Angelina Jolie

Posted By: Anonymous

Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 02:17 PM

I just wanted a new spam thread with a hot actress...Anything's better than thread named "Nicholas Cage" Enjoy!

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 02:40 PM

Sir, I applaude you.

Angelina is like a top-of-the-line Ferrari: I'd love to take it for the weekend...but on the open higway, with the music blasting, wind in my hair....I'd kill myself.
Posted By: Peepers

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 02:42 PM

Angelina is hot and she is much more interesting than watching a Nicholas Cage movie.
Posted By: Clown Boy

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 04:01 PM

And she looks way better in a bikini too!
Posted By: Hated By Some

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 04:04 PM

Quote:

Highly debateable.
Posted By: Search_Me

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 04:06 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Highly debateable.

You think NC looks good in a bikini? Hhhmm.. worried now...LOL.

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 04:07 PM

Shoulda used an emoti
Posted By: Dip

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 04:11 PM

angelina is hot! she was kinda skinny in mr. and mrs. smith though (and even skinnier in th epics i've seen in magazines lately)...she's like me and could gain a few pounds and look even better

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 04:50 PM

Quote:

she's like me and could gain a few pounds and look even better

Dipitous - You're welcome to ome out to the east coast anytime.
Posted By: Spivol

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 04:51 PM

She has huge lips. Plus she married Billy Bob Thorton...and french kissed her brother on tv.
Posted By: RR Jen

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 04:53 PM

I agree she's very pretty, but I think she is very odd.

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 04:57 PM

Quote:

She has huge lips. Plus she married Billy Bob Thorton...and french kissed her brother on tv.

And some how I'd still give her a week of my time.
Posted By: Dip

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 04:58 PM

she is odd/different, which is what makes her so cool, that she can be gorgeous and not fit into that hollywood actress role
Posted By: XODUS

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 04:59 PM

yeah, but what's with adopting all the kids?

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 05:52 PM

I wish she'd adopt me...

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 05:53 PM

Quote:

I wish she'd adopt me...

Wah! Baby's hungry!
Posted By: CUgirl

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 05:57 PM

I personally thinks shes a [censored]. She has acted like a [censored] repeatedly on tv, breaks up Ben and Jen and now all of the sudden she's a saint because shes adopted a few kids. Give me a break! Don't get get me wrong, she IS beautiful, but I think she needs a few lessons on morals.

Now that I have gotten that of my chest I feel better. Is the bar open yet?
Posted By: grmasterb

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 06:02 PM

Quote:

I personally thinks shes a [censored]. She has acted like a [censored] repeatedly on tv, breaks up Ben and Jen and now all of the sudden she's a saint because shes adopted a few kids. Give me a break! Don't get get me wrong, she IS beautiful, but I think she needs a few lessons on morals.

Just like some girls like the bad boys, some of us boys like the bad girls.
Posted By: cheekEE

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 06:02 PM

All I have to say is Chapstick. Nuff said

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 06:25 PM

Quote:

All I have to say is Chapstick. Nuff said

LOL.
Posted By: Miss Chee

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 06:38 PM

Quote:

She's slightly skanky. Does anyone else remember seeing her do that with her brother?! Then her acceptance speech she said, "I really love my brother!"

Give it a few years and she'll be engaged to Michael Jackson.
Posted By: HappyGilmore

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 06:55 PM

Sorry gang, but got to disagree completely. Not only is she not hot, she is ugly. Fake big lips, nasty looking, skanky, just downright gross. Brad was a fool, Jennifer is 10 times the woman that Angelina could ever be.

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 06:58 PM

Quote:

Sorry gang, but got to disagree completely. Not only is she not hot, she is ugly. Fake big lips, nasty looking, skanky, just downright gross. Brad was a fool, Jennifer is 10 times the woman that Angelina could ever be.

