Pirate's Bar

Posted By: Pirate

Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 05:57 PM

**WARNING: The posts contained in this thread/bar may be offensive to some viewers. If you abuse or go too far with a post you will be reported and I will send my flying monkeys out to shove bananas up your ass** Now, I think we need some drinks and music eh? Let's get it started! ::flips down the house lights and starts up some generic trance music until a request is made::
Posted By: Carl from ATHF is my Idol :)

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 05:58 PM

dude, forget trance, Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon, but I think thats a soundtrack for a different substance
Posted By: Bimmer

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 05:59 PM

Can you hook a local up with a nice 18 YO. Macallan? Neat please.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 05:59 PM

We can play it until the naives complain. ::pops in DSotM:: What'll ya have?

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:00 PM

Quote:

Can you hook a local up with a nice 18 YO. Macallan? Neat please.

Ah, Bimmer you need only say "The Usual" now. I always remeber my locals!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:00 PM

serve me up a yeigerbomb brothers!
Posted By: Clown Boy

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:02 PM

I just want a shot man... Make it Everclear and put it in a dirty glass. I wanna wake up in a ditch somewhere with no memory...
Posted By: slick

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:03 PM

i want a red bull and vodka please, better give me two

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:03 PM

So Pirate, what kind of banking business are you in over there in Daytona?

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:05 PM

Slick - red bull and vodka (like yeigermeister) is called a yeigerbomb (just in case you want to use some new lingo in the bar)

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:08 PM

Quote:

serve me up a yeigerbomb brothers!

Excellent choice and I just got the machine working! ::sets up:: All ready for ya!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:09 PM

Quote:

I just want a shot man... Make it Everclear and put it in a dirty glass. I wanna wake up in a ditch somewhere with no memory...

Arrgh, Pirate style it is!! ::serves up a shot in an old glass he found in the sink::
Posted By: *BUSTER*

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:09 PM

Just vodka for me, if you would be so kind...

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:10 PM

Quote:

Red Bull and Vodka coming up Slick. It's been a week hasn't it? ::mixes a few for her::

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:11 PM

Quote:

So Pirate, what kind of banking business are you in over there in Daytona?

Fraud/Skiptracing. It's a dirty job but I have a good team.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:11 PM

haha, slick! - we're on the same page here sista

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:12 PM

Quote:

Just vodka for me, if you would be so kind...

Sure, any brand you fancy?

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:12 PM

Quote:

Slick - red bull and vodka (like yeigermeister) is called a yeigerbomb (just in case you want to use some new lingo in the bar)

no its not- a yeigerbomb is red bull and yeigermeister, not vodka. why would it be called a yeigerbomb if it has no yeager in it?
Posted By: *BUSTER*

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:15 PM

The good stuff please...

Quote:

Quote:

Red Bull and Vodka coming up Slick. It's been a week hasn't it? ::mixes a few for her::

yes it has , i'll let ya know when i need more, so keep 'em ready
Posted By: Striker

ARGHH!! Here's a twenty for the jar mate! How bout a bucket of bud lights.... and get em all a round
Posted By: Spivol

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:16 PM

Damnit...I hate coming into Pirate's bar. I just walked in and got hit over the head by a scallywag with a peg leg. Now I have a knot...but I will have a white Russian to cure the pain.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:16 PM

Quote:

haha, slick! - we're on the same page here sista

the same page?? about what??
Posted By: someone else

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:20 PM

My dearest Pirate...single malt scotch for me. One ice cube and a quiet corner. It's been a rough two weeks...
Posted By: °X°

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:20 PM

Should you quit your job?

What does your candy heart say?

What kind of kisser are you?

______

A Marine squad was marching north of Basra when they came upon an Iraqi terrorist, badly injured and unconscious.

On the opposite side of the road was an American Marine in a similar but less serious state. The Marine was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both men, the squad leader asked the injured Marine what had happened.

The Marine reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent. We saw each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road.

"I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein is a miserable, lowlife scumbag, and he yelled back that Senator Ted Kennedy is a good-for-nothing, fat, left-wing liberal drunk.

So I said that Osama Bin Laden dresses and acts like a frigid, mean spirited woman!" He retaliated by yelling, "Oh yeah? Well so does Hillary Clinton!"

