Make your own story!

Posted By: Poopzilla

Make your own story! - 07/29/04 02:15 PM

I've done this in other forums before with hilarious results. What it is, is a continuing story made by the forum users. Each may contribute as much or as little as they like and take the story in any direction they choose. There are no limits to where the story can go or end up. It can be funny, scary, political, all of the above. I'll begin!

It was a dark and stormy night. It was my first night in the old house and I wasn't used to all the noises of the place yet. I picked it up for a steal because legend has it the place is haunted. I know there's no such thing as ghosts, but with all the rain and thunder tonight... I may change my mind.. I'd just locked the place up for the night and settled in front of the large Mahogany fireplace when SUDDENLY.....
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 02:17 PM

I discovered that a poster named Poopzilla does not have much to do of real value, which means that all day is spent in the cooler.

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 02:22 PM

You've pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one! I've finished up all my work and I'm waiting through the rest of this week until I get sent out on another trip.
Posted By: Fork Ate Spoon

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 02:38 PM

Quote:

I discovered that a poster named Poopzilla does not have much to do of real value, which means that all day is spent in the cooler.

Hey Anon, why don't you take your negativity here please And the good news is you can complain, be rude, negative and you can even remain anonymous. Isn't that great!! You are going to fit right in..

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 02:56 PM

C'mon now - it probably took anon 3 times longer to type his/her post than it did for Poopzilla to type their story, so Mr. Kettle - the pot is calling you black!

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 03:03 PM

Hee hee, I really appreciate the comment towards that anon, but I don't give them any thought. Until this forum does away with people being anonymous to flame others it's just a fact of life. Kinda like flys and other small pests, they're easy to ignore.
Posted By: jason

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 03:09 PM

back to the story:

suddenly i heard a strange grumbling noise. i then realized the laxative i had taken earlier was about to take affect. (just when i got comfortable, figures) as i was running to the bathroom...
Posted By: P*Q

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 03:11 PM

I slipped on the banana peel I had left on the floor that morning, passed out after hitting my head and when I woke up I discovered.......

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 03:16 PM

Quote:

I slipped on the banana peel I had left on the floor that morning, passed out after hitting my head and when I woke up I discovered.......

I had only passed out for a few seconds, quickly found my footing, desperately threw the bathroom door open and found that there was a ghost sitting on the toilet and all I could say was..
Posted By: QCL

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 03:20 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I had only passed out for a few seconds, quickly found my footing, desperately threw the bathroom door open and found that there was a ghost sitting on the toilet and all I could say was..

"Excuse me" Chills were running down my spine. Something else was running down my leg.
Posted By: EdOils

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 03:25 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"Excuse me" Chills were running down my spine. Something else was running down my leg.

As I turned around to head to the other bathroom...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 03:27 PM

The ghost vanished, laughing his head off and said "Looks like you need the toilet more than I do!" I cleaned myself up and went back out to the livingroom only to find...
Posted By: HMS Pippii

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 03:30 PM

Quote:

I cleaned myself up and went back out to the livingroom only to find...

That a garden gnome was sitting in front of the mahogany fireplace playing mahjong online - with a strange wispy thing looking over his shoulder.

I....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 04:10 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I cleaned myself up and went back out to the livingroom only to find...

That a garden gnome was sitting in front of the mahogany fireplace playing mahjong online - with a strange wispy thing looking over his shoulder.

I....

grabbed my can of chrome spray paint and quickly chromed the gnome and placed it on the mahogany fireplace. Later that night as I was entertaining a few guests the chrome gnome made for a perfect conversation piece until one of my guests was found stabbed to death in my wife's closet. I quickly called...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 04:17 PM

Quote:

grabbed my can of chrome spray paint and quickly chromed the gnome and placed it on the mahogany fireplace. Later that night as I was entertaining a few guests the chrome gnome made for a perfect conversation piece until one of my guests was found stabbed to death in my wife's closet. I quickly called...

out to the ghost who was still laughing at me in the bathroom where I had left him earlier. I told him what had recently happened and asked it for advice. The ghost said that I should...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 04:32 PM

The ghost said I should summon the...
Posted By: Bengals Fan

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 04:32 PM

Quote:

Quote:

out to the ghost who was still laughing at me in the bathroom where I had left him earlier. I told him what had recently happened and asked it for advice. The ghost said that I should...

call Ray Lewis in Baltimore as quickly as possible and get him there to be a witness. After all, we all know he "didn't see nuttin", and that we can count on him again.

