I'm surprised she didn't become one after losing her daughter.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/29/13 02:11 PM

I don't see them killing off Hershel - the sick guy coughed blood all over Herschel. I predict when Herschel does Not get sick he will figure out that it is not air-borne and it is in the soil, the worms that the picgs were eating and in turn the crops. Why are they burying the dead and planting crops in relatively close soil???

Marilyn Manson was awful to watch .... I loved when the host said "that's the first lucid comment you have made Marilyn" LOL

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/29/13 02:34 PM

Originally Posted By: PATSGirl74
Why are they burying the dead and planting crops in relatively close soil???

Because they don't have a farmer or rancher on the writing staff?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/29/13 04:46 PM

I don't see them killing off Hershel - the sick guy coughed blood all over Herschel. I predict when Herschel does Not get sick he will figure out that it is not air-borne and it is in the soil, the worms that the picgs were eating and in turn the crops. Why are they burying the dead and planting crops in relatively close soil???

Ok, if we go with this theory. In the beginning of the episode the first person who died from the illness, there were a bunch of people eating. The kid ended up taking over cooking/stirring for Carol. So it could have been in something they ate, but Ty's girl wasn't in that scene, neither was Glen (unless I missed something).

I too don't think Hershel is going to die, and hope Glen makes it, I like his character.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/30/13 01:43 PM

Why are they burying the dead and planting crops in relatively close soil???

Because they don't have a farmer or rancher on the writing staff?

LOL - so true, so true

This season is really taking me to task, I have watched the past 3 season in either marathons or on DVD so this is my first season actually having to wait a full week for a new episode ... So glad to have a thread about it to get me through

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/04/13 07:13 PM

So Rick gave Carol sentence for killing the two sick people. Do you agree with his decision?

I would have kept my mouth shut and put her on probation. If she killed anymore sick people before their time, rat her out to Tyreese.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/04/13 07:17 PM

One of them should have killed the other, the decision may come back to bite Rick in the bottom later.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/04/13 07:47 PM

Interesting, we didn't watch it last night, but it was DVRed. Hubby was working out, so I got to watch Revenge instead.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/04/13 07:53 PM

I don't see how what Rick did was that much differant than wehat he is punishing Carol for. She made a choice without consulting the group .... So did he by banishing her without consulting the group. I mean leaving her out there on her own is basically a death sentence at this point. I don't know

Two possibilities that keep popping into my head:
1. Carol meets up with the Govenor somewhere out there and ....
2. Carol runs into Daryl and the group and .....

Either way Chris jericho was really good on the Talking Dead, could have been that he followed Manson but I liked his insights

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/04/13 08:03 PM

I do hope that Carol survives on her own and hope that she pops up down the road.

Isn't it scary that Bob has been the sole survivor for two previous groups? Ana and her friend made the comment you don't want to stay somewhere after its gone bad. Time to leave the prison?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/04/13 09:02 PM

I was wondering about how was what Carol did any different from what Carl did at the end of last season (shooting the unarmed kid)? I do think that Carol got off pretty light however, considering what could have happened.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/04/13 09:39 PM

Carl is a child and Carol is an adult? I don't know, I think you have to look at the pros and cons. What Carol did was wrong but she adds a lot to the group.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/04/13 09:46 PM

All analogies break down at some point, Carl killed an enemy combatant who had just engaged in a surprise attack in which the goal was to kill all the prison residents.

Carol killed innocents to some extent, they did not want to bring death to the prison.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/04/13 09:51 PM

I'm sure Harry Potter did not want to bring death to the prison but once he died and turned into a zombie, a lot of people died.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/05/13 01:57 PM

We watched it last night. Does anyone think that Rick took her with him and that he meant to kill her at some point? It seemed like he was trying to make a decision about her the whole time. I don't think he should have made the decision on his own, but I see his dilema.

If he told the group she did it, Tyrese may kill her himself or hurt others (Daryl) in trying. If he told the group, and not Tyrese, then they would all be burden with knowing, not just him.

Now, he just has to deal with Daryl, depending on what he says to the group when he gets back to the prison.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/05/13 05:41 PM

lcrew, I had the same uneasy feeling that Rick might just kill Carol and say the walkers got her. I was relieved he "just" banished her instead, and I hope she may reappear at some time in the future in this series.

Now let's get the medicine back to where it's needed and save Herschel and Glen, please! I'm getting nervous we're going to lose another regular.

ETA: I don't think Rick will tell the others that he made the solo decision to banish Carol from the prison. I think he's going to mislead them in some way, which makes me nervous for Rick's future. Some of these folks are starting to come unglued. (Never mind that I would have been unglued long ago if I were a survivor! haha)

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/05/13 05:57 PM

BurntSienna - So you think Rick would lie to them. I hope not, since he seems to be trying to become who he used to be.

I the end of the last episode we were waiting for to jump out as he was driving.... too predictable I guess

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/12/13 04:18 PM

Glad to see that Rick didn't lie. But it was funny to see him check the garden with Carl before telling Daryl.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/12/13 04:47 PM

I wonder what Daryl's reaction will be.

How about that ending?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/12/13 04:56 PM

The Gov is back!

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/12/13 05:05 PM

Where are his friends?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/12/13 06:27 PM

How about that ending?

I was hoping to see that Sunday. Now I have to wait a week. cry Unfair. ::sniffle sniffle::

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/12/13 07:59 PM

How about that ending?

I'm thinking it's going to be bad. I don't think that he will find comfort in the fact that Tyreese would have killed her if he had found out.

I wonder what they will do if the Gov catches the flu?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/12/13 08:19 PM

I think as angry as Daryl will be the fact that walkers are breaking down the fences around the prison may put a damper on him actring on his anger. I think they are going to have to move out ... and quick. Obv tension will follow

I def think the Govenor is feeding the walkers and using them as a way to try to get to Rick and Co. ...even if his buddies are still with him, he knows he doesn't have the man power to take the live ones on.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/12/13 08:44 PM

The Govennator and the Samurai lady have a date with destiny.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/18/13 04:11 PM

Ummmm, I was not impressed with last night's epsiode. Hopefully next week's will be more interesting.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/18/13 04:46 PM

Yeah, why make Phillip/Brian/the gov almost human again by helping the clan of women?

And at what point in time did we seen him in the previous episode spying on Rick and the prison?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/18/13 06:18 PM

It kinda makes me think that he's going to be asking Rick for help, not wanting revenge.

