Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5

Posted By: TINKerBell

Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/27/14 11:20 AM

I currently have the IPhone 5 and am thinking about switching to the Galaxy 5. Which one is better? WOuld my info transfer from the Iphone to the galaxy?
Posted By: Elwood P. Dowd

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/27/14 12:07 PM

I have the same plan. I'm genuinely tired of i-anything and I like the larger format. Miniaturization may be cool, but it's not very practical.
Posted By: Retired DQ

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/27/14 01:23 PM

I have one of each (galaxy-personal) and iphone for work.

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/27/14 01:23 PM

I think the galaxy is easier to use.
Posted By: Pale Rider

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/27/14 01:44 PM

Check with Bimmer, he has some ideas about all things iphonish. I personally like the Apple technology. I am not sure anything bigger than an iPhone will fit in any of my pockets. That may not be an issue though for women since y'all carry huge baskets around with everything but the kitchen sink in them.
Posted By: Xian Ngyuen

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/27/14 01:48 PM

Originally Posted By: DeeQ
I have one of each (galaxy-personal) and iphone for work.

Which version/model of the galaxy do you have? My wife's smartphone is in serious need of an upgrade, and the galaxy models seem like a good fit for her.

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/27/14 02:08 PM

stratosphere 5, I think

<<<--- not a techie. eek
Posted By: Need Coffee

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/27/14 02:35 PM

Samsung uses a propriatary GUI which causes their OS updates to be about a year behind other android devices. It is a fantastic phone but I prefer other android models. I am currently using an HTC One (m8) and I love it.

Caution: there is a known problem switching from an iPhone to any other platform. Apple engineers did a VERY poor job planning/desigining/scripting the iMessage service. If you turned iMessage on in your phone settings you will not receive text messages from iPhone users after the switch. The Apple techs do not know how to fix it and it is causing significant problems for the many who are making the change, myself included. Apple put out several "fixes" but they are now admitting none really work on a consistent basis and they do not know how to fix it. I now get message from about 80% of iPhone users, best I can tell.

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/27/14 02:53 PM

Thanks, Need Coffee, that's very good to know!
Posted By: QCL

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/27/14 03:11 PM

iphone works FANTASTIC with Zombies, Run!, EdSpenser. laugh

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/27/14 03:13 PM

I bet it does, but this would be my wife's phone, not mine.
Posted By: HappyGilmore

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/27/14 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Need Coffee
Caution: there is a known problem switching from an iPhone to any other platform.

the engineers never thought anyone would move away from an iphone by choice, so there is no design issue
Posted By: GuitarDude

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/27/14 05:13 PM

Originally Posted By: HappyGilmore
the engineers never thought anyone would move away from an iphone by choice, so there is no design issue

Psychologists call this phenomenon "learned helplessness". It is the same reason animals can be controlled by attaching a leash that is connected to nothing. wink
Posted By: Bankbb1, PITA

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/27/14 05:39 PM

The last "update" on my iPhone completely wiped it out. I was able to recover most of my contacts but last all the apps and about 2000 photos that didnt upload to the cloud.
Its put me on to thinking about another type of phone.
Posted By: edAudit

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/27/14 05:42 PM

Motorola DynaTAC 8000X ?
Posted By: DD Regs

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/27/14 05:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Bankbb1, PITA
The last "update" on my iPhone completely wiped it out. I was able to recover most of my contacts but last all the apps and about 2000 photos that didnt upload to the cloud.
Its put me on to thinking about another type of phone.

How often do you upload to the cloud? My daughter lost her iPhone, (Left it on top her car when filling up with gas, then drove off). We went and bought a new phone, updated her new phone from the cloud, and she lost nothing... but her paycheck for the new phone. smirk One of those tough daddy lessons, I know I am a mean one.
Posted By: Miscuit

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/27/14 05:56 PM

i love my new Galaxy S5 (had it for about 2 weeks now)!

although, i've played with the HTC One (M8) and it's a good one as well (i had the HTC Evo a few years back)
Posted By: HappyGilmore

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/27/14 06:06 PM

if you set your icloud to back up whe you plug in, the phone is locked, and you have wifi - you wouldn't have backup issues
Posted By: DoS

