Posted By: Purple Pride

Re: Just saw it was David Dickinson's birthday - 03/19/19 06:58 PM

Happy birthday David!
Posted By: doodles

Re: Just saw it was David Dickinson's birthday - 03/19/19 07:22 PM

Happy Birthday David. Enjoy!
Posted By: Reg Warrior

Re: Just saw it was David Dickinson's birthday - 03/19/19 07:26 PM

Happy Birthday! Hope the flood waters are not interfering with your celebration!
Posted By: Island Dreaming

Re: Just saw it was David Dickinson's birthday - 03/19/19 07:49 PM

Happy Birthday Dave - here's to many more!
Posted By: NorthSouth

Re: Just saw it was David Dickinson's birthday - 03/19/19 07:54 PM

The "flood guy" lives in a state with record flooding, there's some irony in that somewhere. Happy birthday David! Hope you and your loved ones are safe!
Posted By: RR Becca

Re: Just saw it was David Dickinson's birthday - 03/19/19 08:01 PM

Happy birthday!
Posted By: MScarn6942

Re: Just saw it was David Dickinson's birthday - 03/19/19 08:35 PM

Happy birthday!!
Posted By: David Dickinson

Re: Just saw it was David Dickinson's birthday - 03/19/19 09:13 PM

Thank you all. In reference to the floods in Nebraska:
We’re safe and dry in Central City (and my home). I have 2 consultants that can’t leave their towns. Roads/bridges are out and I don’t think it will be a quick fix. There are many bridges that need to be accessed. They might be standing and the police/National Guard are letting people pass over them if they are from the area, but they are not sure the bridges are sound for commercial use or how long until one gives out. We have 3 Team Members that have water in their basements, but that’s minor compared to what many towns are facing. In some, you can’t drink the water or use the toilet. About ⅓ fo the state is complete devastated. Again, it will be years before these things get fixed. Quite crazy. Put on top of that: Colorado and Wyoming had record snow fall this winter. That snow has yet to melt and will be coming this way soon. Stay tuned!

I’m concerned about flood insurance compliance for clients when the claims start coming in and lenders find out they didn’t notify borrowers. Interesting times!