Sex at High School Increasing

Posted By: °X°

Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 04:47 PM

Washington Post

Perhaps the most shocking thing about students having sex in a high school auditorium was that other students didn't find it very shocking at all.

"I glanced over and, whatever, I just let him continue on with his business," said a 16-year-old linebacker on the Osbourn High School football team who, along with a friend, stumbled upon a couple engaging in oral sex. "I stayed for five to eight minutes, just talking. We weren't worried about it. When the janitor came in, everyone started running."

Manassas school officials weren't as laid back. The students -- eight in all -- were quickly identified and suspended, and the matter prompted the small school system to confront an issue many adults would rather not face: in this case, two girls and three boys engaging in oral sex or intercourse on school property while three other boys watched, according to sources familiar with what happened.

"In all the years that I've been in education, I've never run into this one before," said John Boronkay, the school system's acting superintendent. "It's a new one."

Actually, it's not so new. According to some teenagers, sex on school property is more frequent than adults might imagine. And some adults who work with teenagers said it's happening more often these days.

Snip..........

_____

Bill Clinton (and his army of shills) said over and over and over again that "oral sex is not sex".

The public schools teach kids Bill Clinton is a Great President with Great Ideas.

So, what conclusion should the below one hundred IQ kid draw from that?
Posted By: grmasterb

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 05:49 PM

Quote:

Bill Clinton (and his army of shills) said over and over and over again that "oral sex is not sex".

The public schools teach kids Bill Clinton is a Great President with Great Ideas.

So, what conclusion should the below one hundred IQ kid draw from that?

You know, X, you're correct. I graduated from high school in 1987 (Reagan era), and I don't recall kids having sex -- in or out of school. Everyone I knew in high school was committed to abstinence until marriage. We had no pregnant girls in my high school. Damn Clinton! Just another reason to blame him for all of the world's ills.
Posted By: Creditcop

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 05:52 PM

I graduated from high school in the late 70's and there was plenty going on in this mid-west rural high school. During those times however, it was more discreet than now.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 06:14 PM

Quote:

said over and over and over again that "oral sex is not sex".

No, Clinton responded to deposition questions based upon a specific definition of the term "sexual relations" and that definition was created by Paula Jones' attorney.

If you don't like the way that attorney defined the term for purposes of that deposition you should take it up with him.
Posted By: HappyGilmore

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 06:19 PM

gee, I remember clinton stating, in a national TV address "...I did not have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky..." Hilary right in the background nodding her head. Sounds like he defined it himself.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 06:30 PM

Actually, he was responding to a question about the deposition and he specifically used the term "sexual relations".

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 06:31 PM

Quote:

gee, I remember clinton stating, in a national TV address "...I did not have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky..." Hilary right in the background nodding her head. Sounds like he defined it himself.

Actually, he said, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky." Now go back and read Anon's post.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 07:14 PM

happy twisting words and using selective memory to further his cause....par for the course.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 07:29 PM

Let's face it - like Clinton or not - he changed the way young people think about oral sex and indirectly contributed to oral sex being 'accepted' as the thing to do in school. Just shameful.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 07:30 PM

Quote:

happy twisting words and using selective memory to further his cause....par for the course.

Not sure if you're attacking me or Clinton, but I'm just stating the facts as they happened. But, hey, Clinton was accused of commiting perjury. Some in the current administration apparently view perjury as a "technical violation."
Posted By: MichelleDawn

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 07:36 PM

I don't think the oral sex "craze" is directly attributable to Clinton. Some of it is based on the (incorrect) notion that it is somehow safer than actual intercourse.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 07:42 PM

No, I was referring to happygilmore...he is known for the traits that I mentioned.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 07:43 PM

X,

I'm just curious...just what isn't Clinton's fault? You seem to blame him for everything that ails this world.

Oh, and please change your avatar. I find it to be in extremely poor taste.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 07:44 PM

Quote:

Let's face it - like Clinton or not - he changed the way young people think about oral sex and indirectly contributed to oral sex being 'accepted' as the thing to do in school. Just shameful.

You don't think young people were having oral sex before Clinton was president?