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/27/14 06:06 PM

I have windows phone 8, I honestly can't see me to going to android or iPhone. It is so easy to use and there are plenty of apps ... for me anyway
Posted By: E.E.G.B

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/27/14 06:46 PM

I also have a Windows phone. I love mine and have no desire to change.
Posted By: Peepers

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/27/14 06:53 PM

iPhone
Posted By: waldensouth

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/27/14 07:17 PM

Samsung Galaxy Note II - Love it! My sister has the Note III - she loves that.
Posted By: CheshireAliCat

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/27/14 08:06 PM

I dumped the Android because mine never worked, (HTC Droid Incredible) but I looked at both before I settled on my iphone - the size of the Galaxy is kind of ridiculous - it's like carrying around a small tablet. I have an arm-band I run with, and it woud be like running with a small tv strapped to my arm. I also have pocket issues - sorry, Pale, but I don't carry a big purse!

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/27/14 09:20 PM

It was supose to be backing up to the cloud everytime I plugged in and locked. That didnt work.
The genius at the genius bar shared with me that there is about a 15% chance that anytime you update your phone that it is a possiblity.
I had the genius reset everything. So, in theory, it can never happen again....... smirk
Posted By: manimal

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/28/14 02:30 PM

I have an iPhone for work and a Galaxy for my personal phone. I much prefer the Galaxy. I can even put my iTunes music on it.

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/28/14 04:12 PM

Originally Posted By: manimal
I have an iPhone for work and a Galaxy for my personal phone. I much prefer the Galaxy. I can even put my iTunes music on it.

I have found that an Apple program works better on my Android than on my iPhone. Airplay would frequently drop its connection with various receivers using our iPhones and iPads. I downloaded an Android app that allows Airplay transmission from my HTC and it has yet to drop the connection once.
Posted By: BotV#6

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/28/14 08:33 PM

If you switch from iPhone to a Galaxy, you'll need to disable iMessaging. Otherwise, you could have issues receiving texts from your friends.

I'm not a huge fan of iPhones. A friend has had nothing but problems with her iPhone 5. It won't keep a charge.
Posted By: DD Regs

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/28/14 08:37 PM

Caution: there is a known problem switching from an iPhone to any other platform. Apple engineers did a VERY poor job planning/desigining/scripting the iMessage service. If you turned iMessage on in your phone settings you will not receive text messages from iPhone users after the switch. The Apple techs do not know how to fix it and it is causing significant problems for the many who are making the change, myself included. Apple put out several "fixes" but they are now admitting none really work on a consistent basis and they do not know how to fix it. I now get message from about 80% of iPhone users, best I can tell.

Originally Posted By: Excess
If you switch from iPhone to a Galaxy, you'll need to disable iMessaging. Otherwise, you could have issues receiving texts from your friends.

I'm not a huge fan of iPhones. A friend has had nothing but problems with her iPhone 5.

Where have I heard that b4 confused

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/28/14 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By: manimal

I have found that an Apple program works better on my Android than on my iPhone. Airplay would frequently drop its connection with various receivers using our iPhones and iPads. I downloaded an Android app that allows Airplay transmission from my HTC and it has yet to drop the connection once.

You know, you don't need to use a cross-over program to play iTunes on your Galaxy... whistle

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/28/14 09:18 PM

You don't for the HTC One either. wink

Airplay is a proprietary protocal that allows you to transmit music wirelessly to Airplay enabled audio receivers (Denon, Pioneer, Sony, etc.) from any iDevice. The problem was that it was inconsistent on iDevices but thanks to creative programmers, the protocol was cracked for the Android devices and appears much more reliable. Nothing like getting beat at your own game by your biggest competition.