When they were walking on the road, I was thinking, so who is going to be driving and see them... Rick? Carol? Daryl?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/19/13 08:27 PM

How could those women last for so long not knowing how to kill a zombie? And isn't it common knowledge from pop culture that you have to take out the brain to kill a zombie?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/19/13 10:07 PM

Originally Posted By: lcrew
BurntSienna - So you think Rick would lie to them. I hope not, since he seems to be trying to become who he used to be.

I'm so glad I was wrong! I really like Rick, but I was just having a bad feeling he wouldn't tell the truth. Glad he did. smile Of course, he still hasn't told Daryl yet... yikes.

I don't care how many little girls or women all on their own that the Governor helps. That man is still pure evil, and Martinez should have shot him where he stood in the pit after pulling the little girl to safety. Finally, I totally agree - how in the world did the sisters and the little girl survive so long without killing a single zombie? Good grief.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/19/13 10:09 PM

And at what point in time did we seen him in the previous episode spying on Rick and the prison?

The very last moment of Sunday November 10th's episode showed the Governor standing looking at/spying on the prison.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/19/13 11:00 PM

Yes, but how long after joining up with the women and now Martinez's group is he standing outside of the prison.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/19/13 11:18 PM

Yes, but how long after joining up with the women and now Martinez's group is he standing outside of the prison.

Good question, DA. He told the women he'd been on the road "for months" but we know he lies. But the beard and disheveled hair probably don't lie - he didn't meet the women until quite a while after he burned Woodbury to the ground, I'm guessing. So the Gov meeting up with the women has to be fairly "current" with the walkers being fed rats and the walls come tumblin' down time frame.

Edited to correct that it wasn't the prisoners/our heroes eating rats, it was the walkers, d'oh.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/25/13 02:18 PM

I quess those who watched last night know where the storyline is going. I think everyone in this thread knew the Governor was pure evil.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/25/13 03:21 PM

Goodnight, last night's episode was as dark and disturbing as American Horror story: Coven.

Isn't it rich how the gov has started his heads in an aqaurium collection again, this time the whole body in a lake?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/25/13 03:58 PM

I must say, I had high hopes for a chorus of Kumbaya between the Governor and Rick. I hate that he has reverted back to his evil ways.

I wonder if no one else ever goes to the lake? I think that someone one would notice the start of the walker garden in the bottom. I also wonder who else will join him in the lake?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/25/13 04:13 PM

If anyone went for a swim in that lake, they are in for a big surprise.

Looks like the Gov wants to relocate the group so he may not be too concerned about the lake.

I know this week is Thanksgiving but I sure hope there is a new episode on Sunday.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/25/13 04:21 PM

I know this week is Thanksgiving but I sure hope there is a new episode on Sunday.

I think the mid-season finale is Sunday and then we have to wait until February for a new episode. frown

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/25/13 04:25 PM

So walkers, and their brains, don't need air, interesting...but dumb!

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/25/13 04:27 PM

They will leave us dangling in suspense to see how the confrontation ends.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/25/13 05:46 PM

THe midseason finale is this Sunday, December 1st. Then we'll be waiting.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/25/13 06:24 PM

So walkers, and their brains, don't need air, interesting...but dumb!

So true Pale I thought that too, Why isn't he just drowning and in turn killing the "brain" - I didn't make the connection that it is similiar to his heads in a fish tank either but that is dead on accurate (no pun intended)

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 12/02/13 03:17 PM

All I can say for last night's episode is OMG!

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 12/02/13 03:29 PM

yeah ... there were several instances of obsenities being muddered under my breath. I don't think February will come fast enough. The writers really know how to keep their audience coming back!

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 12/02/13 04:47 PM

They sure used the gov to shake things up.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 12/02/13 07:11 PM

Awesome episode. I thought Rick's last line was very appropriate.
Posted By: Bacon Boy

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/10/14 03:36 PM

Who knew Michonne (sp) was so multi-faceted?? Last night's episode was awesome. Carl was such a punk,

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/10/14 03:50 PM

Did her boyfriend/husband kill himself and their child? They have may have covered this in The Talking Dead, but I didn't get to watch it.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/10/14 03:59 PM

Talking Dead had her as a guest the whole hour. It was a dream sequence that indicates she is dealing with grief and not being the auto murder incorporated machine she has been most of the time since the apocalypse.

I don't think they said how her friends and child died.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/10/14 04:03 PM

I wasn't sure what she meant when she was talking to "Mike" in the Biker Bar that "he still could have been there too." I wasn't sure if he decided to leave the camp they were staying at and that's when he died or if something else happened.
Posted By: Beachbum, CRCM

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/10/14 05:10 PM

I got the impression, after watching talking dead, that Mike took his own life because he wasn't prepared, or strong enough to face the new reality. but I didn't get what happen to the baby,

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/10/14 07:19 PM

They did not say what happened to the baby but the boyfriend and his friend were absolutly her "pets" when we first met her in season 2. I think that her boyfriend opted to leave camp (with her and the kid and friend)and it went south from there. I liked that they showed another side of her last night

Any thoughts on this .... I think that when Carl & Rick open the door for her she is going to be holding Carl's shoe that the walker took

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/10/14 07:25 PM

I don't know about you, but that scene where he loses his shoe I was freaking out. Stupid books in the doorway!

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/10/14 07:32 PM

They directed the episode in a way that was nearly a shot by shot match to the graphic novel. It was amazing. I just finished reading the "novels" again and just read this part last weekend so it was fresh in my mind.

The only obvious deviations were the shoe scene and the dream sequence.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/10/14 08:26 PM

They did not say what happened to the baby but the boyfriend and his friend were absolutly her "pets" when we first met her in season 2. I think that her boyfriend opted to leave camp (with her and the kid and friend)and it went south from there. I liked that they showed another side of her last night

Any thoughts on this .... I think that when Carl & Rick open the door for her she is going to be holding Carl's shoe that the walker took

It was mentioned on Talking Dead that her new "pets" were both the Governor's men, even though they did not last long.....

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/18/14 06:22 PM

So who watched Sunday?

And what did you think about

Click to reveal..
Carol showing up?
Posted By: HappyGilmore

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/18/14 06:29 PM

4 seasons in and they still haven't figured out a way to eradicate the zombie hordes? Alice figured it out in 2 Resident Evil movies...

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/18/14 06:55 PM

How will they all find each other? They are so scattered to the four winds....Weird that Carol is back with the young girls she did such a good job of teaching self-defense.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/18/14 07:26 PM

even more weird is that you comment on young girls...haven't you learned from your mistakes? shocked

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/18/14 08:50 PM

Two of my favorite characters were introduced and the casting was spot on for Abraham. I am worried they have strayed too far from the source material with who all is still alive. I also do not like the idea of a map on the tracks showing "Terminus."