"And, there we were, standing in the middle of the road, shaking hands, when a truck hit us.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:21 PM

While your at it Pirate, I'll have another. Please
Posted By: *nUnZeO*

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:21 PM

pirate i usually get a vodka sour, but it's a little chilly here and would like something for a "colder" day since vodka sours remind me of summer....what would you suggest?
Posted By: someone else

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:23 PM

X - that gave me the best laugh I've had in quite some time. Thanks...
Posted By: DeeQ

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:24 PM

I need a martini with a lot of olives. My poor little son has been running a fever 102+ for 5 days with horrible swollen glands and a sore throat, and the doctor says it is mono. He has his state tests in 4 weeks and really doesn't need to miss school right now. I have examiners in house right now and we are getting a blizzard tomorrow.
I am working from home.

Make it a martini and a xanax.
Posted By: Hrothgar Geiger

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:25 PM

Espresso, and switch the jukebox over to Louis XIV, please?

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:25 PM

Quote:

The good stuff please...

You got it Max. ::Pours some Grey Goose:: Here you go!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:28 PM

Quote:

ARGHH!! Here's a twenty for the jar mate! How bout a bucket of bud lights.... and get em all a round

Ah, there you are Striker! Good to see ya again! ::fills the ice bucket and loads it up:: just ask when you get low.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:28 PM

hey striker- gonna share the bud lights?

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:29 PM

Quote:

Damnit...I hate coming into Pirate's bar. I just walked in and got hit over the head by a scallywag with a peg leg. Now I have a knot...but I will have a white Russian to cure the pain.

Aye, we may not have the amenities of a classier joint but we serve good times! LOL! One BIG white Russian for ya!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:29 PM

Thank you X I needed that!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:30 PM

Slick,

Mixing beer, Jaegermeister and Red Bull? Not planning to drive, are you?

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:31 PM

Quote:

My dearest Pirate...single malt scotch for me. One ice cube and a quiet corner. It's been a rough two weeks...

Sure thing love. ::pours up the scotch, drops a single cube... hands her the bottle and points to a private booth. It is a little dusty, but it has a window overlooking the street:: You can rest up over there.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:32 PM

Quote:

While your at it Pirate, I'll have another. Please

One more coming up Bimmer. Busy in here today, sorry about the wait.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:33 PM

ok, i will just have a water please

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:33 PM

I'll have another shot... Jose Cuervo. Make it a double...

(oh, and here's a 20 for the tip jar)

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:34 PM

Quote:

pirate i usually get a vodka sour, but it's a little chilly here and would like something for a "colder" day since vodka sours remind me of summer....what would you suggest?

Hmmm, I've always liked Hot chocolate with Bailey's on a cold day myself. Here, give it a shot. ::pours, warms in the nuker and hends it over:: I can add something if you think it needs it.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:35 PM

mmmm that sounds really good can you add some whip cream and chocolate sprinkles....please

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:36 PM

Quote:

I need a martini with a lot of olives. My poor little son has been running a fever 102+ for 5 days with horrible swollen glands and a sore throat, and the doctor says it is mono. He has his state tests in 4 weeks and really doesn't need to miss school right now. I have examiners in house right now and we are getting a blizzard tomorrow.
I am working from home.

Make it a martini and a xanax.

Oh my! Certainly DQ. ::Mixes up a fine martini and gets a small dish of olives. Looks around and walks over to a cabinet. Takes out a Xanax and brings it over to her. Pours a glass of water too:: Here ya go, but take it easy on the alcohol. I don't need you getting sick ok?

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:38 PM

Quote:

Arrgh, Pirate style it is!! ::serves up a shot in an old glass he found in the sink::

Just an ol' Pirate searching for booty...
Posted By: DeeQ

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:38 PM

Thanks Pirate, I have a stomach of iron. Ahhhh, this is good ::washes down the xanax with her martini::

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:39 PM

Quote:

OOH! Ok... uh. Do you happen to have that CD? I can put it in for ya! ::starts up the rickety old Espresso machine. A Starbucks symbol is hap-hazardly scratched off of the side of it:: Here you go love.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:40 PM

Quote:

Slick,

oh yea, it is spelled with a 'J'. hey i said it has been a bad week, who's driving me home????

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:41 PM

Quote:

On the rocks or straight up little one?
Posted By: Raiderette

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:44 PM

I would like to have a corona with lime and salt please.
Posted By: slubgob

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:44 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Slick,

oh yea, it is spelled with a 'J'. hey i said it has been a bad week, who's drivig me home????

drivig?? Good Lord, someone better be driving you home.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:45 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Can i have the ice like at sonic?lol

Quote:

I'll have another shot... Jose Cuervo. Make it a double...