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/29/14 01:48 PM

Just wanted to make sure you weren't doing more work than you had to. smile I just plug my Galaxy into my computer and move the music files over manually. A little window pops up and asks me if I want to convert them, I choose Yes, and my phone converts the iTunes songs to a format my phone's music player can handle. Easy peasy. (peasy?) smile
Posted By: TINKerBell

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/29/14 05:54 PM

I appreciate all the input. Interestingly enough, my I5 won't hold a charge for very long either, and I am not an app junkie...I think I am going to switch!
Posted By: GuitarDude

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/29/14 06:27 PM

I have an LG G2 and the battery lasts at least 2 days with moderate to heavy usage and at least 3 days with light to moderate usage. My previous phone (Samsung Droid Charge) got very unpredictable with battery life, sometimes lasting 1.5 days sometimes going dead before noon, even just sitting in my pocket.
Posted By: MB Guy

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/29/14 06:40 PM

I have an iPhone 5 and have just come to the realization that it needs to be charged on a daily (over night) basis. But, other than that, it works like a charm and much better than the Androids the wife and daughter have.

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 05/29/14 07:30 PM

MB - look at what apps are updating in the background. I charge nightly, but don't need to during the day anymore.
Posted By: P*Q

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/03/14 01:00 PM

Which phone takes the best pics and video? Because it's not my IPhone, that's for sure. I was at a concert last Fall, row T from stage. Two rows ahead of me, this lady was filming it with her phone and with zoom it totally looked like she had front row seats! Wish I had stopped to ask her what model phone she had!

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/03/14 01:04 PM

http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/phones/phone/lumia1020/

more like a camera with a phone attached
Posted By: B_F

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/03/14 01:53 PM

I've been asking the same question recently, and trying to figure out what my next phone should be. My iPhone 4 is starting to have battery issues (doesn't hold charge as long, takes much longer to charge), and I know that after having it nearly 3 years, it's about time for a new phone....
Posted By: JenF

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/03/14 02:34 PM

anybody have the Moto X phone? Been thinking about switching from my Iphone 5 to that.

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/03/14 02:39 PM

Originally Posted By: JenF
anybody have the Moto X phone? Been thinking about switching from my Iphone 5 to that.

Great question I was looking at it as well my brother in law has one and he says no problems.
Posted By: JenF

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/03/14 02:51 PM

Ed- My brother has one too and he says he loves it. Looks like a pretty good phone to me.

Just need to wait until its time for my upgrade.

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/03/14 03:28 PM

Nerd alert:
This is Apple nerd week laugh laugh - Apple's WWDC conference (Apple Worldwide Developers Conference) is this week. It's traditionally the week when all new announcements come out. Yesterday the new iOS8 was introduced.

http://www.cnet.com/wwdc/
Posted By: buggs

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/03/14 03:37 PM

I'm not sure how you decide which device is "best." The answer primarily depends upon your needs, your level of experience, and the amount of time you're willing to invest to learn something new (if you're going to make a switch).

Based on this conversation, it sounds like iPhone is hunk of junk and Samsung is the King of the World. Both are not true.
Posted By: Sound Tactic

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/03/14 03:39 PM

You are right. There is no such thing as king of the world. So only one of the two things are true.
Posted By: Truffle Royale

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/03/14 05:01 PM

Originally Posted By: EdAudit
http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/phones/phone/lumia1020/
more like a camera with a phone attached
It is and I love mine!
Two big caveats - if you're addicted to uploading to FB as soon as you snap a pic on your phone, the Nokia is not for you. Windows has been working on an interface with FaceBook to allow this but it t'aint out there yet.

Second, this is currently just an AT&T phone. (or an offshoot at&t carrier. I use H2O) For me, that means it doesn't work in my house because we're in a country valley.

But the pictures are amazing. MOML gave me the package with the extra camera grip and battery so I was good to go to video all the routines at the synchro meets along with tons of still pics too.

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/03/14 07:28 PM

"Every man carries with him through life a mirror, as unique and impossible to get rid of as his shadow." -- W.H. Auden, The Dyer's Hand

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/03/14 07:35 PM

crazy

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/03/14 07:45 PM

Done posting as an anon I guess.

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/03/14 07:49 PM

may as well wait for the iPhone 6 at this point

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/03/14 07:58 PM

Originally Posted By: RR Peepers
may as well wait for the iPhone 6 at this point

Which is what a woman in my book club advised... If nothing else, it would mean the price of an iPhone 5 would drop.

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/03/14 08:09 PM

Plus some of the features of the iPhone 6 are really impressive at this point.