I am not sure which community it is referring to and it seems like they may use that to avoid certain plot points from the graphic novels.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/18/14 09:06 PM

I think Lizzie is itching to kill something. Poor bunnies. They should not let her babysit Judith.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/18/14 10:33 PM

For those who have read the graphic novels, do you think Lizzie and her sister are playing the part of the twins from the novels? I can't help but think so based on how they are developing Lizzie's character.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/19/14 04:16 PM

I thought Sunday's episode was good - Glad to see Carol back. Agrred Lizzie is a maniac waiting to happen ..... covering Judith's face, SCARY

I can not believe that Glen is still in the prison OMG

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/19/14 05:58 PM

When my hubby and I were watching, and Lizzie was covering Judith's face, he's said "If she smothers her, I am done watching this show."

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/19/14 09:07 PM

A co-worker made a good assumption ..... what if Lizzy was the real person that killed the "sick" people at the prison & carol (who clearly knows the kid is whack-a-doodles) covered for her by saying it was her that killed and burned the bodies. Possibly Carol only burned them ????? Thoughts

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/19/14 09:12 PM

That is an interesting theory. Does your co-worker have any facts to point or is it just speculation?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/19/14 09:37 PM

Nope no facts just a thought ... two crazies in cahoots

Di anyone see the paralell on FaceBook about how WD is similiar to Toy Story? It's hilarious

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/19/14 09:39 PM

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/undeniable-proof-that-the-walking-dead-and-toy-story-have-th

Not sure if this will work

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/21/14 04:11 PM

But wasn't Lizzy the one who wasn't afraid the Walkers? She thought of them still as people. In the last episode she said that her sister was afraid of the Walkers because she didn't understand them.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/03/14 05:25 PM

Awesome scene skinning the snake last night, but I was disappointed to learn they switched to an eel when they started eating it. Nothing wrong with snake!

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/03/14 06:20 PM

So if everyone is infected, why were there so many dead bodies in the country club that were not zombies?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/03/14 08:48 PM

The hanging ones were "alive." I assumed the others had head trauma. I will look again tonight to confirm.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/04/14 04:41 PM

I've seen lots of corspes in cars stranded on the road on this show. They don't appear to have head trauma but they were not zombies.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/04/14 07:38 PM

perhaps they died before the infection turned air born, perhaps they died before being infected or they had better immune systems. considering how little has been revealed about the infection itself it could be any number of things.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/04/14 08:14 PM

True but that weird doctor at the CDC in season 1 told Rick everyone is infected. Perhaps he was wrong?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/04/14 08:17 PM

In the beginning, dead people stayed dead.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/05/14 03:39 PM

slightly off topic, I went to the book store yesterday to pick up the walking dead graphic novel ... and they are out of volume one. figures.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/05/14 04:19 PM

Were you looking for the omnibus? I have volumes one and two.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/05/14 06:07 PM

honestly I would have taken either the compendium or the individual volume ... they didn't have the first of either ....

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/11/14 01:42 PM

I can not believe no one has comments on this weeks episode ..... I am so angry with daryl. He started believing in the good in the world (which is nice & I like that side of him) but then he hears the dog bark and just throws open the door .... REALLY !!! Just starting to get good in time for the season finale next month
Posted By: bonette

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/11/14 02:16 PM

I would like to know why Maggie isn't worried about finding Beth. She could've put Beth's name on the message beside Glenn's.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/11/14 06:36 PM

Originally Posted By: bonette
I would like to know why Maggie isn't worried about finding Beth. She could've put Beth's name on the message beside Glenn's.

I would guess that she knows that Glenn got out of the prison (even though he didn't) and she didn't know about Beth's outcome.

I am trying to figure out when everyone is going to run into each other since they are all on the same track going to the same place.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/11/14 06:40 PM

With the exception of Beth and Daryl. They are not on the tracks any longer....

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/11/14 08:09 PM

With the exception of Beth and Daryl. They are not on the tracks any longer....

At the end of the last episode, Maggie and the other two were on tracks, Darryl was by the tracks, Carol and the little group was on tracks and Glenn was looking at the map of the tracks. Rick and his son were on the tracks, I just figured they would follow them again.

It seemed like they were heading to the one location.

Did I miss something??

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/11/14 08:38 PM

Beth was kidnapped and Daryl was looking for her when he ran into the bad guys. Will he join them or kill them all and continue to look for Beth? He was chasing the car down a road, not on the tracks.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/12/14 01:00 PM

He was at crossroad! Now I remember.

But the others are tracks. Huh, guess I gotta keep watching to see what happens...

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/12/14 08:56 PM

I think they are all (or most) going to run into each other either at Terminus or on the way there in the season finale and leave us with a cliffhanger til October .....

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/17/14 12:45 PM

This show really knows how to make a guy mad, yesterday's episode was CRAZY!
Posted By: Carolina Blue

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/17/14 01:02 PM

That was crazy. I definitely did not see that coming. Crazy situation to which I don't think there was any possible good outcome.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/17/14 01:56 PM

For those who have read the graphic novels, do you think Lizzie and her sister are playing the part of the twins from the novels? I can't help but think so based on how they are developing Lizzie's character.

This. When it occured in the book it served as a key growth moment for a central character. In the show it didn't seem to serve any purpose. Oh well.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/17/14 03:52 PM

Would Tyrese have forgiven Carol if she did not have to 'take care' of Lizzie? And the episode did answer a couple of questions.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/17/14 04:10 PM

Two less young people in the apoc. Will there be enough to carry on civilization?
Posted By: lucyc

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/17/14 08:03 PM

During the Talking Dead, Melissa McBride said on the last day of shooting this episode the jigsaw puzzle box was given to them.

It was revealed that the puzzle was a picture of Sophia in her rainbow T-shirt from season 2.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/18/14 06:24 PM

That episode was CRAZY ..... crazy good. It made a good point hat obviosly Lizzie had some "issues" & just becasue it's an apocolypse does not mean that people with "issues" (say future psychopaths)will not exist. It was sad but nessecary ....And Carol could not have chosen a better time to confess to Tyrese.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/18/14 07:00 PM

Would Tyrese have forgiven Carol if she did not have to 'take care' of Lizzie? And the episode did answer a couple of questions.