(oh, and here's a 20 for the tip jar)

Excellent! Thanks! ::gets a couple of shot glasses and fills them with Jose Cuervo:: Here you are.
Posted By: Dip

it's friiiiiiii-daaaaaayyyy! yee-haw! i so can't wait to get off work and enjoy the weekend--the weather here in sd is supposed to be perfect. ::walks over and hops on the barstool and winks at pirate. sees the dark figure sitting at the end of the bar..hmmm..must be that x fellow:: audit's got me down boys....and f*** FDICIA!!! can i get a chilled double shot of stoli vanilla and a side of coke please???

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:46 PM

Quote:

mmmm that sounds really good can you add some whip cream and chocolate sprinkles....please

LOL! Sure thing. Here you go.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:47 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Can i have the ice like at sonic?lol

Yeppers! ::scoops some in the cup:: Here you are

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:47 PM

I'll take you home Slick. But I am assuming it is going to take me a while to get from Daytona Beach to "Wherever you want to be". So sit tight, have a few more drinks and I will be there.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:48 PM

Quote:

I would like to have a corona with lime and salt please.

One Corona coming up for the lady. ::pops the top and pours in a glass. sets up a little dish of salt and limes:: Here you are. Tap when you need a refill.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:49 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Slick,

oh yea, it is spelled with a 'J'. hey i said it has been a bad week, who's drivig me home????

drivig?? Good Lord, someone better be driving you home.

oh, i fixed it-- pipe down over there

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:51 PM

Quote:

I'll take you home Slick. But I am assuming it is going to take me a while to get from Daytona Beach to "Wherever you want to be". So sit tight, have a few more drinks and I will be there.

thanks, i'll be waiting

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:51 PM

Since it is my last day, I ordered pizza for everyone!!

Can I get another corona please?

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:53 PM

Quote:

it's friiiiiiii-daaaaaayyyy! yee-haw! i so can't wait to get off work and enjoy the weekend--the weather here in sd is supposed to be perfect. ::walks over and hops on the barstool and winks at pirate. sees the dark figure sitting at the end of the bar..hmmm..must be that x fellow:: audit's got me down boys....and f*** FDICIA!!! can i get a chilled double shot of stoli vanilla and a side of coke please???

LOL! You got it. ::pours and hands it over::

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:55 PM

Quote:

Since it is my last day, I ordered pizza for everyone!!

Can I get another corona please?

You got it love. Sorry to see ya go... your drinks are on the house.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:56 PM

Quote:

Quote:

thanks, i'll be waiting

Ok so where am I going??? Then again, Pirate is also in Daytona Beach and you are in Pirates Bar so does this mean that I don't have to go too far???

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:56 PM

Hey now, I'll still stop in, it just won't be from this job.
Posted By: RR Jen

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 06:57 PM

Let's run with the mexican food theme I had at lunch...how about a HUGE margarita on the rocks with salt!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:00 PM

Quote:

Hey now, I'll still stop in, it just won't be from this job.

Yeah? Then you still have to pay! Just kidding!!!! Well, I hope to see you back soon. ::gets on the mic:: Hey, EnJnD's ordered pizza for everyone! I little thanks is in order now!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:01 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

thanks, i'll be waiting

Ok so where am I going??? Then again, Pirate is also in Daytona Beach and you are in Pirates Bar so does this mean that I don't have to go too far???

nope, not too far!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:02 PM

Hey slick, I used to be Raiderette...

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:02 PM

Thanx EnJnD's MOM your the best Best of luck at your new job!!!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:03 PM

Quote:

Let's run with the mexican food theme I had at lunch...how about a HUGE margarita on the rocks with salt!

One pitcher of the good stuff for ya J.L.V! ::pours it in one of those enourmous margarita glasses and with both hands presents it:: Here you go.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:04 PM

i know.....did i miss something??....

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:05 PM

Another round for me, and if you see search me around go ahead and pour one for her..

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:12 PM

I'll take another and send Slick whatever she would like. Please

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:14 PM

Quote:

Another round for me, and if you see search me around go ahead and pour one for her..