It has a camera laugh

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/03/14 09:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Sound Tactic
Done posting as an anon I guess.

I posted once anonymously. Randy called me out. I have not posted from then until now and almost immediately Shemp posts as my shadow. ::facepalm:: I wonder what this person's real issue might be?

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/03/14 09:17 PM

Why did you think my post was directed at you?

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/03/14 09:21 PM

Ahem.
Can we please talk about WWDC, Sound? smile
OK - fine. I am the only one talking about it. laugh laugh
But still... Apple is bringing the quick type keyboard to the phone!

iOS 8 features already available on Android
http://www.cnet.com/how-to/ios-8-features-already-available-on-android/

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/03/14 10:18 PM

ahem. Talk about whatever you wish to talk about. Why should it matter to me?

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/03/14 10:19 PM

Oh, it wasn't?

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/04/14 12:35 AM

Originally Posted By: buggs

Oh, it wasn't?

Essentially an admission of guilt. But believe me, I already knew.

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/04/14 02:40 AM

Back to your corners, boys.
It's very sad that the two of you cannot seem to play in the same schoolyard without throwing stones at each other.
Oh, for the old BOL with the ignore button.
You could pretend.... smirk

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/04/14 01:03 PM

Has the ignore button gone away?
I know it's not an option for Moderators, but do other users no longer have the option to ignore each other?
Posted By: RR Joker

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/04/14 01:10 PM

I have never used it, but if it's supposed to be in the "reply, quote, etc" lineup, it's not there.

That makes no sense...not a logical place. SO, if you pull up the drop down on an individual poster, there is also no 'ignore' option.

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/04/14 01:19 PM

Actually yes it is not. Come to think of it I actually did have him on ignore and now it does not appear to be working.

But then again I had Barbie on ignore too and that does not work anymore either.

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/04/14 01:24 PM

Here is a novel idea. Why don't we choose to ignore and not rely on a feature of a message board. In fact, lets take it one step further and show discretion and not get baited into meaningless internet cat fights.

Back to the original discussion. I am amazed at the number of "new" features of iOS8 the android has had for a very long time. Thanks for the link MamaBear.

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/04/14 01:26 PM

::changes setting to ignore himself::

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/04/14 01:29 PM

Smart kid, that^^^ one. grin

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/04/14 02:58 PM

Originally Posted By: RR Joker
I have never used it, but if it's supposed to be in the "reply, quote, etc" lineup, it's not there.

That makes no sense...not a logical place. SO, if you pull up the drop down on an individual poster, there is also no 'ignore' option.

Sure there is. You have to go to the person in question's profile, then there's a bar along the middle where you can choose to Ignore this Poster.

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/04/14 03:08 PM

Ah! Okay, well, I just pulled you up, EGB and there it was!

(I told ya I never used it!)

I did resist the temptation to hit it to see what happened next! laugh laugh laugh

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/04/14 03:10 PM

I'd answer but I'm Ignoring you. smirk

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/04/14 03:15 PM

laugh

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/04/14 03:16 PM

Thanks for the info, E.G.B. Like QCL said, it doesn't show for mods and I know in a previous BOL update it disappeared. Glad to know it's back and available to posters.

Now, back on topic....how often do people really update their phones? I don't do a contract so I can pretty much change whenever I like. But I'm not a techie so I don't feel the need to run out and get the latest version as soon as it comes out either.

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/04/14 03:20 PM

Never. I just go get a new one if I mess my old one up or it messes itself up from being worn out.

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/04/14 03:24 PM

Originally Posted By: RR Joker
Never. I just go get a new one if I mess my old one up

so weekly? laugh

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/04/14 03:27 PM

I'm on the other every year new iPhone schedule so....every other year

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/04/14 03:38 PM

TR, I just don't know if I will upgrade this year.
I am due for an upgrade.
But I can't decide.