Yes, I believe so. He is the biggest pacifist on the show (now that Mika is dead) and he is somewhat level headed. He realized he could not keep all three girls alive on his own. That is one reason he was so relieved to see Carol. I feel that if she had confessed right after the prison downfall he would have had the same reaction.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/18/14 07:34 PM

Only two more episodes and each small group has had their own show, so will they get back together within 2 weeks?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/18/14 08:04 PM

Yes, and they will accomplish absolutely nothing plotwise. They may end the season introducing
Click to reveal..
The Hunters and what threat they present.
Honestly, I expected this half of the season to be
Click to reveal..
The Hunters'
story arc since it is so short. Oh well.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/19/14 01:51 PM

What happened to the baby?
Posted By: Ric30

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/19/14 02:44 PM

Tyrese is carrying her on his back.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/19/14 03:02 PM

OK. I didn't see her.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/19/14 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By: WWBSD?
What happened to the baby?

Just in case people have not seen it yet, a little more detail behind the spoiler bar.

Click to reveal..
When Carol and Tyrese returned to find Mika dead and Lizzie covered in blood she said "She will come back, Judith will to, I was about to do her." They then cut to Judith laying on the blanket. So, had they not returned in time there would have been a zombie baby.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/31/14 02:50 PM

I must say, I really like what they did with
Click to reveal..
The Hunters. Instead of having them stalk the group like in the books they had them set a rabbit trap with Terminus. It was a great move, especially having read the books as it made you think the group Daryl joined were them and Terminus was a renamed town.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/31/14 03:00 PM

Last night's episode had me at the edge of my seat.
Click to reveal..
The scene with the Hunters was just wow. I was wondering what Rick's twitching eye was going to lead to.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/31/14 03:16 PM

lcrew,

I got the impression that
Click to reveal..
they were not meant to represent The Hunters from the story. They wanted you to think that while watching the scene, since it was taken straight from the book, but the real hunters are Terminus since they are the cannibals. I guess they both have characteristics of The Hunters from the books.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/31/14 03:20 PM

AHHH! I have not read the books. My mistake, but my hubby and I thought

Click to reveal..
The people at Terminus were cannibals. We were thinking what kinda of "meat" was being grilled. EWWWW

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/31/14 03:26 PM

Originally Posted By: lcrew
AHHH! I have not read the books. My mistake, but my hubby and I thought

Click to reveal..
The people at Terminus were cannibals. We were thinking what kinda of "meat" was being grilled. EWWWW

You and your hubby are right. They made changes but I thought they were brilliant in execution. This one episode salvaged the season for me.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/31/14 03:50 PM

I enjoyed the final line of the season.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/31/14 04:20 PM

Cannibals!?!?! I guess the lady griller was a hint, and they walked by bones (looked like spines, which I guess you would keep for soup base) for another hint.

But what was the big room with all the candles?

Only Tyrese and Carol are not captured, is that right?

Rick is fierce right now. But he can't bite everybody's neck.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/31/14 04:36 PM

That and "people come here, they become part of us, and we grow stronger" line.
Posted By: lucyc

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/31/14 05:01 PM

The big room with the candles had names on the floor which I think were the names of their victims.

The room also had "Never again. Never trust. We first, always" on the walls.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/31/14 05:21 PM

at what point would the zombies have exhausted all forms of food and died off? surely before 4 years...and who keeps the grass cut in this show? I've seen some seriously well kept lawns...whi has time for that when running from zombies?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/31/14 06:28 PM

I think it has been less than a year since the apoc started. But there hasn't been enough of nature taking back well kept lawns, must be a budget thing for the show....

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/31/14 07:58 PM

Pale is correct - they have eluded that it's been 12-18 monthes since the start of the apocolypse.

Also, while we did not see Carol, Tyrese or Baby Judith when Rick's group was being "pushed" to the train car via poorly aimed gunfire - did anyone else hear people yelling for Help and banging on metal? I thought it was coming from a metal storage shed they ran by but not sure. You def could not see the train car at that point. Carol's group could be being held elsewhere in Terminus ...or it's just a differant "appetizzer" group

Great Season Finale

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/31/14 08:20 PM

Yes, I did hear the other train car. I just thought it was ironic that both Glenn's and Rick's group ended up to together, and there were no other people in the car.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 04/01/14 01:28 PM

I agree L but seriously all I was thinking is "UGH it's 10:00PM now I have to wait until October for Michonne to get her sword back and start a massacre"

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/14/14 12:43 PM

So who watched the season premiere? It was AWESOME!!

I thought it was interesting that

Click to reveal..
Carol save the day.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/14/14 02:04 PM

OMG best season premiere ever !!!!! And I totally loved the final scene with the guy from episode 1 and the "penance" episode. The Talking Dead was great too
Posted By: JenF

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/14/14 03:39 PM

OMG best season premiere ever !!!!!

Totally agree with this statement. Loved every minute of this episode. Not what I expected to happen at all.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/14/14 04:15 PM

Poor Michonne did not get her sword back though...

The show has gotten pretty dark.....you are either the cattle or the butcher...

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/14/14 06:25 PM

Hopefully they grabbed the big bag of weapons & Michonne's sword maybe was in there? I don't remember if Gareth took it at Terminus .....Talk about "dark" Pale - I was sweating when that guy had his hands on Judith's neck. And for the record - I do NOT believe that Tyrese killed him like he told Carol he did. I think he knocked him out and thats it. They did not have him in the "In Memorium" part of Talking Dead

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/14 01:11 PM

Ooohhhh nice catch!

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/15/14 05:11 PM

My husband doesn't he killed him either. People's thoughts in how Rick changed his mind in going back to Terminus and killing everybody once he saw his daughter.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/20/14 12:16 PM

Well I guess we have our answer as to whether or not Tyrese killed the guy. Poor Bob. Why was everyone wandering around in the dark around the church?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/20/14 01:11 PM

OK so that was an AMAZING episode once again .... Some thoughts / questions:

1.I think Bob was wandering around outside the church in the dark in a Zombe Apocolyspe (great idea BTW) becasue of all the wine drinking inside. He did swear off the booze after the incident at the prison.
2. But it seemed like the Terminus guys knew Bob more than just from when they held them prisoner ..... Anyone think maybe the Terminus freaks are one of the groups Bob said that he "left"?

I totally loved that the "church lady" zombie kept her glasses on so we could identify her LOL - love their attention to detail

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/20/14 01:36 PM

I took some cold medicine last night, so I had hard time staying awake during the episode (will need to watch the DVR), but anyone think that Bob got bit when the walker took him down in the water.

I thought that he may have "wondered" outside because he was leaving before turning. I didn't realize they were drinking.
But, I'm pretty sure I would be conscious either if what the people from Terminus did to me what they did to him. (BTW, YUCK!!)
Posted By: CompliantOkie

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/20/14 01:47 PM

lcrew I definitely thought he got bit when the water zombie got him at the food bank and he wandered out to either kill himself or be far from the others when he turned. But I couldn't figure out why he hadn't already turned if he was bitten. It seems strange that if he was bitten the cannibals wouldn't have noticed when they were cutting off his leg for dinner.