Of course Love Monkey. I haven't seen Search yet but I will get it to her as soon as she arrives. Compliments of you, of course.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:14 PM

Dear Diary, I am like soooo pissed! I know you don't read the paper, because you don't have eyes, but some crazy popper-rotsee (sp?) took a picture of me, driving in my car, minding my own business, with my baby TASTEFULLY sitting on my lap as I sped away down the Specific Coast Highway. Now the press is having a feel day with it! They are calling me the worst mother since my own. I don't think they realize how difficult it is to be a mother, trying to lose all that weight.

Whew! Sorry to unload on you like this, but I want at least one person (you are like a best friend!) to know the truth.

I had just come out of the Malibu Starbucks with my non-fat Caramel Mocha Ding [censored] (I get that everyday, yum!) and then I see all these camera guys crowded around my trunk, so I am thinking, oh my God, they are going to break into my trunk and take my baby out. So I did what any good, worried mother would do. I hid in the bathroom and smoked. Then it hit me. I needed to get my baby out of arm's way! So I put on my makeup, ran out of there and grabbed my baby.

Then I got in my car and screamed at the pauper-rachtsee (that is Mexican for photography, BTW). I pealed out of there! My bodyguard, the one I just hired, was in the passenger's seat doing nothing the whole time. So I told him to grab the wheel as I tried to hold my steaming hot coffee at least a foot above my baby's head while I hid my cigarettes. (I'm trying to quit, so I try to hide them from myself! CLEVER.)

Now everyone is mad at me, and I am the top story, even above the death of Loretta Scott Key, the singer of our national anthem.

I can't believe that I am public enemy No. 1 when there are not only killers out there, but murderers too as well. Really, is it so wrong to drive with a baby in your lap, windows down, along a road bound by a ravine that descends 200 feet into the ocean, in a car chase? It's not like I was about to crash. And besides, aren't babies' bones made of rubber anyway? I'm just saying.

BTW, Kevin and I got divorced again last night.

Slick

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:16 PM

Quote:

You got it. ::pours his drink and walks over to Slick:: Slick, next round for you is on Bimmer ::nods in his direction:: So what'll ya hve love?

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:17 PM

Hey X. Just observing again or can I tempt you in a little fire water?

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:19 PM

Excellent _X_!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:23 PM

Quote:

sorry love, took a bit of a break! I'll share anything with you
Posted By: RachelD

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:24 PM

Hey Pirate, can I get a shot of tequila with lime and salt? No chaser, just keep 'em coming. It's been one [censored] of a week!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:25 PM

Quote:

thanks. i am not picky, so surprise me.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:28 PM

Quote:

Quote:

How about a Mind Eraser?

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:30 PM

Quote:

Quote:

awww, thanks! Pirate- better keep 'em coming!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

How about a Mind Eraser?

what's that?
Posted By: ~~~izzo~~~

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:32 PM

I woke up feeling rebellious this morning so how 'bout a Shirley Temple.
jk. Nice and simple. Coors light, ice cold. keep the glass. Cheers~~~~~

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:35 PM

It's a layered shot. Vodka on the bottom, then Kahlua, then club soda on top. You stick a straw in it and drink the whole thing at once.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:37 PM

Quote:

It's a layered shot. Vodka on the bottom, then Kahlua, then club soda on top. You stick a straw in it and drink the whole thing at once.

ok, sounds good. i'll try it.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:40 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Pirate, Can we get a couple of Mind Erasers over here?
Posted By: Search_Me

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:44 PM

Quote:

Sorry LM, took me a while to get here I'm a little bit crippled today... anything that will take away the pain in my foot is more than welcome.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:45 PM

How about a nice foot massage?? (cant guarentee I'll stop at the ankle though)

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:49 PM

Quote:

How about a nice foot massage?? (cant guarentee I'll stop at the ankle though)

LOL, well ya can try.. just be careful with the left foot, not sure what's wrong.. but it hurts like the dickens. (oh, )

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:49 PM

so i haven't been here in a while..what's new? i see the dance floor is still empty...do i always have to be the one to get it going? ::hears a noise and glances over her shoulder...paranoid that ron might have followed her here:: there arn't enough girls here yet to start the dancing...i'll have another stoli vanilla please. ya'll let me know when youre ready to dance ::motions for pirate to come closer:: you know what would be really cool? if we used some of that empty space on the dance floor and put in an indoor jacuzzi! how many of us tired bankers would love that?! sigh...i just hate nto doing anythign but drink at the bar...you need to spice up the place pirate...

