USPS Delay

Posted By: dmk124

USPS Delay - 10/04/21 02:52 PM

Is anyone else "concerned" about changes that may result of the USPS' announcement of mail delay ( such as TRID disclosures)?
Posted By: rlcarey

Re: USPS Delay - 10/04/21 02:59 PM

Nope - the required timing is in the regulations regardless of when mailed disclosures are actually delivered by the USPS.
Posted By: Tater

Re: USPS Delay - 10/04/21 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by rlcarey
Nope - the required timing is in the regulations regardless of when mailed disclosures are actually delivered by the USPS.

Thank goodness. That being said, it wouldn't shock me to see a revision coming once the full impact of the announced delay (and all of the UNannounced delays) are realized.
Posted By: HappyGilmore

Re: USPS Delay - 10/04/21 06:32 PM

Per the USPS, only 39% of the mail is going to be delayed, the other 61% will be just fine. using US Gubmint logic, simply put all your TRID mailings in the 61% that is not delayed, and put your statements and non-critical mailings in the 39% that will be delayed.

You're welcome smile