HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink

Posted By: Matt_B

HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 03:17 PM

I don't care what color the dress is (science says blue and black), but I would like to have many many drinks right now and intentionally avoid doing any work today!

Anybody else? smile
Posted By: CompliantOkie

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 03:29 PM

I'm in. The snow has just started to fall so how about some spiked apple cider by a nice warm fire.
Posted By: Truffle Royale

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 03:32 PM

I don't get the brouhaha about the color of the dress and my HMDA was gone on Wednesday but most of all it's not snowing here...now. Just bitterly cold. So I think I'll go with some Bailey's in my coffee and a large dollop of real whipped cream on top, thank you very much, Matt!

Budge over, Okie. smile
Posted By: JWills, CRCM

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 03:36 PM

I'll join you Truffle--sounds pretty tasty! Very cold here as well. It was -18 this morning. I would even take a 30 degree day right now!
Posted By: QCL

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 03:40 PM

Waiting on HMDA edits, but it's -13. I'll take an Irish Coffee please.

JW I don't know how anyone survives in that cold. Here come sit by the fire with me and Truff.

I love snow. But that's because we only get a couple inches a year. They're calling for 3 this weekend but I'll believe it when I see it.
Posted By: JacksTigger

Originally Posted By: Truffle Royale
Just bitterly cold. So I think I'll go with some Bailey's in my coffee and a large dollop of real whipped cream on top, thank you very much, Matt!

Budge over, Okie. smile

So tired of it being below freezing--could we just thaw out for more than a few hours at a time??? crazy Is that too much to ask for the end of Feb???
Posted By: RR Joker

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 03:43 PM

It's 46 here...brrrrr...I'll join y'all with that Irish coffee...heavy on the Irish...:)
Posted By: JacksTigger

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 03:44 PM

46 would feel sooooooooo warm right now.
Posted By: QCL

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 03:49 PM

Originally Posted By: RR Joker
It's 46 here...brrrrr...I'll join y'all with that Irish coffee...heavy on the Irish...:)

I was just going to order a bottle of Jameson but worried about how it would look laugh laugh

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 03:52 PM

Originally Posted By: QCL
Originally Posted By: RR Joker

I was just going to order a bottle of Jameson but worried about how it would look laugh laugh

It's never a bad time for Jameson. My littlest boy's first name is Jameson. We've always got a bottle around the house and he thinks it's awesome!!

ETA: Of course he doesn't drink it. He's 6. He just thinks it's cool his name is on a bottle.
Posted By: RR Becca

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 03:55 PM

I'm STILL waiting for the "we got your edit response and you are done for the year" email. Beer me, please!
Posted By: Beagles22

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 03:58 PM

Just sent in my edit response - so I am in!!! I'll take something strong!!!

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 04:01 PM

Becca, I'm in the same boat and it sounds like those responses are pretty delayed for a lot of us! So you better take a 12-pack.

It was -18 this morning, -35 windchill. Left the gym and the sweat was freezing all over me in the 50 foot walk to the car, while steam was rolling off me. I sure do hope I looked awesome, because it felt pretty cool! No snow today, but due for more on Sunday.
Posted By: DoS

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 04:01 PM

Scotch and water please. HMDA is done ... DI exam coming in a month along with a full compliance exam. plus now I have to go buy a case of .223 ammo. Stupid government ....

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By: RR Becca
I'm STILL waiting for the "we got your edit response and you are done for the year" email. Beer me, please!

Obviously the edit reports are coming in faster than they can uncheck you off the auto-mailer system. wink

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 04:45 PM

Originally Posted By: DoS
examiners... plus now I have to go buy a case of .223 ammo. Stupid government ....
um,DoS, should we be taking donations for the bail money fund? crazy

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 04:47 PM

I had HMDA validation this week, Compliance and CRA exam in June so that one is all mine, then S&S so I will be in that one for BSA in the fall this year. Truff - I may need bail money too. More than likely it won't be shooting anyONE but there may be a drunk and disorderly in my future....

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 04:55 PM

:sets a five gallon bucket on the bar and tapes a crude "BAIL FUND" sign to the front. tosses in a fiver.:

Pony up, folks!
Who knows? YOU may be the one to need the money.
I know a good lawyer who I'm sure can successfully plead justifiable for any of our crimes, er, situations.

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 04:59 PM

::puts my share in the bucket::

eek

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 05:04 PM

Me too. Never know when you'll need it.

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 05:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Truffle Royale
Originally Posted By: DoS
examiners... plus now I have to go buy a case of .223 ammo. Stupid government ....
um,DoS, should we be taking donations for the bail money fund? crazy

Eek ... now that I read it, it does sound bad. the BAFTE and the white house is trying to ban .223 ammo and I need some any way for target practice.