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:51 PM

And what a better way to get the ladies of BOL into bikinis... I'm all for it Dipitous.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:52 PM

i'll dance!! and the jacuzzi would be so cool!!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:52 PM

Quote:

so i haven't been here in a while..what's new? i see the dance floor is still empty...do i always have to be the one to get it going? ::hears a noise and glances over her shoulder...paranoid that ron might have followed her here:: there arn't enough girls here yet to start the dancing...i'll have another stoli vanilla please. ya'll let me know when youre ready to dance ::motions for pirate to come closer:: you know what would be really cool? if we used some of that empty space on the dance floor and put in an indoor jacuzzi! how many of us tired bankers would love that?! sigh...i just hate nto doing anythign but drink at the bar...you need to spice up the place pirate...

Now I'd love to be in a jacuzzi right now...

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:54 PM

Where's Pirate? We need a bartender

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:54 PM

there you go pirate...sounds liek this place needs a mini-remodel-- we all want the jacuzzi!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:56 PM

Hey Pirate..I need a drink! I'm beat! I just finished installing the hot tub for dip.. give it a couple of minutes to warm up. it's an 8 seater with 64 jets! I hope you all enjoy!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:57 PM

Quote:

Hey Pirate..I need a drink! I'm beat! I just finished installing the hot tub for dip.. give it a couple of minutes to warm up. it's an 8 seater with 64 jets! I hope you all enjoy!

Thanks Striker, sweet of you.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:58 PM

Thanks Striker! Now we just need our drinks!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:59 PM

Hey ladies, mind if I join you in the hot tub?

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 07:59 PM

so who is the first 8 in gonna be? and we need more drinks!!!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:00 PM

Quote:

Hey Pirate, can I get a shot of tequila with lime and salt? No chaser, just keep 'em coming. It's been one [censored] of a week!

Yeah, [censored] week's suck don't they? Sorry for the wait. Inevitably, [censored] hits the fan on Fridays. ::pours the drink:: Here you go love.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:02 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

awww, thanks! Pirate- better keep 'em coming!

You got it! ::slides down some more::

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:02 PM

Pirate you are my hero today! Thanks and keep 'em coming. If it slows down join us in the hot tub!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:03 PM

Darn, I knew I should have shaved my legs this morning. Another Coors please???

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:03 PM

Quote:

I woke up feeling rebellious this morning so how 'bout a Shirley Temple.
jk. Nice and simple. Coors light, ice cold. keep the glass. Cheers~~~~~

::loads up a bucket full:: Ok, Izzo. You should be set for a while now! LOL!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:04 PM

ahhhh. thanks!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:05 PM

If the tubs not big enough i'll install a larger one next week. Best i can do for now. You ladies watch your tops those jets are strong!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:06 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Pirate, Can we get a couple of Mind Erasers over here?

Sure thing. These are popular here in Daytona, and for good reason! Yummy stuff!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:07 PM

good thing i keep a spare bikini and towel in the trunk of my car ::looks to the left and then to the right before quickly dropping her towel and hopping in the jacuzzi:: heehee, i am so white right now...hope i didn;t just blind anyone! haha, izzo--i'd be with you on the leg thign except that im goign out tonight so i made sure to shave this morning! ahh...this feels so good...i dont think i;m goign to get out until the bar closes
Posted By: Master_shakE

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:08 PM

I think i would like a Long Island Iced Tea.. Please

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:09 PM

Quote:

there you go pirate...sounds liek this place needs a mini-remodel-- we all want the jacuzzi!

Jacuzzi bar eh? Swanky stuff. LOL! Ok, I think we can manage that. ::a jacuzzi materializes to the right of the bar. It's lip comes to the edge and it looks clean, yet like it was always there:: One jacuzzi. Gotta love imagination.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:09 PM

Quote:

Quote:

OOH! Ok... uh. Do you happen to have that CD? I can put it in for ya! ::starts up the rickety old Espresso machine. A Starbucks symbol is hap-hazardly scratched off of the side of it:: Here you go love.

Thanks, here, just run that patch cord into my iPod...I'll cue up Louis XIV, Morningwood, The 88 and The Donnas.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:11 PM

Quote:

Oops, sorry. Striker built a MUCH better one than I imagined. Lets go with his. LOL!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:11 PM

Quote:

If the tubs not big enough i'll install a larger one next week. Best i can do for now. You ladies watch your tops those jets are strong!