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 07:45 PM

Quote:

Some of it is based on the (incorrect) notion that it is somehow safer than actual intercourse.

With respect to STDs, I believe you're correct. However, I believe young people are more concerned with pregnancy.
Posted By: Hated By Some

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 07:46 PM

Personally I wish I was 10 years younger.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 07:47 PM

No oral love for Mr. T?

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 07:48 PM

I heartily agree that X's new avatar is in extreme poor taste.

Signed,
Another Anon

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 07:49 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Some of it is based on the (incorrect) notion that it is somehow safer than actual intercourse.

With respect to STDs, I believe you're correct. However, I believe young people are more concerned with pregnancy.

I wish more of them were concerned. I think the teen pregnancy rate is appalling. With such easy access to birth control you would hope young people would not make the same "mistakes" their parents and grandparents did.

And before anyone gets all grumpy ... I was a "mistake" so I'm not trying to be hurtful toward anyone.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 07:49 PM

No, I just wish I could be part of this laissez faire sexual free-for-all.
Posted By: Raiderette

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 07:54 PM

Quote:

And before anyone gets all grumpy ... I was a "mistake" so I'm not trying to be hurtful toward anyone.

I would call more of an "accident". I was an "accident" as were all three of my kids. I would in no way call them a "mistake" and i doubt your parents view you as a "mistake".

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 07:57 PM

I like Roseanne's explanation. "You're not a mistake; you were a surprise. A surprise is something you didn't even know you wanted until you got it."

Signed,
Another Anon

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 07:58 PM

You're right ... accident is a better word.
Posted By: XODUS

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 08:02 PM

I was watching a show on HBO a few months ago discussing the Oral Sex craze and how more teen girls are doing it because it is "no big deal".

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 08:05 PM

Quote:

I was watching a show on HBO a few months ago discussing the Oral Sex craze and how more teen girls are doing it because it is "no big deal".

please see my thoughts on this at post #460782

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 08:13 PM

only ten years Ron? these girls are starting at 12, I need 18 years back!!!

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 08:19 PM

I see. Maybe a little too young for me even if I was to go back in time. Isn't that like 6th grade age?
Posted By: *nUnZeO*

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 08:22 PM

well i graduated in o5' and the views of these "younger" people are the views of people around my age and that was considered normal in high school and yes i have seen the teen pregnancies, it was considered ok at our school and the girls would just go to a special program school called program 6 so you can finish school in like half the time, my best friend was pregnant at 17 and it sucks now b/c she can't be 19, but you know i'm there for her no matter what and i don't think anything different of her, i just wish she would have protected herself, but I think it has a lot to do with the parents, my parents told me to tell them as soon as i needed to go get on BC, and she lived with just her dad and little sister, and he was more like don't see it it's not happening

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 08:29 PM

Quote:

I see. Maybe a little too young for me even if I was to go back in time. Isn't that like 6th grade age?

yep 6th grade.
Posted By: ZGuy20

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 08:34 PM

I've known a few girls in my hs that got pregnant. I personally think hs is too young to have kids, but that's probably because I was a "late" learner when it came to sexual escapades, but I've always been ready to accept the consequences of my actions, hence my feelings towards sex, and one-nighters and that crap. Basically don't do it if you're not willing to accept the responsibility (both physical and mental)

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 08:39 PM

The problem for many of these girls is that they don't have any idea what the extent of those responsibilities are until they already have baby.

I'm 37 and I still need my parents for things. When I had my spinal surgery I needed a ride to and from the hospital and someone to stay with me for the first week. The responsibility doesn't turn off at 18. It's a life-long commitment. And if you want to do it right then it's very hard work.
Posted By: D2Xs

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 08:46 PM

Better education is what is needed and if the parents won't do it I believe the schools should. In drivers ed they show you a movie of a drunk driving accident. They should also show some of the consequences that come with this. Including real photos of diseases and such. I confess I don't know exactly what they show in health these days but the little sketches in our books really didn't bring it home. I know many will disagree and say the schools have no business teaching this but obviously if it is on the rise the parents are not doing a very good job.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 08:51 PM

Some parents and religious organizations have issues with teaching sex in schools, but I think it's important. Screaming for abstaining is not the answer.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 08:51 PM

People were having oral sex prior to Clinton, but it appears that high school students are now having oral sex parties and the level of 'acceptance' has dramatically changed since Clinton decided to be serviced in the oval office, etc.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 08:53 PM

Just keep telling yourself that X. And I agree, your avatar is in poor taste.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 08:56 PM

Quote:

Some parents and religious organizations have issues with teaching sex in schools, but I think it's important. Screaming for abstaining is not the answer.