BTW not a fan of the show but hubby is so I occasionally watch it.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/20/14 02:15 PM

They led us to believe Bob and the priest are hiding something. It is odd that the group couldn't figure that the terminus group would have transportation and would find them.

Have the ever explained why all animals other than squirrels have vanished? Poor milk cows must have exploded....

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/20/14 02:30 PM

It did seem that the Terminus group knew Bob. I didn't even think about him wanting to get away from the alcohol. I guess the party is over.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/20/14 02:49 PM

I am hoping that next week is w hen they finally tell us what happened to Beth

Pale - I agree every once in a while they show a deer but they never seem to kill them and eat them. They seem to prefer the taste of squirrel LOL. Also I thought it odd that they were filling drinking water in the stream .....seems like a germ breeding ground to me.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/20/14 04:41 PM

I want to answer the questions posed so bad....

Pale, for some reason I thought you had read the books.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/20/14 04:49 PM

I want to answer the questions posed so bad....

Pale, for some reason I thought you had read the books.

You could use the spoiler box.

Click to reveal..
Like this

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/20/14 05:08 PM

I have have never read a graphic novel and lead a sheltered life when it comes to fiction.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/20/14 05:42 PM

I have have never read a graphic novel and lead a sheltered life when it comes to fiction.

You say on page one that you have not read it so I have no idea where I got that notion. My bad.
Posted By: middkid87

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/20/14 06:01 PM

I'm in the "Bob's been bit" camp, just because of the final scenes before he was kidnapped. He was way too calm and at peace. Its like he knew he had been bit and had made the decision to kill himself to save the others (specifically Tyrese's sister) from having to kill him.

Question: if you eat someone who is contaminated but not yet turned, do you get contaminated? My wife and I debated that one for awhile last night.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/20/14 06:58 PM

Originally Posted By: smegathlin
Question: if you eat someone who is contaminated but not yet turned, do you get contaminated? My wife and I debated that one for awhile last night.

Everyone is already infected so it shouldn't matter whether they have been bitten or not. That said, not everything in the Walking Dead world makes sense, like reanimated dead people, so who knows.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/21/14 01:57 PM

[quote=smegathlin]I'm in the "Bob's been bit" camp, just because of the final scenes before he was kidnapped. He was way too calm and at peace.

I also thought he was very "calm" to say his leg was cut off at the knee and he was watching them EAT IT !!! But it also looked like the skin around the knee was neatly sutcured and somewhat healed already .....Maybe there is a bit of a time lapse between scenes??I am not sure on that

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/21/14 08:45 PM

I figured he was calm as he was in shock. His stump is going to hurt like a beyotch when the adrenaline wears off.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/22/14 07:54 PM

I have a sick feeling they are going to systematically eat his limbs off GROSS

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/22/14 08:00 PM

Bob was looking too content. He is a goner.
Posted By: Sci_Comply

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/24/14 02:35 AM

I also think
Click to reveal..
that the pastor locked himself inside the church and wouldn't save anyone else ... hence the scratches and words scraped into the siding. Was the church lady his lover? Is that why he was so freaked out?

I just started watching this deign the marathon before the new season. I missed the whole first season and some others in between but I LOVE IT!!!! laugh

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/24/14 11:36 AM

Those are my husband's thoughts Sci_Comply.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/24/14 01:12 PM

I've read the graphic novel and honestly it slips my mind on the pastor's storyline. I'll have to re check that not that they strictly follow the book's storyline.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/24/14 06:11 PM

AGREE 100% - the pastor have guilt and those scratches and the words. There was def something going on between them - you know the old say " A picure is worth a thousand words" so true

Sci - If you have Comcast you should be able to get the first three seasons On-Demand. They are all sooooooooo good
Posted By: jaenelle

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/24/14 09:53 PM

AGREE 100% - the pastor have guilt and those scratches and the words. There was def something going on between them - you know the old say " A picure is worth a thousand words" so true

Sci - If you have Comcast you should be able to get the first three seasons On-Demand. They are all sooooooooo good

Seasons 1-4 are on Netflix, if you have that. Also, the episodes are available to purchase from Amazon.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/27/14 12:36 PM

Another outstanding episode last night.

Best line of the show...
Click to reveal..
We didn't want to waste the bullets.

So who do we think is with Daryl?
Click to reveal..
I think it is Morgan.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/27/14 01:14 PM

::thumbs up x2::

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/27/14 01:24 PM

I thought the episode was good, but predictable. It wrapped up all of the questions we were asking.

I agree with Dazed Auditor on the best line of the show, lol.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/27/14 05:15 PM

Agreed Best Line of the show for sure & 100% that it is Morgan with Daryl....no way it is Carol, why would she be "hiding". Daryl is going to have trusted Morgan becasue Morgan would have said he knew Rick Grimes.

Very good episode. Looking forward to nect week and that "hospital setting" with Beth ....don't forget when we first met Beth at the farm she had some serious issues (cutting and locking herself in the bedroom and trying to slice her wrists)

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/27/14 07:08 PM

That was a great scene with
Click to reveal..
the Terminus people in the church. I think Gareth is finally out of the picture. wink

Agreed with the beat line of the show too!

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/27/14 08:13 PM

Great scene?!?!?!?!?!

It was gruesome to watch! And then had to rewatch it in slow motion during Dead Live!

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/28/14 02:45 AM

Ok, maybe "great" wasn't the right word....

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/28/14 03:12 PM

Just my popping off Sci. It was certainly the most memorable part of the hour, for sure!

I was hoping Beth was in the bushes, rather than the guy in the hoodie, mask and dark glasses.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 10/29/14 01:45 PM

I think it was a great scene. It's a show about the zombie apocalypse. Gore comes with the package. I cheered when Gareth's fingers were shot off.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/03/14 02:34 PM

Thoughts on last nights episode. We obviously don't think Beth is weak.

Click to reveal..
And we think that Carol and Daryl have a plan. Carol gets in, wrecks havoc and gets Beth out. Daryl is waiting outside to take anyone down that tries to stop them.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/03/14 04:29 PM

I was confused on the timing of this episode. Beth was taken so long ago. And I thought it was a muddled introduction to this new group of people. Plus, why does this new group go storming through the backwoods of rural Geogia? I thought Rick and his group were far removed from Atlanta, but Beth finds herself a prisoner in Atlanta.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/03/14 06:44 PM

I think
Click to reveal..
that the person in the woods with Daryl is Noah.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/03/14 08:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Sci_Comply
I think
Click to reveal..
that the person in the woods with Daryl is Noah.

