Posted By: HappyGilmore

The Turkey Bar is open - 11/26/14 01:52 PM

So all you turkeys, drink and eat up...gobble 'til you wobble
Posted By: Sound Tactic

Re: The Turkey Bar is open - 11/26/14 02:05 PM

Happy Thanksgiving peeps!
Posted By: burkemi

Re: The Turkey Bar is open - 11/26/14 02:37 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to all --- except the turkey, he probably isn't real thrilled about it. laugh grin smile
Posted By: RR Becca

Re: The Turkey Bar is open - 11/26/14 02:53 PM

Set me up with a coffee & Bailey's, please. I don't see much actual work getting done today.
Posted By: MyBrainHurts

Re: The Turkey Bar is open - 11/26/14 03:04 PM

I'll take a pinot noir with my turkey. The bank is really empty today, though the CEO is here. At least, for now.
Posted By: Blade Scrapper

Re: The Turkey Bar is open - 11/26/14 03:19 PM

An apple fritter please, and a Sierra Nevada Celebration.
Posted By: JWills, CRCM

Re: The Turkey Bar is open - 11/26/14 03:21 PM

I'll take whatever you have that is tasty and not too strong. Just finished my HMDA validation with the FRB and now on to a compliance audit next Monday and Tuesday. On second thought---strong may be good!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Re: The Turkey Bar is open - 11/26/14 03:23 PM

*slides JWills a snifter of Grand Marnier*
Posted By: Matt_B

Re: The Turkey Bar is open - 11/26/14 03:29 PM

I brought in a pallet of the Jones Soda Drinkable Thanksgiving Dinner sets! Apparently these were from back in 2005 (at least the specific set I recall having), so you may have to dust them off a bit. I got a set... it was, um, memorable eek
The flavors included: Turkey & Gravy, Brussels Sprout with Prosciutto, Cranberry, Wild Herb Stuffing, and Pumpkin Pie.

I believe the brussels sprouts one was the worst, even though I typically like them.

Enjoy!

Re: The Turkey Bar is open - 11/26/14 03:30 PM

*grabs slingshot*
Posted By: edAudit

Re: The Turkey Bar is open - 11/26/14 03:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Matt_B
I brought in a pallet of the Jones Soda Drinkable Thanksgiving Dinner sets! Apparently these were from back in 2005 (at least the specific set I recall having), so you may have to dust them off a bit. I got a set... it was, um, memorable eek
The flavors included: Turkey & Gravy, Brussels Sprout with Prosciutto, Cranberry, Wild Herb Stuffing, and Pumpkin Pie.

I believe the brussels sprouts one was the worst, even though I typically like them.

Enjoy!

After reading about the wonderful flavors above. I will have a Jack (green) and leave the bottle.
Posted By: JWills, CRCM

Re: The Turkey Bar is open - 11/26/14 03:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Blade Scrapper
*slides JWills a snifter of Grand Marnier*

Maybe make it a double. smile
Posted By: DoS

Re: The Turkey Bar is open - 11/26/14 03:39 PM

Scotch, neat.

This Thanksgiving is the last holiday in my Grandmother's house. On Monday she is going into a nursing home. She is not dealing with it well and some of my cousins are already taking "mementos" out of the house. It's going to be awful.

I asked my boss if I can just work tomorrow ... he said "no"

in fact, make it a double
Posted By: Purple Pride

Re: The Turkey Bar is open - 11/26/14 03:45 PM

Sorry to hear that DoS. Those types of moves are difficult on everybody and having greedy family members already raiding her things just makes it worse. Hope tomorrow goes better than expected for you.

Re: The Turkey Bar is open - 11/26/14 03:47 PM

Originally Posted By: JWills
I'll take whatever you have that is tasty and not too strong.

here i am eek blush shocked
Posted By: DoS

Re: The Turkey Bar is open - 11/26/14 04:15 PM

Thanks PP

Re: The Turkey Bar is open - 11/26/14 04:19 PM

I think I'll take another Holiday Red IPA. That %@$% was good. And someone bring me some oysters, too.

Re: The Turkey Bar is open - 11/26/14 04:21 PM

Abita puts out a Christmas Ale that is mmm-mmm-good...

(sure hope someone doesn't point out this is copyrighted by Campbell's Soup and i must provide attribution or delete my post)
Posted By: burkemi

Re: The Turkey Bar is open - 11/26/14 05:02 PM

Originally Posted By: HappyGilmore
Abita puts out a Christmas Ale that is mmm-mmm-good...

(sure hope someone doesn't point out this is copyrighted by Campbell's Soup and i must provide attribution or delete my post)

No you're ok.....their copyright doesn't contain the -. laugh
Posted By: GuitarDude

Re: The Turkey Bar is open - 11/26/14 05:11 PM

If Campbell's Soup was litigious they would have sued Andy Warhol a long time ago. You're probably safe. smile

::swipes Jack Daniel's bottle from bar:: whistle
Posted By: MyBrainHurts

Re: The Turkey Bar is open - 11/26/14 05:53 PM

Schlafly has a Winter ESB that is just delicious. Like the McRib, it only comes around once a year. I would have one, but I'm driving home at lunch and not coming back until Monday.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, who inform and entertain me daily.