AGREED

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 08:58 PM

Screaming for abstaining is not the answer. {/quote]

Actually, abstaining is the only answer. If girls would just say no - they could change the world: no more abortions, no more welfare problems, no more food stamps. Sex at a young age is behind all the ills on earth - starvation, low-income or no income over generations, etc.

So, young ladies - just say no.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 09:00 PM

Quote:

Exactly! Abstainence would be great but we have to be realists. Some kids will wait, others will not. By not educating them about the consequences and the ways to "protect" themselves is a fools game. If I saw real pictures of genetalia with puss filled sores I would think twice about doing any of it.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 09:03 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Exactly! Abstainence would be great but we have to be realists. Some kids will wait, others will not. By not educating them about the consequences and the ways to "protect" themselves is a fools game. If I saw real pictures of genetalia with puss filled sores I would think twice about doing any of it.

or at least be REALLY drunk

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 09:04 PM

Quote:

i totally agree, they are going to do it anyway, so at least be preventative, or like they did at my school have the parents sign a waiver if they which they're children not to participate in the sex teachings. Just like in 5th grade when they show you that video about adolesence and puberty, if you didn't want your child to watch it you signed a paper saying so, and they let you do something else while others were watching the video.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 09:04 PM

LOL I've been there, Ron. Men aren't the only ones who roll over the next morning and find something interesting on the pillow next to them.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 09:05 PM

Quote:

Hmmm,

I did not have sex...

I did not have sexual relations...

Sorry, anon, but I see no difference. I'm sorry if I left out one word in my recollection of Bill Clinton's speech, but I certainly haven't memorized them, as you appear to have. Certainly not twisting any words, as he said it, not me.
Posted By: slick

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 09:05 PM

Quote:

Actually, abstaining is the only answer. If girls would just say no - they could change the world: no more abortions, no more welfare problems, no more food stamps. Sex at a young age is behind all the ills on earth - starvation, low-income or no income over generations, etc.

or if guys could just keep it in there pants and not tempt these young ladies you are talking about. That might help too, huh?

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 09:11 PM

Quote:

Just keep telling yourself that X. And I agree, your avatar is in poor taste.

Please explain the 'poor taste comment.' It's simply a reminder of a real event - it should be on TV every night. So many people have virtually forgotten - especially the democrats. Does it hurt to be reminded?

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 09:14 PM

Quote:

Quote:

or if guys could just keep it in there pants and not tempt these young ladies you are talking about. That might help too, huh?

Careful of your audience or who you are responding to. Some are more tempting than others.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 09:15 PM

Quote:

LOL I've been there, Ron. Men aren't the only ones who roll over the next morning and find something interesting on the pillow next to them.

And, on occasion, something really strange looking.

I think showing the plane actually crashing into the tower is the same as showing people being gunned down in the street. If you want to remember 9/11 that's great, but there are other ways to do it without showing the murder of thousands of people.
Posted By: Snowqueen

Quote:

You also need to teach the young men to not ask or expect it. The young men need to use condoms, quit passing diseases and be more responsible.

So, young men - take some responsibility too!

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 09:18 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Have you seen a phallus??? What's so tempting about that??

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 09:19 PM

Yes, it hurts to be reminded of people dying in unimaginable pain and fear. Especially as this is just one in a long chain of avatars which you have used to provocate. These people died and you're using the moment of their demise as a form of entertainment; you're using it as a political "gotcha". That's why it's in poor taste, you miserable, sad human being.

Signed,
Another Anon

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 09:24 PM

What brought up the SEX issue anyhow?
Posted By: Chi

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 09:24 PM

Quote:

Please explain the 'poor taste comment.' It's simply a reminder of a real event - it should be on TV every night.