The important thing to remember in times of crisis like these is....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 04:55 PM

...the only thing we have to fear is, fear itself. With tat in mind I ran upsatairs only to find out...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 05:08 PM

that the ghost was actually my brother who died last year. He loved to quote dead presidents. I remember the other quote that he loved. It was...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 05:12 PM

"I am not a Crook"

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 05:13 PM

He also liked to quote 'I did not have sexual relations with that girl'

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 05:15 PM

But just like the people who said those quotes, he lied alot. As I approched him he looked at me and....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 05:19 PM

said that there is something he wished he would have told me when he was alive. It was...
Posted By: Truffle Royale

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 05:22 PM

Mama always liked me better! She gave me the key to her lock box filled with....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 05:23 PM

...Did I ever tell you you're my hearo? You're everything I wish I could be... I can fly higher than an eagle (really!) but....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 05:23 PM

...Did I ever tell you you're my hero? You're everything I wish I could be... I can fly higher than an eagle (really!) but....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 05:32 PM

Quote:

...Did I ever tell you you're my hearo? You're everything I wish I could be... I can fly higher than an eagle (really!) but....

only if the eagle is trapped in a cage at the zoo and I'm on an airplane. Speaking of airplanes...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 05:33 PM

Quote:

...Did I ever tell you you're my hero? You're everything I wish I could be... I can fly higher than an eagle (really!) but....

I was lying...I'm not your brother! so I grabbed the can of spray paint and painted him! Now he couldn't scare me as much, but...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 05:43 PM

lockbox filled with.....candy left over from last Halloween. Is I reached for one....
Posted By: chocolate

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 05:53 PM

but...upon hearing a noise behind me, I turned only to see my brother. No! It couldn't be! Twin ghosts! Confused and stunned, I ran down the hallway into my master suite and slammed the door. I heaved a sigh of relief. Then I turned and sitting on my bed was...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 05:56 PM

Quote:

but...upon hearing a noise behind me, I turned only to see my brother. No! It couldn't be! Twin ghosts! Confused and stunned, I ran down the hallway into my master suite and slammed the door. I heaved a sigh of relief. Then I turned and sitting on my bed was...

a beautiful woman clad only in a slinky teddy. I was so shocked I woke up, realized it was only a dream, and ...
Posted By: Alien

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 05:59 PM

then I thought was it really a dream. If it was, then how come the bathroom wall is painted brown?

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 06:02 PM

Quote:

then I thought was it really a dream. If it was, then how come the bathroom wall is painted brown?

So I asked myself, I said self, what is the cause of the brown walls? I threw open the fridge to find that all of my beer had been replaced with jars of laxative. Perhaps my twin ghost brothers were trying to tell me……
Posted By: Snowqueen

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 06:05 PM

So I asked myself, I said self, what is the cause of the brown walls? I threw open the fridge to find that all of my beer had been replaced with jars of laxative. Perhaps my twin ghost brothers were trying to tell me……

that they still remember that hot summer night so long ago when we were kids and playing by the river. I was the oldest and very jealous of them. So that night I .......

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 06:20 PM

thought of a wonderful scheme. I removed the poop from our beloved cats littler box every day for a week. My family became worried that the cat was constipated. They gave the cat some ex-lax and hoped for the best. I took a huge pooh in the little box that night to make them think the cats worries were over. They were very impressed by its size and were thankful the cat was alive. Later that day it was hit by a bus. When I realized this I quickly decided to...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 06:26 PM

take a dump in the dog house because I hated the dog howling whole night and if anything, the dog should have been hit by a bus but....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 06:47 PM

the chrome nome lured it out of the street with the leftover holloween candy. Meanwhile, my dinner guests were wondering ...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 06:51 PM

This is fun! Kinda like those "Choose your own adventure" books. If you chase the chrome nome, turn to page 67. If you go back into the house, turn to page 42. (turn page) "You have died." I loved those books.