My hubby and I think
Click to reveal..
Carol, Beth and Noah. My husband thinks Noah will become Beth's love interest.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/03/14 08:58 PM

I was sooooooooooooooo disappointed in most of last nights episode until about the last 10 minutes. I waited so long to see what happened ot Beth and then we got THAT lame episode. I have faith that the story line will progress and grow but that was such a let-down.

I think Daryl is with Noah

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/03/14 08:58 PM

Is it nest Sunday night yet .....still hoping for more

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/04/14 03:37 AM

I'm also confused as to how Beth got snatched by the police and then ended up in a hospital in Atlanta. Hopefully it will all become clear next week.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/04/14 02:40 PM

I wouldn't count on it. Next week's episode appears to be about the group heading to Washington. We likely won't return to Beth and Carol for a couple weeks.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/04/14 05:43 PM

Ok, I'm so confused. Who is Noah?
Posted By: RockChucker, CAMS

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/04/14 06:04 PM

You know, the guy that built the ark. Or was that Moses.... wink

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/04/14 07:02 PM

Isn't Noah the young black man that was working with Beth in the Atlanta hospital? He escaped, leaving Beth behind to be punished.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/04/14 07:49 PM

yes

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/10/14 02:09 PM

Only 3 more epsisodes in 2014 ......... then we wait again until February

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/10/14 02:11 PM

After watching last night's episode, I wonder if Glen, Maggie and Tara regret leaving Rick and the group.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/10/14 04:58 PM

Walkers bones must be made of mush after seeing them ripped by the water cannon.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/17/14 02:13 PM

Only two episodes left until the mid season break.

Last night's episode was interesting. I'm so glad that

Click to reveal..
Noah decided to go back for Beth.

I guess we know who is with Daryl.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 11/17/14 02:33 PM

Only two episodes left until the mid season break.

Last night's episode was interesting. I'm so glad that

Click to reveal..
Noah decided to go back for Beth.

I guess we know who is with Daryl.

I don't think he had choice. But, I have a feeling there is going to some major butt kicking next week.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 12/01/14 01:26 PM

Who saw the mid season finale? Sniff!

Click to reveal..
Beth died.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 12/01/14 02:18 PM

That was crazy. Poor Daryl frown

And what is up with the priest!?!
Posted By: JenF

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 12/01/14 02:20 PM

I did and I'm still trying recover. Such a shocking episode.

Norman Reedus is one of my favorites on the show and can't wait to meet him when I go to the New Orleans Comic Con. So excited!!

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 12/01/14 02:45 PM

I think the priest is nothing but a problem. I knew he would put the group at risk.

It was awesome when Rick

Click to reveal..
hit Officer Lamson with the car. He did warn him.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 12/01/14 02:49 PM

RIP to one of the few left in the group who had retained their humanity.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 12/01/14 03:09 PM

I think the priest is nothing but a problem. I knew he would put the group at risk.

It was awesome when Rick

Click to reveal..
hit Officer Lamson with the car. He did warn him.

"He wouldn't stop"

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 12/01/14 03:24 PM

RIP to one of the few left in the group who had retained their humanity.

The writers and creators have a habit of killing off those with a moral compass or show too much civility.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 12/01/14 05:42 PM

I did feel bad that Beth died - her character had evolve quite a bit.

The priest is more of a liability to the group that crying baby Judith .... He needs to go already.
Posted By: Daisy Doodle

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 12/01/14 07:21 PM

I have no idea why I'm surprised when they kill off a character that a lot of folks love! Nature of the zombie apocalypse I suppose. Hate waiting for this show to come back. I'm curious if any of the folks at the hospital chose to join Rick's group.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 12/01/14 07:50 PM

It looked like only Noah came out of the hospital with the group.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 12/02/14 03:39 AM

So...
Click to reveal..
who else thinks Noah and Morgan are related? Uncle/nephew perhaps?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 12/02/14 01:21 PM

That's an interesting theory.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/09/15 08:26 PM

Talk about the good dying young.....

All the young folks dead, the sisters, Beth, Bob, and now
Click to reveal..
Tyreese!

Just in case some of y'all didn't watch last night.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/12/15 04:37 PM

When I was finally able to watch the episode, all I could say was "wow, nice recap." And, we were sad at the end.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/12/15 06:43 PM

It was time.
Click to reveal..
Tyrese had outlived his usefulness

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/17/15 01:46 PM

So is the new guy worth trusting? He looks very clean and well fed. Can you cook rabies out of meat?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/17/15 03:05 PM

Can you cook rabies out of meat?

don't ask me how I know but, yes, as long as you don't eat the brain or spinal cord.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/17/15 03:29 PM

Making notes in my zombie apocalypse survival guide.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/17/15 04:00 PM

So is the new guy worth trusting?
It's the Walking Dead, so I'm going to go ahead and venture a guess...No.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/17/15 05:20 PM

You can cook the zombie out of a zombie, so why not cook rabies out of a dog?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/17/15 05:33 PM

Everyone is already infected with the zombie virus. I would still be concerned about catching rabies.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/17/15 05:39 PM

Everyone is already infected with the zombie virus. I would still be concerned about catching rabies.

So was Bob wrong the folks were going to die when they ate his leg? I wish Rick would have let one of them live to test this theory.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/23/15 07:25 PM

Escape Woodbury and Terminus, then jump into Alexandria - there is no rest for the weary.....

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/23/15 09:08 PM

I have not seen it yet but I take it they introduced the Alexandria community and left it in suspense as to their motives?

If that is the case Pale, do you think they are good or bad?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/23/15 09:19 PM

The producers are playing with us! There are no clues that would lead us to one conclusion or the other on Alexandria being good or bad. The group heard children playing but none were in sight. The only two Alexandrians introduced so far are these two goofy guys that seem to good to have survived this long in the new world.

I haven't read the novel, so I have no idea what is in store.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/23/15 09:33 PM

I will not say anything. Honestly, it is hard to figure out what they will change from the comics and what they will not so even us readers are left guessing.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/23/15 10:10 PM

I am digging out my omnibuses. It's been so long since I've read them that I don't recall what happens. But as already stated, there is no guarantee the TV show will follow the comic books.
Posted By: cashmueli

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 02/26/15 10:09 PM

Everyone is already infected with the zombie virus.

