Last Man on Earth ?

Posted By: MidwestCFE

Last Man on Earth ? - 03/13/15 02:35 PM

anyone watching this new show ? I LOVE IT!! I have to say I thought it looked stupid on the commercials, but watched it anyway since I have a VERY exciting life...anyway, it is cracking us up!!
Posted By: Dazed Auditor

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 03/13/15 03:05 PM

I have been watching this show and find it entertaining. I love the margarita pool.
Posted By: CULady

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 03/13/15 03:38 PM

I have been enjoying it. My husband and I get a kick out of it because there is NO DOUBT in my mind I would probably still be stopping at stop signs if I were the last person on Earth and he DEFINITELY would not! Haha!

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 03/13/15 03:50 PM

I would still wear clothes.
Posted By: Peepers

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 03/13/15 07:04 PM

I hope to be the last man on Earth one day because then I may have a shot with this hottie I met........at least that's the impression I got from her.
Posted By: edAudit

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 03/13/15 07:34 PM

Originally Posted By: CULady
I have been enjoying it. My husband and I get a kick out of it because there is NO DOUBT in my mind I would probably still be stopping at stop signs if I were the last person on Earth and he DEFINITELY would not! Haha!

Why start now?
Posted By: HappyGilmore

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 03/13/15 07:39 PM

if he's the last man on earth, would he still be wrong?

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 03/13/15 07:42 PM

Well just because he is the last Man on Earth does not mean he is the last person on Earth. If the last Man on Earth runs a stop sign, there could still be a traffic accident. Let the woman driver jokes commence.

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 03/13/15 09:01 PM

I haven't seen the show, but from the comments above by viewers, I thought he was the only person left...
Posted By: Blade Scrapper

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 03/13/15 09:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Dazed Auditor
Well just because he is the last Man on Earth does not mean he is the last person on Earth. If the last Man on Earth runs a stop sign, there could still be a traffic accident. Let the woman driver jokes commence.
Women drivers, no survivors". laugh
Posted By: Wolfy

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 03/13/15 10:01 PM

I have not seen the show but I saw a lot of previews during football and in some of the ads you can here a woman's voice talking it he background so I am guessing he is not alone. Just no other men.

Also I do not understand how this show plays out over a long period of time. The gags will get old and repeat quickly unless they are very creative and Hollywood seems to be far from creative these days.

Then again the sheep like the same gags over and over for 10 or more years straight if the Simpsons have taught us anything.
Posted By: Hobbes

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 03/16/15 12:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Dazed Auditor

Haha! This. Anyone see the end of Saturday's episode?
Posted By: DD Regs

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 03/16/15 01:23 PM

If he is the last "man" on earth, he won't be for long, if you know what I mean. whistle

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 03/16/15 09:22 PM

for those who haven't watched-he is the last man.(as far as we know)..just not the last human...which makes it very interesting...my hubby said the "diving board"idea was awesome
Posted By: PATSGirl74

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 03/23/15 01:57 PM

We laugh out loud every week with this show - The TWINKIE GLOVE was brilliant

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 03/23/15 02:04 PM

watched about 3 minutes of this last night as he was talking to several "balls" with faces painted on them...and came to the conclusion is was 2 1/2 minutes to long...

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 03/30/15 06:45 PM

I still find it funny. The scene where he wants to drop off Todd was cracking me up!
and the talking to the balls is ala Castaway...
Posted By: cashmueli

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 04/01/15 08:52 PM

I find it funny because Phil is such a despicable person. It's impossible to like the guy, and he's the main character. He makes me feel more embarrassed for him than I ever have for myself.
Posted By: Peepers

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 04/01/15 10:01 PM

a caught a couple of recent episodes but now feel like I need to see them all to catch up

hoping for a marathon

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 04/10/15 01:46 PM

oh, I like Phil-I guess I understand his dilemma's that he ends up in akward situations. Carol is a crack up

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 04/15/15 01:20 PM

After Phil's actions on Sunday night's episode's, he is pretty despicable. I think it would be hilarious if a bus full of buff male fire fighters would pull into the cul de sac.

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 04/17/15 07:31 PM

I still don't find him despicable because he does come to the realization of his actions...I think it makes him human and fallible..and akward...I think I'd want to be away from Carol too!

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 04/20/15 01:17 PM

Tandy is not a bad person. He does stupid things and you want to smack him.

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 04/20/15 01:44 PM

OK, haven't been watching this, but flipped by it last night, and there were two men in the room with him. So, what's with the show title?

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 04/20/15 02:16 PM

The show is about what he did when he thought he was the Last Man on Earth for 2 years, and how things unravel from there as people come forward..

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 04/20/15 02:42 PM

But they were referring to him as the President? And they were talking about power grids. revealed his middle name as Tandy
Posted By: cashmueli

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 04/22/15 08:01 PM

Phil was "voted" President when it was just him and Carol in the group. At Carol's insistance, there needed to be a new President. Now that more people have seen his "Alive in Tuscon" billboards and joined the group, he tries to use it as a way to fulfill his desire for alpha male dominance.
Posted By: YosemiteSamIAm

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 04/24/15 08:08 PM

So do we know what happened to the rest of humanity yet?

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 04/24/15 08:58 PM

nope...part of the evolving mystery...
Phil #2 is hot & "Tandy" sure wasn't expecting that...I'm betting Carol will turn up pregnant...
when friggin Todd mumbled are those jeans painted on (or whatever it was) I couldn't stop laughing.

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 04/24/15 09:11 PM

I assume the rest of humanity will start showing up any day now. We started out with one guy and now are up to a group of 7.

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 04/28/15 07:04 PM

friggin Phil #2....

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 05/04/15 07:33 PM

what did anyone think of the season ending ? I like seeing how Phil / Tandy is evolving. I like seeing how even though there is only a few people, that you can still get on each other's nerves. and I think Carol is pregnant.

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 05/04/15 08:11 PM

Should we assume Tandy's brother is on the space station?

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 05/05/15 10:18 PM

I think so...
Posted By: Need Coffee

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 05/06/15 01:16 PM

It seems so, especially considering who is playing astronaut Miller.
Posted By: MonicaMc

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 05/06/15 01:38 PM

Originally Posted By MidwestCFE
I think Carol is pregnant.

I think this is a great thought and would definitely be a huge twist, as she probably would have no idea who's baby it was. But it would also bring some issues up....unless they meet a Dr. soon.

I have to say I loved the jealous side of Todd. It cracked us up.

We already can't wait for the new season to start!
Posted By: MonicaMc

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 10/13/15 01:52 PM

3 (I think) episodes into the new season. My husband and I think this season is even funnier than last season.

And I loved the Will Ferrell cameo! Wish it would have been longer!

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 10/13/15 01:55 PM

I agree that Will Ferrell's cameo was great. Maybe they will show more of him in flash backs?

I will think of Carol whenever I see one of those dancing tube men.
Posted By: Live&Learn

Re: Last Man on Earth ? - 10/13/15 07:57 PM

Episode 3 of Season 2, Carols notebook with the up-close picture of Tandy had me dying of laughter.
Poor Tandy let me down at the end of the episode...