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 07:00 PM

Exactly!! ok, ...what on earth is that awful smell!? About then I noticed the smell too. It was coming from the basement! I went to the long creaky stairway that led to the basement when suddenly....
Posted By: Citrus

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 07:21 PM

...out from under the...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 07:24 PM

Things have changed. I have decided to take you to the after-life. So would you prefer a bullet or a blunt object?
I stumble back slowly trying to comprehend what is going on an all of a sudden...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 07:24 PM

Things have changed. I have decided to take you to the after-life. So would you prefer a bullet or a blunt object?
I stumble back slowly trying to comprehend what is going on an all of a sudden...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 07:27 PM

the door to the basement slammed shut behind me. I decided there was no other way to go but down. I looked desperately for a light, a match, a glow stick, but couldn't find one. With each step I took, the wooden staircase squeaked. SQEEEEEEAAKE!!!!!!!! When I finally reach the basement floor I realized I was standing on top of a ........

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 07:33 PM

...I was unsure of what it was. It was so dark. It felt like a bone or a stick. I reached down and...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 07:35 PM

grabbed it, when I heard somebody scream. The stick in my hand was actually a....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 07:38 PM

human leg bone! Who could it belong to I thought? I reached over to the light, turned it on and discovered....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 07:42 PM

Quote:

human leg bone! Who could it belong to I thought? I reached over to the light, turned it on and discovered....

that the bone was not only a human leg bone but the whole skeleton was scattered all around the cold damp basement floor. I thought to myself....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 07:43 PM

my Aunt Freeda grabbing the other side of the leg bone. When I looked around, there were all the missing neighborhood children. She yanked it from my hand and....

a bank examiner!! I think... My eyes are fuzzy, so I rubbed them and...

Quote:

Quote:

that the bone was not only a human leg bone but the whole skeleton was scattered all around the cold damp basement floor. I thought to myself....

how did the elephant man's bones get in here? Thinking that a maniacal Michael Jackson was loose in the neighborhood, I......

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 07:44 PM

Quote:

the door to the basement slammed shut behind me. I decided there was no other way to go but down. I looked desperately for a light, a match, a glow stick, but couldn't find one. With each step I took, the wooden staircase squeaked. SQEEEEEEAAKE!!!!!!!! When I finally reach the basement floor I realized I was standing on top of a ........

Gaint pile of poo-poo! It seems that the Chrome Knome had suddenly come to life and had caught my stomach bug. As we all know that Chrome Knome poo-poo is the worst oof worst...we alll passed out immediately. Once we awoke we realized that...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 07:48 PM

We were all under the spell of the Chrome Knome. All the neighborhood missing children were spellbound also. Our only hope was to...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 07:50 PM

somehow try to repair the deplorable and doomed, ill-fated and shattered existence that we had.....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 07:52 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

how did the elephant man's bones get in here? Thinking that a maniacal Michael Jackson was loose in the neighborhood, I......

Started singing very loudly....Billie Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl....all while doing the moonwalk hoping he wouldn't come after me. I no sooner did that when I felt....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 07:54 PM

poo in unisome to overcome the gnome's poo!!!
Posted By: RR Jen

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 07:57 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Started singing very loudly....Billie Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl....all while doing the moonwalk hoping he wouldn't come after me. I no sooner did that when I felt....

A large cold hand grab my shoulder...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 07:57 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

His pet chimpanzee Bubbles grab me around the neck. Knowing that monkeys like to fling poo, I.....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 08:01 PM

Quote:

A large cold hand grab my shoulder...

The hand was from one of my dinner guests, a bank examiner I was trying to win over. He said...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 08:03 PM

Why on earth are you moon walking and singing old MJ songs? If you're really afraid, you should.....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 08:03 PM

Come on - I found a kerchief, a slinky, a candle, and a OUIJA board! Let's .....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 08:04 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

the sudden urge to run. I was running. Running so fast up the stairs, two at a time, out of breath. No, it couldn't be, I kept telling myself to calm down but I couldn't. I finally stopped running and when I looked up....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 08:06 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

the sudden urge to run. I was running. Running so fast up the stairs, two at a time, out of breath. No, it couldn't be, I kept telling myself to calm down but I couldn't. I finally stopped running and when I looked up....

and thought, OH NO! It's not just Michael, the whole clan is here, Tito, Randy, Marlon, Latoya, this can't be happening. I'm in Jackson hell. I blinked, thinking it was a dream, blinked again, they were still there. I then....
Posted By: RR Jen

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 08:08 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

and thought, OH NO! It's not just Michael, the whole clan is here, Tito, Randy, Marlon, Latoya, this can't be happening. I'm in Jackson hell. I blinked, thinking it was a dream, blinked again, they were still there. I then....

asked, "Where's Janet?"