I agree. In addition to the images from 9/11, we should splice in footage of the terrorists training at their facilities, Osama Bin Laden, Suddam Hussein, and any other enemies of the state that we might want to include.

The segement should be called: "The Five Minutes Hate". I think it would doubleplusgood if everyone saw it every single night.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 09:25 PM

Quote:

Quote:

The ladies are in full control - they should keep it in their pants. Or, are you saying that modern young girls are so hot to trot that this cannot be done?

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 09:27 PM

In my seventh grade class (way back in ’82 or ’83) they DID show films that were fairly graphic. Infections, etc. Scared the crap out of me. Shaped my behavior much more than the “just wait” message. And never had the “just wait” message delivered by anyone that didn’t seem unhappy, beat down by life, and angry at the world.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 09:39 PM

And never had the “just wait” message delivered by anyone that didn’t seem unhappy, beat down by life, and angry at the world. [/quote}

Now that is a very telling comment. Message 'delivery' is everything.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 09:39 PM

Quote:

In my seventh grade class (way back in ’82 or ’83) they DID show films that were fairly graphic. Infections, etc. Scared the crap out of me. Shaped my behavior much more than the “just wait” message. And never had the “just wait” message delivered by anyone that didn’t seem unhappy, beat down by life, and angry at the world.

I guess that you didn't realize that the conservatives tell you what is good for you. You must be asleep at the wheel. Everybody knows this.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 10:14 PM

Quote:

I guess that you didn't realize that the conservatives tell you what is good for you. You must be asleep at the wheel. Everybody knows this.

Oh, I know. I'm conservative, but a little more of the "out-of-my-wallet, out-of-my-bedroom" variety.

But now that I understand that marriage is alot more about making the mortgage payment, walking the dogs, keeping the yard & house in repair, filling up the gas tank, doing laundry, paying the bills, taking care of family, working hard at the job, etc. I'll have to admit it's a heck of a sales job to convince youngsters to "just wait" until they reach the point in life when "that" becomes just another chore, and the easiest one on the list to avoid.
Posted By: Jokerman

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 10:30 PM

Quote:

Ron, did your Republican parents not let you have sugar? Seriously, what is your problem?

Do you honestly think that the world would be a better place if more school-age children were having sex instead of less?
Posted By: straw

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 11:02 PM

Ths just in

Clinton Blamed for Global Warming

Scientists have determined that the earth's average temperture increased by several degrees during the 90's, only to return to previous levels after 2001.

Scientist have attributed this to the amount of hot air the former president blew into the atmosphere. With his leaving office, that hot air has receded, allowing the earth's tempertures to return to normal.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/07/05 11:22 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Yes, conservatives step up to express views - but only because we don't want to pay for your mistakes, e.g. kids, food stamps, welfare, etc. Now we don't care what you do or who you do it to - we just don't want to pay for your idea of fun.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 12:10 AM

Quote:

Hmmm,

I did not have sex...

I did not have sexual relations...

Sorry, anon, but I see no difference.

Well, as you may recall I had pointed out that it was Jones' attorney that defined "sexual relations", not Clinton. Then you said that Clinton had said he didn't have "sex" and you thought he had defined that term.

But Clinton used the term "sexual relations" and the difference is that he was using the term from the deposition, not his own term. See the difference now?

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 12:19 AM

Quote:

Now we don't care what you do or who you do it to

Have to call BS on that one! Conservatives were outraged when the Supreme Court struck down sodomy statutes. They also disapprove of the personal sex activity of gays. Do you deny either of these?
Posted By: straw

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 02:37 AM

Hurricane Katrina - Clinton's fault

News reports indicate that Clinton's sexual escapades while in office caused an increase in storm activity in the Gulf, culminating in the devastating Katrina storm.

When asked how this could be, Clinton bashers said it must be since all bad events can be traced to Clinton's presidency.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 01:31 PM

Quote:

But Clinton used the term "sexual relations" and the difference is that he was using the term from the deposition, not his own term. See the difference now?

