Posted By: HappyGilmore

Happy Boss's Day - 10/16/14 08:24 PM

For all the bosses out there...
Posted By: Wolfy

Re: Happy Boss's Day - 10/16/14 08:51 PM

You are boss happy!!
Posted By: P*Q

Re: Happy Boss's Day - 10/16/14 09:03 PM

Same to y'all! I got a delicious pumpkin muffin, a Snickers coffee and a gift card to Dunkin Donut's this morning from my staff and a very nice card. Adjectives used by my staff in their writings "sparkly" "Diva" "funny". I think they love me! smile
Posted By: edAudit

Re: Happy Boss's Day - 10/16/14 09:05 PM

Originally Posted By: HappyGilmore
For all the bosses out there...

Wish Mrs. Gilmore an happy bosses day for me. laugh
Posted By: Bankbb1, PITA

Re: Happy Boss's Day - 10/16/14 09:14 PM

I got... a donut! Which was probably well planned since they all know I dont eat donuts m-f. laugh
Posted By: GuitarDude

Re: Happy Boss's Day - 10/16/14 11:13 PM

Originally Posted By: P*Q
Same to y'all! I got a delicious pumpkin muffin, a Snickers coffee and a gift card to Dunkin Donut's this morning from my staff and a very nice card. Adjectives used by my staff in their writings "sparkly" "Diva" "funny". I think they love me! smile

If they really really loved you they would have said "wicked sparkly" and "wicked funny". wink

If they thought you were especially evil, would they describe you as wicked wicked? laugh
Posted By: Bankster

Re: Happy Boss's Day - 10/17/14 04:16 PM

Who came-up with this 'day'? They get paid the most and get to tell people what to do. Everyday is bosses day.
Posted By: manimal

Re: Happy Boss's Day - 10/17/14 04:27 PM

Originally Posted By: GoBucs
Who came-up with this 'day'? They get paid the most and get to tell people what to do. Everyday is bosses day.

THIS.
Posted By: Susielou

Re: Happy Boss's Day - 10/17/14 04:30 PM

Our boss received a meat and cheese tray and a 6 pack of his favorite beverage. He shared the meat and cheese tray......