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 08:09 PM

started thinking about the skeleton in the basement. Did it belong to a member of the Jackson family that I wasn't aware of? Who could it be? I started to ......

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 08:20 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

asked, "Where's Janet?"

Then I remembered, she's probably with Timberlake, wearing hear "chrome stars" and taking it off for America. Then i thought, enough about the Jackson clan, I still need to figure out where that loud noise is coming from. I decided to check the backyard, taking my flashlight I headed towards the back door only to see....
Posted By: DeeQ

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 08:27 PM

I must say that brought tears of laughter to my eyes.

But, what's up with all of the "poop" references? Poopzilla, would you care to comment?

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 08:42 PM

Janet melting down the gaint Chrome Knome to make more Chrome stars for next year's Super Bowl game!

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 08:46 PM

Quote:

Janet melting down the gaint Chrome Knome to make more Chrome stars for next year's Super Bowl game!

That was a good one, LMAO!!

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 08:55 PM

Quote:

All of the sudden it started raining and thundering and lightening. Oh no, Janet is going to get electrocuted if I don't help. What should I do? Help her out or run the other way. Bolts of lightening were coming out of the sky all around me when all of the sudden....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 08:57 PM

Quote:

Quote:

All of the sudden it started raining and thundering and lightening. Oh no, Janet is going to get electrocuted if I don't help. What should I do? Help her out or run the other way. Bolts of lightening were coming out of the sky all around me when all of the sudden....

Denny Terrio, the host of Dance Fever came out of the sky and was looking for contestants for a revival of the show. I'll do it I said! He said great, I'll pair you up with....
Posted By: HMS Pippii

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 09:13 PM

Quote:

Denny Terrio, the host of Dance Fever came out of the sky and was looking for contestants for a revival of the show. I'll do it I said! He said great, I'll pair you up with....

The Chrome Gnome who finally rampaged himself out of all of that chrome paint in the downpour, poured everyone a round of drinks, and said "PARTY PARTY - VOTE FOR MARIA'S CAT!" before sitting down in a puddle and...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 09:21 PM

Said, "Hey, Joe! Where ya going with that gun in your hand."
Posted By: TrueBlueBanker

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 10:04 PM

and then the no more chrome knome grabbed the gun from Joe and fired off two shots striking the running Janet in her Chrome starred chest. As she lay grasping her finals breaths I heard someone say...
Posted By: Princess Leia

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 10:32 PM

Quote:

and then the no more chrome knome grabbed the gun from Joe and fired off two shots striking the running Janet in her Chrome starred chest. As she lay grasping her finals breaths I heard someone say...

"Luke . . . I am your Father" I turned around and standing there were ...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/29/04 11:15 PM

Homer and Marge....so

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 12:02 AM

Quote:

Homer and Marge....so

I quickly changed channels but there wasn't anything worth watching so I went to bed. As I pulled down the covers I saw...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 02:12 AM

The chrome gnome along with Dante Alighieri and James Furber holding a Party Party sign. They told me to . . .

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 02:46 AM

Quote:

The chrome gnome along with Dante Alighieri and James Furber holding a Party Party sign. They told me to . . .

try to jello shooters and forget about Janet and her chrome stars because she was a thing of ther past. I wondered if jello shooters would be enough to make me forget that TV halftime episode. They assured me that it was...so I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep when all of a sudden I heard...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 12:18 PM

a very loud howling sound outside my window...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 12:23 PM

...terrified I ran out of the house into the chill night. I kept running until I was deep in the woods. I stumbled over something in the dark. It was cold and hard. Straining my eyes I looked closely at the object half buried in the ground and realized to my horror that it was a grave! I looked around and there were more graves, I knew then I must be....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 01:13 PM

Quote:

...terrified I ran out of the house into the chill night. I kept running until I was deep in the woods. I stumbled over something in the dark. It was cold and hard. Straining my eyes I looked closely at the object half buried in the ground and realized to my horror that it was a grave! I looked around and there were more graves, I knew then I must be....

in a grave situation...I tried to get up but something kept pulling me down and down. I soon realize that it was...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 01:42 PM

...The ghost! Cackling mady the apparition pulled me further into the woods. There was an unearthly sound coming from a distance. The ground began to tremble and suddenly...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 04:18 PM

out of the ground exploded the biggest Chrome Knome I have ever seem. It had huge chrome fangs and glowing red eyes.
I knew we were all surely going to die. I reach down and pick up a...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 04:19 PM

...document that should have been included in the 911 reports. When I looked back up, I noticed..