So prior to his deposition he didn't know what sex was? Is that what you are trying to tell me? He lied...bottom line. Continue to elevate him to whatever level you'd like to, he cheated on his wife, and lied about it on national TV, regardless of how you or he defines "sex" or "sexual relations." Wonder what you would think if your spouse came home and said they were involved in a relationship, but it isn't "sex" it is only "sexual relations."

I'm done with you...

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 01:35 PM

hey now lets get back on the subject Sex is still Continuing to increase in High School, clinton didn't start that, do you think that its increasing, or that teenagers are just way more open about it now then in years past, our society is becoming more and more lax on what they deem appropriate and inappropriate, kids have been doing things like this for years

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 02:09 PM

I'm not sure it is happening any more than it used to. This article just took an extreme situation to report on. How often do teens get caught for having orgies at school? I'm sure it's quite rare. They are right about the auditoriums though. I remember mine being totally dark and quiet after school. And that crawl space under the stage was pretty small...oops...I think I have said too much.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 03:02 PM

[quotePlease explain the 'poor taste comment.' It's simply a reminder of a real event - it should be on TV every night. So many people have virtually forgotten - especially the democrats. Does it hurt to be reminded?

HOW DARE YOU!? I am a Democrat and I have not forgotten nor have any of my brethern. You GD Republicans think you have the monopoly on so-called patriotism, etc. and in actuality your nothing more than a bunch of name-calling, bible-thumping, self-righteous blow hards. You sir are the scum of all scum.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 03:07 PM

Who hasn't stepped into a darkened place at school for a little nibble of love-muffin. LMAO! If you haven't, you might just be Republican.

(I'm kidding!)
Posted By: Erl of Baltimore

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 03:22 PM

Quote:

Quote:

So prior to his deposition he didn't know what sex was? Is that what you are trying to tell me? He lied...bottom line. Continue to elevate him to whatever level you'd like to, he cheated on his wife, and lied about it on national TV, regardless of how you or he defines "sex" or "sexual relations." Wonder what you would think if your spouse came home and said they were involved in a relationship, but it isn't "sex" it is only "sexual relations."

I'm done with you...

As crazy as that last comment seems that is exactly the reasoning I got from my now ex-wife after I confronted her and she acknowledged having...what she reasoned to not be sex with someone other than me...I asked her when Bill Clinton moved into the house and became our moral compass. If it wasn't so hurtful it might have made me laugh...not. (This was in 2001)

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 03:37 PM

Quote:

I don't think the oral sex "craze" is directly attributable to Clinton. Some of it is based on the (incorrect) notion that it is somehow safer than actual intercourse.

I was thinking the exact same think! Girls are wanting to be "virgins" and not get pregnant so this is the new solution. However, they are still putting themselves at risk of STD's and emotional trama.
Posted By: Bankster

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 05:08 PM

These kids are just doing what they would normally do at home, in a car, in a garage etc. They just decided to expand their horizons and do it at school, which I find strange. Good to know that they at least feel safe there. (fyi..sarcasm)

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 06:03 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'm done with you...

As crazy as that last comment seems that is exactly the reasoning I got from my now ex-wife after I confronted her and she acknowledged having...what she reasoned to not be sex with someone other than me...I asked her when Bill Clinton moved into the house and became our moral compass. If it wasn't so hurtful it might have made me laugh...not. (This was in 2001)

Rock when you put it in that context, or anyone for that matter (if your spouse said what clinton said to you(<--anyone) it doesn't matter what you call it(Ex:sliding down the slide)it is still is sex

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 06:04 PM

Quote:

[quotePlease explain the 'poor taste comment.' It's simply a reminder of a real event - it should be on TV every night. So many people have virtually forgotten - especially the democrats. Does it hurt to be reminded?

HOW DARE YOU!? I am a Democrat and I have not forgotten nor have any of my brethern. You GD Republicans think you have the monopoly on so-called patriotism, etc. and in actuality your nothing more than a bunch of name-calling, bible-thumping, self-righteous blow hards. You sir are the scum of all scum.

Hey! Go easy when using God's name in vain...that curse word is offensive...

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 06:08 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I was thinking the exact same think! Girls are wanting to be "virgins" and not get pregnant so this is the new solution. However, they are still putting themselves at risk of STD's and emotional trama.