Exactly! My first thought when they showed the gate and said "Nothing is getting in or out without our permission." Well, what about when someone dies inside the compound? What procedures are in place to assure everyone remains safe? If I were Rick, that's the question I'd be asking. Even if they are good people, bad things can still happen. That's what I think will happen. They will be good people, we will have hope, and then BAM! someone dies and they are on the run again.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/02/15 04:12 PM

Did everyone enjoy the punch? I know I did. A few changes were made from the books; namely
Click to reveal..
Douglas Monroe becoming Deanna Monroe
, but it worked just as well.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/02/15 05:51 PM

Would be interesting if Rick follows through on his thought of taking the residents out and taking over!

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/02/15 06:54 PM

So they become exactly what they fear in others?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/02/15 08:16 PM

Well, they are the "walking dead" after all, not the zombies. Like the Rock says, they need to know their role!

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/02/15 08:19 PM

And what's up with Carol, acting like she is just a sweet cookie maker, missing her husband......?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/02/15 08:39 PM

So they become exactly what they fear in others?
I think it is interesting that they were the sheep when they got mixed up with the governor and at Terminis. In Alexandria they are the ones to be feared. These people, despite what they have built are a little inept (the way they were playing around with the zombie). I think that Deanne knew that they needed Rick and his crew in order to continue to survive. The group has gone from being in danger to being the danger. The rest of the season should be interesting.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/02/15 08:38 PM

Carol was just telling that lady what she wanted to hear. Not making herself stand out to much or be looked at as a threat. I think Carol is 100% in line with Rick ..... test the waters see how it goes and if there is a ripple then take over the town and claim it for themselves.

Question is how will Rick handle it if Deana (She-Govenor)not accept Daryl to stay in town? I think she is "auditioning" all of them and in the end she is not going to let all of them stay

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/03/15 03:51 PM

If what Thomas says is true and Deanna knew they were needed then she is smart enough to know that she will have to accept them all or risk losing the entire community.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/03/15 04:24 PM

I'm guessing they try to eliminate Daryl in an accident and/or he exiles himself and splits from the group. He does not appear comfortable there (these are not the type of people he was comfortable with prior to this mess). The group has been all together for too long at this point. They have repeatedly split up and reunited over the course of the show and those periods when they are apart are what creates drama waiting and wondering when or if they will be reunited. It would be pretty boring if they all just settled in and lived happily ever after.

I am speculating that the Deana expects the men she exiled to return and pose a threat to her and the community - which is why they sought out Rick and the group the way they did.
Posted By: jaenelle

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/03/15 04:32 PM

If they kill off Daryl and/or Glenn, I'm out. Already lost Tyreese and Andrea and Dale, not sure how much more I can take.
Posted By: BotV#6

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/03/15 06:10 PM

I think they will introduce another group soon. I'm guessing it was to do something with the girl that doesn't like Carl. When she climbed the barrier and disappeared, I have a feeling it was to meet with them.
Posted By: CompliantOkie

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/03/15 06:34 PM

This Deana person is very good at reading people's needs and providing those needs to that person. Rick needed to feel like he's still protecting his family so now he's the constable. Glen needs to feel important to everyone's survival and provide stability for Maggie so that's what Deana has given him. Carol playing innocent and weak seems to have fooled Deana at least so far. Daryl doesn't care about himself. He only cares about the rest of his family, so Deana will show him the rest of the family is safe and happy. It's very interesting that Deana used to be a politician but wanted to be a professional poker player. Both professions include a good amount of intuitiveness and ability to manipulate other's emotions/thoughts. Very interesting development.
Posted By: RR Joker

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/03/15 06:37 PM

In case anyone is interested. I've been tempted, could be turned into a cool party town. (I've never watched the series, however)

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/georgia-town-walking-dead-filmed-sale-article-1.2135441

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/06/15 02:54 PM

I wonder how good at reading people Deana really is. Rick was a police officer before so it only makes sense to make him the constable. Glen has always done runs and he is good at it. It only makes sense for him to continue to do so. I enjoy Carol's act but she is laying it on a little thick. I'll be impressed if Deana can do something with Daryl. She may also have brought Rick's group in to get her son in line.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/09/15 02:45 PM

Last night's episode was not action packed but was interesting.

How scary is Carol?

Click to reveal..
I am glad she did not decide to dispatch the boy that caught her stealing guns.

What is Rick's thing with the fence at the end?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/09/15 03:14 PM

Maybe Rick is thinking of allowing in a few walkers back there to dispatch the doctor. Kind of a David and Bathsheba situation, where he ends up with the young lady he has an eye for. Which is real creepy......
Posted By: homestar

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/11/15 10:34 PM

Originally Posted By: jaenelle
If they kill off Daryl and/or Glenn, I'm out. Already lost Tyreese and Andrea and Dale, not sure how much more I can take.

I don't think they would kill off Darryl. I do however, think they might force Darryl to kill Carol.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/12/15 08:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Homestar

I do however, think they might force Darryl to kill Carol. [/quote]

How do you think that will happen? Interesting idea for sure, but I'm trying to wrap my head around why that would ever be necessary, unless Carol is bit by a zombie.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/12/15 08:26 PM

Originally Posted By: jaenelle

I don't think they would kill off Darryl. I do however, think they might force Darryl to kill Carol.

I don't think they could force Daryl to kill Carol. He would never do it. I am pleasantly surprised to see what they are doing with the Daryl & Aaron & partner storyline. It is an interesting dynamic.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/12/15 11:30 PM

Carol is a sociopath. If she thinks something should be done to save herself or the group she WILL do it without any remorse whatsoever. Darryl is the opposite of a sociopath. He may be a harda$$ but he has a big heart. He sincerely cares and he loves the people he loves with all his heart.

If Carol was going to do something misguided by her craziness that would harm someone Darryl loved or felt responsible to protect, he would be bound by his code to stop her.

Or, he could kill her by accident, or Carol could sacrifice herself for him. There Are many ways it could go down.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/13/15 12:27 PM

I don't think at this point that Daryl would purposely kill Carol. She may be willing to do terrible things to protect the group or herself, but she is in control of herself. Sasha is the one I would keep an eye on. She has PTSD big time.

Daryl could accidently kill Carol or Carol could get killed in an accident. But that could be true of anyone in the group. I don't see anything that says Carol will be dead soon.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/14/15 12:04 AM

Just think about the storyline. The writers can do whatever they wish. I was watching an interview with Jonathan Banks (who plays Mike Ehrmantraut in the Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul franchise). He mentioned that he would sometimes be concerned and disagree with what the writers had Mike do. For example, towards the end of Breaking Bad, Mike was in the park with his granddaughter. Walt called him to warn him that the FBI was on its way to capture him. Mike ended up leaving his granddaughter on the swings while he slipped away. Jonathan said he would never leave his granddaughter like that and that Mike would never do it either. But he acquiesced to the writers for the good of the story.