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 04:22 PM

Quote:

...document that should have been included in the 911 reports. When I looked back up, I noticed..

John Kerry getting out of a tank in his full dress uniform, wedding dress that is. And standing behind him was...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 04:25 PM

Rube Paul looking marvelous in her/his sequin jumpsuit borrowed from Elvis. Not knowing where to turn next, I ran down the cemetary path hoping I wouldn't run into the creature that lurks in these woods. A creature called...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 04:28 PM

"The Bank Examiner" (I was one in my prior life so I can say that ) She was holding a report that said . . .

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 04:32 PM

ROE, and a big red F!

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 04:47 PM

Quote:

ROE, and a big red F!

But luckily, I found out that it wasn't for MY bank, and in fact, it was for

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 05:33 PM

Riggs Bank of all places. I thought, I'd better call....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 05:42 PM

all of my private banking customers, and let the axe fall... so to speak.

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 06:34 PM

But I no sooner had the word axe out of my mouth when a big....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 06:36 PM

truck pulled up, and lo and behold! $600,000,000.00 in greenbacks were unloaded onto the front steps!

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 06:41 PM

...followed quickly by the IRS requesting all the back taxes I owe. Leaving me with only a penny after all is said and done I decided to return to the house and face the Chrome Gnome. I crawled back to the house and walked inside. What I saw left me speechless. There in front of me was....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 06:44 PM

Joan Rivers! Horror of horrors! I shuddered and...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 06:45 PM

Quote:

Joan Rivers! Horror of horrors! I shuddered and...

died. The end.

NEXT STORY....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 06:50 PM

Ok, let's pick a starting point for a new story then. Any ideas?

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 06:51 PM

Quote:

Ok, let's pick a starting point for a new story then. Any ideas?

In classic fashion....

There once was a girl from Nantucket... (keep it clean boys and girls)

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 06:51 PM

I just arbitrarily started a new thread, should I delete it?

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 06:52 PM

Quote:

I just arbitrarily started a new thread, should I delete it?

No Devil... I'm being the devil now!

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 06:53 PM

You, veddy funny man!

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 06:57 PM

Ok, this dude from Nantuckett he went out looking for...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 07:04 PM

beginning in life. He had drifted from town to town with no real purpose in his life. Maybe the next town will be better. A place to start over and forget his dreaded past. As he walked into the new town visions of Lisa flashed in his head. She was wearing...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 07:05 PM

Quote:

beginning in life. He had drifted from town to town with no real purpose in his life. Maybe the next town will be better. A place to start over and forget his dreaded past. As he walked into the new town visions of Lisa flashed in his head. She was wearing...

bagels in her hair, trying to look like a certain BOLer getting ready for Halloween. This was a bit odd because...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 07:07 PM

She doesn't usually like bagels, she prefers croissants...and...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 07:09 PM

her name really wasn't Lisa anyways... people just always called her that. So anyways..
Posted By: Lestie G

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 07:10 PM

Quote:

her name really wasn't Lisa anyways... people just always called her that. So anyways..

This was really strange because she'd been on the Atkins diet, and didn't want to be in the same county with bread of any kind.

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 07:11 PM

Then man whilst thinking all of this wandered into a strange shop. He'd never seen anything like it before. It contained....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 07:12 PM

and hot melted butter. He remembers the nights of bagels and hot melted butter and all the slipping and sliding around on the waterbed. He longed for those days again. He knew it could never be since Lisa had been killed by...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 07:15 PM

Quote:

and hot melted butter. He remembers the nights of bagels and hot melted butter and all the slipping and sliding around on the waterbed. He longed for those days again. He knew it could never be since Lisa had been killed by...

a runaway politician avoiding any and all issues in hopes of being elected to be the very first....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 07:28 PM

President of the Vadican. This would still only make him a figure head because...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 07:31 PM

Quote:

President of the Vadican. This would still only make him a figure head because...

there is no Vadican, only a Vatican. But that's ok, because the Pope would still be considered infallible by those who believe in the whole Papal thing, and the President would only rule over the 3 people who aren't cardinals or employees of the Vatican who live there. The important thing is...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 07:34 PM

to not touch religion or politics in this thread, because there's a woman from NJ lurking about, and it drives her...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 07:36 PM

Quote:

to not touch religion or politics in this thread, because there's a woman from NJ lurking about, and it drives her...

all the way to New York, where she can pretend to like the Jets, and...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 07:36 PM

(((oops, you are so right. I have no idea why I spelled it that way. ))

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 07:39 PM

and betray her man, who is a die-hard Giants fan... and so

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 07:40 PM

This Pats fan enters the picture, ready to kick everyone's butt who mentions politics or religion. She winds up, ready to kick and.....

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 07:42 PM

suddenly we're back to just some guy thinking about his girl when...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 07:47 PM

Quote:

suddenly we're back to just some guy thinking about his girl when...

a meteor falls from the sky striking...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 07:52 PM

miraculously enough, all of the world's politicians and religious zealots... and then...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 07:58 PM

the normal people took over and utopia ensued

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 07:59 PM

Quote:

the normal people took over and utopia ensued

for a short while, until there was only one gummy worm left in the world, and the secret formula to make this delectible treat was lost in the chaos that ensued. But fortunately,

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 08:01 PM

mmm gummy worms...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 08:05 PM

they discovered that cats were made or the same stuff, so they took the cats and

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 08:22 PM

Quote:

they discovered that cats were made or the same stuff, so they took the cats and

created what is now called "Catty Worms". Yes, these worms are mainly female, vibrant multi colored and quite catty. The male species was not happy about this and soon they started ........

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 08:27 PM

Quote:

Quote:

created what is now called "Catty Worms". Yes, these worms are mainly female, vibrant multi colored and quite catty. The male species was not happy about this and soon they started ........

to eat the female cats, but

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 08:29 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

to eat the female cats, but

since the entirety of the chinese race seemed to have been caught up in the meteor strikes devestating path, noone knew a good receipe for cat, so they had to go back to square one when some old lady said "Where's the Beef?!". The good news is that somehow every
Posted By: TTC Queen

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 08:29 PM

Oh-oh-oh-oh...Everybody was Cat Food fighting, those cats were fast as lightning . . . . . .
Posted By: Paragon

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 08:47 PM

Yes, fast but this had all been a dream as it as still a a dark and stormy night as I sat alone in the innermost chamber of my mansion. I could hear the grumble of distant thunder, then a creaking sound outside the door, as one of my bodyguards shuffled down the hallway.

The mansion was hundreds of years old, and a score of madmen had lived here before me. Their pain and rage had been absorbed by the walls, and no amount of new paint could conceal the smell of decay.

I was alone. My only child had been sent off to a distant land. My wife was a pale wraith who haunted the stairways at night. Lately, I had heard rumors of a ghoul wandering though the countryside, drooling and gibbering as he feasted on the companions of my youth. Only I could break this spell. Only I could reach out to someone whose blood was still red and warm. I rang the bell, and she appeared in an instant.

“Monica?” I whispered.

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 08:48 PM

Quote:

Yes, fast but this had all been a dream as it as still a a dark and stormy night as I sat alone in the innermost chamber of my mansion. I could hear the grumble of distant thunder, then a creaking sound outside the door, as one of my bodyguards shuffled down the hallway.

The mansion was hundreds of years old, and a score of madmen had lived here before me. Their pain and rage had been absorbed by the walls, and no amount of new paint could conceal the smell of decay.

I was alone. My only child had been sent off to a distant land. My wife was a pale wraith who haunted the stairways at night. Lately, I had heard rumors of a ghoul wandering though the countryside, drooling and gibbering as he feasted on the companions of my youth. Only I could break this spell. Only I could reach out to someone whose blood was still red and warm. I rang the bell, and she appeared in an instant.

“Monica?” I whispered.

Monica? Monica Lewinsky? What are you doing here?
Posted By: cbu3

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 09:20 PM

Quote:

"Monica?” I whispered.

She replied "I'm looking for my blue polka dot dress . . . I'm not sure where I left it. . . "

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 09:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

"Monica?” I whispered.