Oral sex.. is still having sex.. you don't have to be penertrated to lose your virginity.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 06:16 PM

that what i said anon touche

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 06:17 PM

I've never been "penertrated" ... is it fun?

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 06:19 PM

tisk tisk MD LOL j/k
Posted By: ThePaul

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 06:22 PM

"you dont have to be penetrated to lose your virginity"
Especially true for guys!
Posted By: Dip

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 06:24 PM

i think they should teach self gratification in schools along with all the other sex ed topics...just my two cents...

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 06:38 PM

Quote:

i think they should teach self gratification in schools

This just in...Joycelyn Elders is Dipitous...lol

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 06:39 PM

i don't even know who that is! lol, can't be me

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 06:41 PM

Quote:

i think they should teach self gratification in schools along with all the other sex ed topics...just my two cents...

what is self gratification mean? Do you mean raising teenagers self esteem so they wont feel obligated to do it?
Posted By: Pirate

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 06:45 PM

Quote:

Quote:

what is self gratification mean? Do you mean raising teenagers self esteem so they wont feel obligated to do it?

It means masturbation.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 06:46 PM

lol!!!

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 06:51 PM

I never realized that only people with low self-esteem were allowed to self-gratify. This site is so enlightening.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 06:54 PM

oh, thats not what i meant at all--i just meant they can cure some, not all, urges with self gratification! thats just what the anon misunderstood!
Posted By: Pirate

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 06:56 PM

Quote:

oh, thats not what i meant at all--i just meant they can cure some, not all, urges with self gratification! thats just what the anon misunderstood!

I wonder if there would be any group projects in this class. What about home work? And the oral presentations...

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 07:05 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I wonder if there would be any group projects in this class. What about home work? And the oral presentations...

Too good pirate. Post of the day candidate.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 07:06 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'm done with you...

Rock when you put it in that context, or anyone for that matter (if your spouse said what clinton said to you(<--anyone) it doesn't matter what you call it(Ex:sliding down the slide)it is still is sex

I cannot agree more, that's why she is now the "X-wife". Please..no offense meant to anyone named X, D2X, XXX, X-post facto etc.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 07:08 PM

Quote:

Quote:

i think they should teach self gratification in schools

This just in...Joycelyn Elders is Dipitous...lol

She was definitely entertaining to listen to
Posted By: tamarack

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 07:15 PM

can we all say "BRAVE NEW WORLD" the same book we were asked to read in high school is to blame. That and parents not doing any parenting, or could it be the music, or the media?

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 07:17 PM

Someone should step forward - it seems the 'we' need a self-gratification class here.

Of course, gratification can mean lots of different things.

gratification

n 1: state of being gratified; great satisfaction; "dull repetitious work gives no gratification"; "to my immense gratification he arrived on time" [syn: satisfaction] 2: the act or an instance of satisfying

On the other hand, self-gratification at all its different levels is the answer to this problem. I say, go for it.
Posted By: ThePaul

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 07:22 PM

lol ron, is your new avatar mcguyver? little blurry but thats what it looks like to me

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 07:24 PM

yes it was even blurrier before but i got a better version of the same jpg
Posted By: tamarack

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 07:34 PM

Quote:

talk about gratification, Just got back in from Mexico last night! So the topic is sex, more importantly, sex in high school. I'd simply bring in some live subjects, as in adults or kids there own age who can display the results of having sex at a young age. Of course by results im talking about the disease's that are becoming more and more common, those same disease's that are becoming stronger with each vaccine thats out to knock them out. let a student see someone whos caught Chlamydia in his eye for going down on the wrong girl, or Herpes, Genital Warts so backed up ones backside its impossible to use the lavatory. Show these pictures, have these people come and talk to a small class, I guarantee students will think twice about having sex. Make it a daily or quarterly. Just an idea, man do I wish I was a virgin..
Posted By: cheekEE

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 07:39 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oral sex.. is still having sex.. you don't have to be penertrated to lose your virginity.