I got the 4S 2 years ago in September. I could get a new one this September, but I am not sure I want to. A new Lifeproof case isn't cheap, $80 for the i5. And with the amount of water that we are around, and the fact that I have dropped it many many times on the pool deck, it's a must. If there will be an iphone 6, it will be announced this week. And typically, they are then released 3 months later in September. smile
Posted By: Miscuit

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/04/14 03:46 PM

Originally Posted By: E.G.B.
the person in question

eek

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/04/14 04:43 PM

I am so sold on buying unlocked phones and going with an off brand provider. The one I'm currently using, H2O, uses all of AT&T's equipment so I get the same service I would have if I'd gone with AT&T directly...but at a great savings! Can't beat $42/mo for unlimited everything. Only drawback, like I said, is based on the phone I use, not AT&T.

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/05/14 12:46 PM

TR,

Totally agree. We use Virgin Mobile, flat rate, unlimited data, and we've never come close to using the all of the minutes of talk time. It just leaves me with the task of purchasing a new phone.

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/05/14 01:37 PM

I'd love to cut the chain with Verizon, just not sure which other carriers would give us comparable coverage in our area.

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/05/14 01:37 PM

Originally Posted By: MB Guy
I'd love to cut the chain with Verizon, just not sure which other carriers would give us comparable coverage in our area.

Bingo my issue

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/05/14 01:51 PM

Out of curiosity, what is your issue with Verizon?
Posted By: RR Jen

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/05/14 01:57 PM

Originally Posted By: MB Guy

Bingo my issue

Same here.

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/05/14 02:02 PM

NC; just pretty expensive for what we're getting compared to other carriers, but their service is the best here.

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/05/14 02:30 PM

Out of curiosity, what is your issue with Verizon?

quote=Need Coffee]Out of curiosity, what is your issue with Verizon? [/quote]

Main issue is that they try to convert my copper telephone to fiber when the system is copper and I do not have any fiber equipment and when they convert it I do not have a telephone for over a week for them to figure it out.

It is noted that the regulations for copper is much greater than fiber and they want to switch everyone over so they can charge what they like.

I can balance a checkbook that has not been balanced in 10 years, I can figure out a gl discrepancy that covers many different departments even without all necessary documentation or knowledge of which day it is off but I can not figure out the bills and why the amounts get higher each month due to the "bundle".

Then of course there is the cost of services.

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/05/14 10:27 PM

Originally Posted By: buggs

Oh, it wasn't?

Essentially an admission of guilt. But believe me, I already knew.

Not sure what you mean about "admission of guilt" or what I might be guilty of, however, answer me straight up "yes" or "no," was your post directed at me?

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/05/14 10:33 PM

Honestly, I've never used an Android device after the OS was upgraded to mimic Apple's iOS -- and I have no desire. However, all I can tell the OP is that I know several people who have switched from Android to iPhone and they are all glad they made the switch. The hardware works, the software works, the availability of top-notch Apps that are available is second to none, the camera is great and performs very well.

I don't have any problems with sending text messages to people I know with Android phones.

Also, since I use an iMac at home and I have an iPad, my contacts, calenders, and text messages are always in sync between my devices.

I also have AppleTV and it's very easy to stream from our iPhones and iPads to the TV. This has worked very well for my wife and daughter when they wanted to watch Downton Abbey from the PBS website together when they couldn't see it together when a new episode was broadcast.

Android devices may be great, I can't say. But I can vouch for iPhone.

P.S. And, oh yeah, it's a cell phone too. smile
Posted By: TMatt87

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/05/14 10:36 PM

Anyone interested in the Amazon 3-D phone that is being rumored about? Supposed to be announced 6/18
Posted By: Pale Rider

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/06/14 02:33 PM

What are those basic phones with the big numbers for the seasoned among us?

That is all one needs!!!

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/06/14 02:49 PM

If I switched to the Galaxy, I would need one of those spiffy watches they make that links up with the phone and I have too many watches already! grin

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/06/14 02:52 PM

I have too many watches already!

That is a possibility? shocked

Re: Galaxy 5 vs. IPhone 5 - 06/06/14 02:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Pale Rider
What are those basic phones with the big numbers for the seasoned among us?

That is all one needs!!!

I believe that's The Cricket...

Originally Posted By: Bankbb1, PITA
too many watches

that's a real thing?

I have too many watches already!

That is a possibility? shocked

Well, it wouldn't be if my arms were longer, but they just look silly on my ankles.