Same thing can happen in The Walking Dead. wink

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/14/15 12:06 AM

All I know is that Norman Reedus said something is going to happen this season that will have people on their feet yelling at their TVs.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/16/15 01:44 PM

All I know is that Norman Reedus said something is going to happen this season that will have people on their feet yelling at their TVs.

It depends on how far they go into this story arc this season but it has the potential to make a lot of people stop watching. BTW, RIP
Click to reveal..
Noah
. What a way to go.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/17/15 02:54 AM

Just think about the storyline. The writers can do whatever they wish. I was watching an interview with Jonathan Banks (who plays Mike Ehrmantraut in the Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul franchise). He mentioned that he would sometimes be concerned and disagree with what the writers had Mike do. For example, towards the end of Breaking Bad, Mike was in the park with his granddaughter. Walt called him to warn him that the FBI was on its way to capture him. Mike ended up leaving his granddaughter on the swings while he slipped away. Jonathan said he would never leave his granddaughter like that and that Mike would never do it either. But he acquiesced to the writers for the good of the story.

Same thing can happen in The Walking Dead. wink

Is Mike's granddaughter named Carol?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/17/15 02:56 AM

It depends on how far they go into this story arc this season but it has the potential to make a lot of people stop watching. BTW, RIP
Click to reveal..
Noah
. What a way to go.

Very sad episode. I thought for a minute that

Click to reveal..
Carol would take out Jessie's husband.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/17/15 12:46 PM

I thought for a minute that

Click to reveal..
Carol would take out Jessie's husband.
It's not too late for that to still happen.

It is amazing how inept the residents of Alexandria are. I am guessing that the men who were sent to exile (I think she mentions this briefly when interviewing Rick - I know it was part of the graphic novels) were the ones who were keeping them safe. I am guessing that this is the reason that the group was brought in - to be the enforcers and to protect them from the people who were exiled. It's a double edged sword because Alexandria needs them but they don't really want them. I think that the group is looking at the residents and are afraid that if they stay they will become soft and loose their survival skills. Some people are criticizing this story line but I think it is a nice twist.
Posted By: Duralex Sedlex

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/17/15 10:04 PM

If I was as prepared for the TILA/RESPA changes as I am for the Zombie Apocalypse, I would be set.

I am curious to see how they handle the "spin off" series that is coming out. Will be interesting to see things from the beginning... (which apparently the trick to getting through the first few weeks is to be unconscious in a hospital... The Walking Dead AND 28 Days Later!)

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/17/15 10:49 PM

Rick is going to take out Jessie's husband, not Carol. Everything is going to hit the fan when Glenn and his companions get back to town.

The lesson here is that people have become completely tribal again. Nobody can completely trust anyone who is not from their own tribe. It gets even worse when you throw a crazy person into the mix, i.e. the crazy minister.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/18/15 01:26 PM

In some cases, with some of the characters, that you are actually cheering for the zombies. I am kind of looking forward to the inevitable Gabriel vs. zombie match up. Same with Pete (Jessie's husband), anyone who would physically abuse a woman and child deserves a good dose of zombie karma.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/18/15 01:48 PM

Originally Posted By: thomasj
In some cases, with some of the characters, that you are actually cheering for the zombies. I am kind of looking forward to the inevitable Gabriel vs. zombie match up. Same with Pete (Jessie's husband), anyone who would physically abuse a woman and child deserves a good dose of zombie karma.

Below is not much of a spoiler but it does refer to the demise of a character that has yet to occur on the show. If you don't want to know whether or not any character dies then don't read.

Click to reveal..
I think you will be satisfied when Pete gets what is coming to him. I personally think it was one of the more rewarding deaths in the comics. But it may not occur as some are expecting IF they keep it the same as in the comics.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/23/15 01:15 PM

Well last night's episode was intense. I would add several Alexandrians to the list of who I would like to see the zombies devour.

Click to reveal..
Pete - for being a wife beater.
Nick - for being a coward and liar.
Deanna - for being a power hungry control freak.
Gabriel - for being a coward and liar.
The lady obsessed with getting a pasta maker - because that is what is important in a zombie apocalypse.
That lady who was really concerned with what Sasha's favorite meal is - because food is so plentiful in a zombie apocalypse and getting the perfect meal is so important.

I so badly wanted Carol to take care of a certain problem but I guess the problem still had some usefulness.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/23/15 05:44 PM

I may or may not enjoy TWD too much. I'm more excited about seeing the show next Sunday than I am about being off on Saturday.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/23/15 09:36 PM

The next episode is the season finale and it's a hour and a half long.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/26/15 03:47 PM

I am dreading any of my favorites getting offed in the finale. I can't stay away from spoilers.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/26/15 07:07 PM

Originally Posted By Dazed Auditor
The next episode is the season finale and it's a hour and a half long.

I should come over to your house and watch it. laugh

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/26/15 07:26 PM

I'll make snacks!

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/26/15 08:35 PM

I'll bring the jerky!
Posted By: FSU Grad

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/26/15 09:22 PM

Bob Jerky?

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/26/15 10:33 PM

And chocolate pudding.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/30/15 12:58 PM

Excellent season finale. I am so glad

Click to reveal...
Morgan has been reunited with Rick.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/30/15 01:07 PM

It was an awesome show! Sunday nights are not quite as fun with TWD is off-season. But I guess we have the spin-off coming
shortly.

How do you do that 'hide the spoiler' thingy?
Posted By: edAudit

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/30/15 02:22 PM

The Walking Dead

sorry I thought this was the Verizon wireless fraud hot line thread.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/30/15 02:31 PM

Originally Posted By Daisy Doodle
It was an awesome show! Sunday nights are not quite as fun with TWD is off-season. But I guess we have the spin-off coming
shortly.

How do you do that 'hide the spoiler' thingy?

Go to "Full Reply Screen" and use the spoiler alert option.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/30/15 04:08 PM

Aha.....

[spoiler][/spoiler] This is a test.

Well, that didn't work.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/30/15 05:27 PM

On the full reply screen, after typing in your post, highlight the portion you want behind the "click to reveal" button, and then hit the spoiler symbol.

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/30/15 08:58 PM

The text you are hiding needs to be in between the
Click to reveal...
[spoiler] and [ /spoiler]

Re: The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 03/31/15 09:50 PM

Click to reveal...
This is a test

Yaay!