She replied "I'm looking for my blue polka dot dress . . . I'm not sure where I left it. . . "

Could I check in the closet. The closet in that oval shaped room we used to spend so much time in. Don't you remember. The desk, the cigars and how I would scream out your name. That was then and this is now and yes, I am back. Be careful because....
Posted By: CRAatBOK

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 09:34 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"Monica?” I whispered.

Could I check in the closet. The closet in that oval shaped room we used to spend so much time in. Don't you remember. The desk, the cigars and how I would scream out your name. That was then and this is now and yes, I am back. Be careful because....

Here we go again into the political realm. But not to worry, it was Friday and the whole gang went to the bar and had a gay o' time, even Fred and Wilma were there.

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 09:35 PM

But....it really wasn't the Monica since this is not a political thread. It was Monica the long lost sister of my dearly departed Lisa. Had I found my true love again or would my heart be torn to bits all over again. I reach out and grabbed her...
Posted By: Paragon

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 09:45 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"Monica?” I whispered.

someone may hear us and besides, I think the dress really needed to go to the cleaners, because as I recall
Posted By: CRAatBOK

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 09:47 PM

Quote:

But....it really wasn't the Monica since this is not a political thread. It was Monica the long lost sister of my dearly departed Lisa. Had I found my true love again or would my heart be torn to bits all over again. I reach out and grabbed her...

But there was nothing there. It was just my imagination, running away with me.

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 10:02 PM

and I thought to myself that I shouldn't give in to such Temptations. My imagination kept running and running and I realized all along it was that damn...

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 10:05 PM

Then I realized it was Monica Lewinsky. The next thing I knew, slick Willy appeared and asked “are we really alone”
Posted By: HappyGilmore

Re: Make your own story! - 07/30/04 10:31 PM

But it really wasn't Monica, but Lorena Bobbit in disguise. He whipped out his staff, she whipped out her knife, and proceeded to make a new Ginsu commercial on his presidential ...

Re: Make your own story! - 08/02/04 05:41 AM

I had tripped over the extension cord and the "poop" really did hit the fan!

Re: Make your own story! - 08/04/04 10:49 PM

No poo-poo is any match for the gaint chrome knome. Take that...poo and that and that! No more poo-poo. I notice all of the toilet paper was gone. I reached for the bathroon light and that is when I saw it...it was the whispsy creature that had plaqued my childhood. I turned to run...

Re: Make your own story! - 08/04/04 11:03 PM

And was cornered by the party party. I was in shock, I had always just thought they were a myth. But here I was standing face to face with...
Posted By: HRH Dawnie

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 12:58 AM

The ompa Loompa men!

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 02:21 AM

Quote:

The ompa Loompa men!

All right now...let's say it again...the ompa Loompa men!!

My mind quickly adjusted and I thought to myself. Who the hell are the ompa Loompa men. Must be someone really famous. I reached for my pen to get an autograph and was surprized to see that....

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 12:19 PM

The party party were having a party.

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 12:58 PM

All parties must have music and dancing, so I rushed to the stereo and slipped in my favorite CD featuring the music and sounds of...

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 01:16 PM

Rap Brothers 5 featuring the Gaint Chrome Knome and all of a sudden everybody was Kung-Fu fighting these guys were as fast as lightning...There was...

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 01:39 PM

Quote:

Rap Brothers 5 featuring the Gaint Chrome Knome and all of a sudden everybody was Kung-Fu fighting these guys were as fast as lightning...There was...

a meteor that came right through the roof and smashed the poor Chrome Knome. And there was much rejoicing, because

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 01:41 PM

nobody liked rap music.

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 01:51 PM

Nobody liked rap dancing...except Little Devil's cat who continued to body surf across the dance hall until it bumped into...
Posted By: countrygirl

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 01:57 PM

Bufford the English Bull Dog....

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 02:04 PM

who growled and looked really mean and ferocious at poor little Dante...

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 02:15 PM

Quote:

Nobody liked rap dancing...except Little Devil's cat who continued to body surf across the dance hall until it bumped into...

a HUGE Mastiff, hungry for

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 02:18 PM

Quote:

who growled and looked really mean and ferocious at poor little Dante...

When all of a sudden in flew Little Devil to the rescue. She swooped down and grabbed Little Dante and off they flew to...