You've got to be kidding! http://eur.yimg.com/i/xp/premier_photo/7/739d6e8756.jpg
Posted By: cheekEE

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 07:00 PM

Okay Hen she had her lipgloss that night, but most of the time her lips look dry and cracked.
Posted By: Viking Princess

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 07:07 PM

I disagree with the statement that SHE broke up Brad and Jen, Brad broke up Brad and Jen if anything. She may have had some influence but ultimatly he was the one in the marriage not Angelina. That's my two cents. Oh and I think she's HOT as heck - I do agree she's odd but that's what makes her Angelina.
Posted By: MB Guy

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 07:33 PM

Quote:

Honestly, no one knows what happened in those relationships, so you really can't say she did anything wrong at all, right? There are always three sides, his, hers, and the truth. And you rarely, if ever, get to the truth in relationship matters.
Posted By: XODUS

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 09:54 PM

I tell you what Mark, I wouldn't mind putting her in a triangle if you know what I mean, or maybe an arm bar.
Posted By: *nUnZeO*

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 10:06 PM

Quote:

eeeeeewwww

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/14/05 10:07 PM

Quote:

I tell you what Mark, I wouldn't mind putting her in a triangle if you know what I mean, or maybe an arm bar.

Hhhmmm.. ROFL..

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/17/05 02:17 PM

Quote:

W, how about a rear naked choke? Bwahahaaaaaaaaaa.....

<Hope no one is offended, that's an actual move, lolol>
Posted By: Sunrider

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/17/05 02:23 PM

Hate to put an end to a fun arguement but...

Jessica Alba ...nuff said. Hottest woman on the planet.

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/17/05 02:25 PM

She is pretty hot...
Posted By: Fork Ate Spoon

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/17/05 02:29 PM

Quote:

Hate to put an end to a fun arguement but...

Jessica Alba ...nuff said. Hottest woman on the planet.

I was wanting to say the same thing!! I just didn't want to hi-jack this thread

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/17/05 03:41 PM

hijacking this thread was the whole point...;)

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/17/05 08:07 PM

Ohhhhh, the things I would do to Jessica Alba.... Especially in that little (and I do mean little) outfit she was wearing in Idle Hands...

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/17/05 11:28 PM

Quote:

Ohhhhh, the things I would do to Jessica Alba.... Especially in that little (and I do mean little) outfit she was wearing in Idle Hands...

Naughty...naughty.. LOL..
Posted By: Pup

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/18/05 05:10 AM

Sorry, but "Tomb Raider" was just an inredible movie with how Angelina looked. There is not a hotter woman on the planet. Jessica Alba is very beautiful, but so are SOOO many others.....Jennifer Aniston, Halle Berry, Tyra Banks, Scarlet Johanson (sp)......

I worked with a young lady (21) who was more beautiful than most of those that I listed, actually. Look around, guys....they're all around you.
Posted By: *nUnZeO*

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/18/05 12:33 PM

Quote:

Sorry, but "Tomb Raider" was just an inredible movie with how Angelina looked. There is not a hotter woman on the planet. Jessica Alba is very beautiful, but so are SOOO many others.....Jennifer Aniston, Halle Berry, Tyra Banks, Scarlet Johanson (sp)......

I worked with a young lady (21) who was more beautiful than most of those that I listed, actually. Look around, guys....they're all around you.

I'm glad someone think "regular" ordinary women are beautiful!! ....and we are
Posted By: ~Special K~

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/18/05 12:37 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I'm glad someone think "regular" ordinary women are beautiful!! ....and we are

Well said !!!
Posted By: RR Jen

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/18/05 01:36 PM

Quote:

I'm crushed Jeremy...you mention the hot 21 year old...but not me? Remember guys...like fine wine...women get better with age. I'm so much more confident, secure, successful, grounded, etc now at 32 than I was 10 years ago...I'm a much better catch this time around!!

Re: Angelina Jolie - 10/18/05 03:04 PM

I would say that Angelina Jolie exudes much more $exuality than almost any other woman. There are many beautiful women, and for sheer beauty, (as stated above), Halle Berry is stunning looking, but she just doesn't give off that animal lust that AJ does.