it's a parade of freaks

Posted By: I_luv_chocolate

it's a parade of freaks - 09/30/05 08:53 PM

Strange Customer:
Walks up to my window, smelly and unkempt, unshaven, just generally “icky”. He proceeds to shove a check towards me and says, “The other girls know I don’t fill out the paperwork, I’m too *steyoooooopid*.” Then he leans waaaaayyyyyy into my window and……….”Haaggaaaaaawwwwwwahhhhhaaawww” <--- that’s a phlegm-y raspy disgusting cough.
I turned my fan towards him and tried to stand back. HOW GROSS!
As I’m filling out his deposit slip for him, he starts pacing in front of my window and starts talking…….not to me…….but to……… NO ONE. That’s right, no one. He says, “hold on buddy………..no, we can’t. I said, no we can’t go shopping right now. I’m busy at the bank.”
Then he looks up towards me as if nothing had happened.
He did NOT have a cell phone, no ear-piece, nothing……..he was just talking to the voices in his head. That was a bit scary.

However, even more unpleasant was a customer I waited on earlier in the day.
His name is on a custodial account, but he’s not the custodian. I’ve already turned him away from my teller window several times (on other days) explaining that he’s not allowed to withdraw money. Well, again today, true to form, he starts swearing at me, “this is F**king B*lls**T! G*d, what a sorry @ss bank, I’m moving my money out of here” blah blah blah
He then adopts a VERY aggressive posture in my teller window and says that the custodian on the account called here “the other day and changed the account. I have permission to do withdrawals”

So, I spent the next 20 minutes making phone calls to the custodian, and to the home branch (of course it’s not OUR branch of account *roll eyes*.
In the meantime, we had a big line of people in the lobby and he’s muttering to himself, but loud enough for everyone to hear about what a %$%$##^ &%%#@#$%$ blankety-blank job I’m doing and what a Sh**ty bank this is.
As it turned out, the account was unchanged and he left without any money.

*sigh*
Is it a full moon?
Posted By: Beagles22

Re: it's a parade of freaks - 09/30/05 08:57 PM

I swear there has been one for 3 weeks. I asked our CSR if she is fishing for customers in the crazy pond again....
Posted By: Spivol

Re: it's a parade of freaks - 09/30/05 09:03 PM

Yeah but if we didn't have crazy customers how much would our jobs suck?
Posted By: cheekEE

Re: it's a parade of freaks - 09/30/05 09:07 PM

True True
Posted By: someone else

Re: it's a parade of freaks - 09/30/05 09:08 PM

I saw the title of this thread and thought maybe you were talking about me and my friends...
Posted By: doodle

Re: it's a parade of freaks - 09/30/05 09:14 PM

Ha! Red, I thought the same thing!
Posted By: someone else

Re: it's a parade of freaks - 09/30/05 10:36 PM

Quote:

Ha! Red, I thought the same thing!

That's because *you* are one of my friends! You freak!
Posted By: Pirate

Re: it's a parade of freaks - 10/03/05 01:16 PM

"This job would be great if it weren't for the f-----g customers." Clerks
Posted By: Spivol

Re: it's a parade of freaks - 10/03/05 01:19 PM

Well siad...and great movie.
Posted By: Czargazer

Re: it's a parade of freaks - 10/03/05 10:51 PM

Quote:

I saw the title of this thread and thought maybe you were talking about me and my friends...

Same here, of course that's because once a year to advertise for a Rennaissance Faire we put on we dress up in our outfits and go about our daily lives wearing our garb. We in fact call this display "Freaks on Parade".