Have you ever known a teenager who was rational? I was not saying it is not having sex....I happen to watch a special on Dateline or something like that and that is what the teens gave as their reason. I basically think the boys are way off blaming Clinton...it is merely teenage dumb brain at work.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 07:59 PM

Quote:

Show these pictures, have these people come and talk to a small class, I guarantee students will think twice about having se

sorry, but most teenagers I know (and I used ot be one) believe it will never happen to them

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 08:04 PM

talk about gratification, Just got back in from Mexico last night! So the topic is sex, more importantly, sex in high school. I'd simply bring in some live subjects, as in adults or kids there own age who can display the results of having sex at a young age. Of course by results im talking about the disease's that are becoming more and more common, those same disease's that are becoming stronger with each vaccine thats out to knock them out. let a student see someone whos caught Chlamydia in his eye for going down on the wrong girl, or Herpes, Genital Warts so backed up ones backside its impossible to use the lavatory Show these pictures, have these people come and talk to a small class, I guarantee students will think twice about having sex. Make it a daily or quarterly. Just an idea, man do I wish I was a virgin..

is that really possible?

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 08:06 PM

OH yes, it is. I had a friend in college who got genital warts and I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy. My friend went through hell.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 08:07 PM

Quote:

talk about gratification, Just got back in from Mexico last night! So the topic is sex, more importantly, sex in high school. I'd simply bring in some live subjects, as in adults or kids there own age who can display the results of having sex at a young age. Of course by results im talking about the disease's that are becoming more and more common, those same disease's that are becoming stronger with each vaccine thats out to knock them out. let a student see someone whos caught Chlamydia in his eye for going down on the wrong girl, or Herpes, Genital Warts so backed up ones backside its impossible to use the lavatory Show these pictures, have these people come and talk to a small class, I guarantee students will think twice about having sex. Make it a daily or quarterly. Just an idea, man do I wish I was a virgin..

is that really possible?

Why do you want to know?

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 08:10 PM

Quote:

Someone should step forward - it seems the 'we' need a self-gratification class here.

gratification

n 1: state of being gratified; great satisfaction; "dull repetitious work gives no gratification"; "to my immense gratification he arrived on time" [syn: satisfaction] 2: the act or an instance of satisfying

On the other hand, self-gratification at all its different levels is the answer to this problem. I say, go for it.

You know X, there's something just a little bit wrong about discussing self-gratification and mentioning something on the other hand.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 08:11 PM

I concur.

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 08:12 PM

b/c that is really sick and disgusting, no matter what i have been with BF 4 3yrs and always protect myself i don't know if he is faithful, or whatever and i like being able to sit down in the lavatory thanks

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/08/05 08:16 PM

I think that was the point of the post. Shock has its own value.
Posted By: Fraudman CFCI

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/09/05 06:37 PM

Wow, talk about being not only from another generation but probably from another planet! When I was in high school in the 60s, people only dreamed about sex. The few who did practice traditional sex becames parents. Oral sex? I do not think it had been thought of yet! LOL

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/09/05 06:48 PM

Quote:

no matter what i have been with BF 4 3yrs

nunzeo...BF like in......Bengals Fan....eeeewwwwwwww

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/09/05 06:51 PM

LMAO

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/10/05 01:25 AM

Quote:

Wow, talk about being not only from another generation but probably from another planet! When I was in high school in the 60s, people only dreamed about sex. The few who did practice traditional sex becames parents. Oral sex? I do not think it had been thought of yet! LOL

I know the response was TIC, but I thought 1969 was the year of "free love" or was it '68?
Posted By: Fraudman CFCI

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/10/05 02:47 AM

LOL Sgt. Rock, I was in high school in the early 60s. I returned stateside in 67 and joined the PD in 68. I can assure you that from 1969 through the mid 70s there was a great period of "free love". Ah, the good old days when two people could freely join in sexual activity without fear of infecting the other with AIDS or HIV. I am glad my vices now run to golf and the casino. But I can still dream lmao!

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/10/05 06:52 PM

Quote:

Quote:

no matter what i have been with BF 4 3yrs

nunzeo...BF like in......Bengals Fan....eeeewwwwwwww

haha no happy boyfriend=BF

Re: Sex at High School Increasing - 11/10/05 07:14 PM

Quote:

Quote:

gratification

You know X, there's something just a little bit wrong about discussing self-gratification and mentioning something on the other hand.

Like what?