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 05:22 PM

What's the reasoning for banning .223?

::fingers crossed my hubby doesn't hear about this potential ban or I'll be up to my eyeballs in more ammo::
Posted By: RR Jen

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 05:23 PM

I didn't do HMDA, don't need .223 ammo, can I still drink?

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 05:26 PM

I have Compliance Exam starting March 30 for 3 weeks. So far, my EIC has been awesome to deal with. Let's hope that continues.

A silly question--what is .223 ammo?

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 05:26 PM

Originally Posted By: CompliantOkie
What's the reasoning for banning .223?

they're being kind of secretive about it but they are saying it's armor piercing and manufacturers are making hand guns so it's to protect cops

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama-...tm_campaign=Fox News&utm_source=foxnews.com&utm_medium=feed
Posted By: TMatt87

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 05:53 PM

I don't drink, but I'm thinking about picking it up after this year's HMDA. We had a lot fewer loans but more headaches this year. Any suggestions on what I should be drinking?

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 05:53 PM

Originally Posted By: RR Jen

You bet! But you have to throw extra into the bail money fund, just...because.

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 06:53 PM

I will throw my share plus some in the bucket. Everyone is welcome to drink with us HMDA reporters, the more the merrier!!!

Matt - I suggest something strong if you had even more headaches than usual. I did as well, new systems for both LOS and HMDA software so some glitches we didn't notice unfortunately got caught by our validation examiner :-(. Thank goodness it was pre-submission and easily identified from reports and easily changed. Still - sucked - made for a long week - and I don't need .223 ammo - but have lots of other ammo and a concealed carry permit....
Posted By: ahkcompliance

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 07:34 PM

Originally Posted By: RR Jen

I didn't do HMDA either but I will drink to anything. I will even throw some extra in the bail fund for ya'll.
Posted By: RR Jen

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 07:50 PM

Yep. I don't mind to add to the bail money fund. I'm expecting to need it soon.

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 02/27/15 08:28 PM

Jen, don't worry. We'll get BBB's help, some chain, and rip the wall right off the side of the jail! No bail required.

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 03/02/15 07:18 PM

Just got my confirmation report. Now HMDA is officially put to bed for the year for me!

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 03/02/15 07:46 PM

We resubmitted the edit report and STILL nothing. cry
Posted By: TMatt87

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 03/02/15 07:59 PM

We submitted on Friday and still haven't received our edit report eek

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 03/02/15 08:16 PM

Still no confirmation here, either. I submitted our edit report on the 23rd and then emailed again on the 26th.
Posted By: PATSGirl74

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 03/02/15 08:41 PM

Submitted on 02/23 - edit report received on 02/26 and received the confirmation on (get this ) SUNDAY 03/01 ...... hope they weren't sitting around for my read receipt LOL

I agree TMatt - less loans = more headaches. I will take a bottle of cabernet please .... and a straw

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 03/03/15 03:05 PM

Still nothing. shocked cry

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 03/03/15 04:27 PM

I got my final confirmation yesterday, so their system is "working", to some extent at least.

frown

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 03/03/15 04:34 PM

Mine was relatively quick--I submitted Feb 26, received my edit report Feb 26, sent back Feb 27, and received my confirmation March 2.

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 03/03/15 04:45 PM

Well that does NOT give me warm fuzzies!!!
Posted By: Melissa S

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 03/04/15 08:45 PM

I'm up for a good specialty flavored margarita at my local Chili's with a big bowl of chips and salsa!
Posted By: SLU Voice

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 03/04/15 10:25 PM

First time I've worked for a HMDA reporter in about 10 years. With new systems, etc., I certainly hope Orange is the New Black. Can I bring my Board of Directors with me?

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 03/05/15 01:37 PM

I've now sent our edit report response 4 times. Still no confirmation.

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 03/05/15 01:46 PM

Did you email or fax or both RR Becca?

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 03/05/15 01:55 PM

Email, but I guess I'm going to go fax everything since I'm not getting any results. They shouldn't offer options if they only want you to use one method.

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 03/05/15 03:07 PM

I know one year I kept trying to fax it and was told to email it to them. This has been several years ago. Maybe today will be your day. smile

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 03/05/15 03:26 PM

Maybe we need to do so as well. But everytime we've tried to fax...it was busy and wouldn't ever go through. crazy
Posted By: noelekal

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 03/05/15 03:56 PM

Never really thought about the relationship of HMDA reporting and .223 ammo-banning but there is one. Both are political rather than rational.

Re: HMDA's Put to bed for the year, let's drink - 03/05/15 03:59 PM

Very true!!