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 02:21 PM

the local PetSmart to get some much needed kibbles for the mastiff and his buddy Bufford. They also decided to take a look at some of the new treats for Dante when all of a sudden..

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 02:25 PM

a tornado dipped down and took LIttle Devil and Dante off to another land. They landed in the Land of....

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 02:28 PM

... Kansas?

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 02:30 PM

No...it only looked like Kansas. They had actually landed in the Land of ooze. As they walked slowly down the...

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 02:39 PM

yellow brick road, Little Devil noticed that it really wasn't ooze, it was gin... It was a sea of gin!

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 02:40 PM

Quote:

yellow brick road, Little Devil noticed that it really wasn't ooze, it was gin... It was a sea of gin!

When Little Devil woke up with a hangover, there was no more road, and she was lost in a strange land. A land almost as strange as

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 02:42 PM

... Ohio, where they have some really weird people...

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 02:54 PM

Quote:

... Ohio, where they have some really weird people...

mostly people who have moved here from places like New Jersey and New York, but definately some strange people.

The first thing Little Devil noticed was that there was a fever in the air, football fever, and for the first time anyone could remember, the Bengals were going to do well. So, dressed in their orange and black and shouting Who-dey through the streets, the fans waited and waiting, for the day when the team they most wanted to see them play showed up in town. The Bengals vs.

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 03:00 PM

The LA lakers. After doing so bad in the playoffs they decided to try a new sport...

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 03:02 PM

Quote:

The LA lakers. After doing so bad in the playoffs they decided to try a new sport...

skeet shooting. Being from LA, the Lakers had a huge advantage over the Bengals, since the only ones who do a lot of shooting in Cincinnati are the Police.

After beating the Bengals soundly in a shooting match, the Lakers

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 03:48 PM

All went searching for that missing lake of gin where they..

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 04:21 PM

...found that it had dried up! Alas...

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 04:22 PM

Were suddenly beamed up to a place out of this world by little green men that wanted to hold them hostage and learn all their sports skills. The little green men wanted to take over...

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 04:23 PM

Quote:

Were suddenly beamed up to a place out of this world by little green men that wanted to hold them hostage and learn all their sports skills. The little green men wanted to take over...

So the Little Devil killed all of them...

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 04:27 PM

Quote:

Quote:

So the Little Devil killed all of them...

And the Little Devil and her cat lived happily ever after, with the whole world in peace out of fear that she would kill them too. The End...

Ok Devil you get to start a new thread with a a new story this time!

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 04:32 PM

Nah, last time you "dis'd" me!

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 05:12 PM

Quote:

Nah, last time you "dis'd" me!

Ok, you caught me, I was going to end it in one line again... smart little devil you are...

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 07:06 PM

O.K. Somebody make up another beginning because I think this is so much fun! OK Dawnie...Michael we are waiting!

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 07:07 PM

Sorry Little Devil...I meant you!

Re: Make your own story! - 08/05/04 07:21 PM

Quote:

Sorry Little Devil...I meant you!

Dawnie can play too you know... she's just afraid it will lead to another horrible loan question like her last one....

Re: Make your own story! - 12/03/05 12:14 PM

I HAD A DAME ROBERS CAME TO MY HOUSE
Posted By: ZGuy20

Re: Make your own story! - 12/03/05 02:34 PM

Once there was a small cat. And by small I mean 4 feet tall and 74 pounds. His name was Melvin. Don't be mistaken by mild-mannered Melvin, with a flash he can transform into the all-powerful being known as....
Posted By: Raymond

Re: Make your own story! - 12/03/05 04:52 PM

X-Ron! The powerful convergence of conservatism and liberalism in peaceful, yet powerful, harmony. Dressed in a foreboding outfit of...

Re: Make your own story! - 12/03/05 04:58 PM

Blue, Green, white, and yellow rabbits feet. He Springs into action and starts...
Posted By: Pirate

Re: Make your own story! - 12/05/05 05:36 PM

...attacking the Queens. They scramble towards safety but the mighty X-Ron strikes them down with extreme prejudice. Amidst the slaughter, something catches X-Ron's eye...
Posted By: *BUSTER*

Re: Make your own story! - 12/05/05 05:50 PM

it's a picture of Camilla, X-ron's sworn enemy, he...