Must be something about Florida... I might need to rethink about joining in.. if those jets are as strong as the waves...we're gonna have problems.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:12 PM

Quote:

Striker dude, you can have anything you want. ::loads up the bucket again::

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:13 PM

Quote:

Pirate you are my hero today! Thanks and keep 'em coming. If it slows down join us in the hot tub!

Doesn't look likely, but it means more tips for me!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:14 PM

Quote:

Darn, I knew I should have shaved my legs this morning. Another Coors please???

Damn you went through a bucket that quick? Nice!!!! ::loads up another bucket:: Ok, try to finish THIS one. LOL!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:15 PM

Y'all don't forget to tip the bartender he's working hard today!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:16 PM

Quote:

I think i would like a Long Island Iced Tea.. Please

Sure thing, you want it heavy on the smog (ice)?

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:17 PM

Quote:

so who is the first 8 in gonna be? and we need more drinks!!!

::wipes brow:: No worries Slick. More crinks are a' comming!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:18 PM

heavy.

and drinks too!

aww pirate slow down....take a break.... have a drink and join us in the hot tub....and here's a 20 for the tip jar.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:19 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks, here, just run that patch cord into my iPod...I'll cue up Louis XIV, Morningwood, The 88 and The Donnas.

Nice, these are fun aren't they? ::plugs it in to the AUX port and turns up the tunes::

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:21 PM

Quote:

heavy.

You got it kiddo. ::fills ice, then mixes:: Try this one out, it you want another just tap the counter, cool?

Quote:

Hey ladies, mind if I join you in the hot tub?

come on in....there's room for the love monkey

Quote:

Quote:

heavy.

You got it kiddo. ::fills ice, then mixes:: Try this one out, it you want another just tap the counter, cool?

Wonderful I have been wanting this for a looong time.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:22 PM

Quote:

aww pirate slow down....take a break.... have a drink and join us in the hot tub....and here's a 20 for the tip jar.

Nice! Thanks for the tip. I'll join you later, no worries. ::quickly wipes down the bar and tosses glasses in the sink:: For now though... Who's up for another round?

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:25 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

heavy.

Wonderful I have been wanting this for a looong time.

Yeah, sorry about that wait, wouldn't happen if this was a real bar. (because I'm just damn good at it, or because you're under 21. LOL)

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:27 PM

you know i could go for another round...
Posted By: Texas Boy

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:28 PM

Quote:

Turn them jets up full blast Striker!

Pirate, I'm behind. Start me off with a gin and tonic, tanqueray if you got it please sir!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:29 PM

i'll take a strawberry pina colada pirate...i want to pretend its summer. come on in search...the jets feel so good on your back. you deserve the jets massage!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:30 PM

plus, theres a few jets on the bottom that should make your foot feel nice...

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:30 PM

Who's up for a shot??? A round on me, Pirate. Make sure you pour yourself one as well.
Posted By: XODUS

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:31 PM

Hey Bub, this place is jumping today give me a cold one.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:34 PM

Quote:

Get in line fellas!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:39 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Pirate, I'm behind. Start me off with a gin and tonic, tanqueray if you got it please sir!

Alrighty then. One fancy G&T on the way!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:40 PM

Quote:

i'll take a strawberry pina colada pirate...i want to pretend its summer. come on in search...the jets feel so good on your back. you deserve the jets massage!

::hums the pina colada song quietly as he mixes the drink:: Here ya go love. Enjoy it!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:40 PM

Did Pirate leave with a woman?

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:42 PM

Quote:

Who's up for a shot??? A round on me, Pirate. Make sure you pour yourself one as well.

::drops a bunch of shot glasses on a tray and fills them with varying liquers, puts a sign on the tray that says "free to a good home" and sets it out for everyone. Pours a couple of shots of rum in a glass and downs it quick:: This should do nicely.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:42 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Alrighty then. One fancy G&T on the way!

Thanks partna! I guess I was a little late on that last comment.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:45 PM

Quote:

Did Pirate leave with a woman?

Nope, I gotta serve you all first. I am leaving at 4pm my time though so better make your requests fast!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:46 PM

Quote:

I got all the usuals Whodunit?. Which is your poison?

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:50 PM

something dark and heavy surprise me.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:51 PM

The jets are cranked to the max TB. I'll have another Bud light Pirate, here's a twenty for the jar.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:57 PM

Quote:

something dark and heavy surprise me.

I'm a Guinness guy... and I know how to pour em right. ::slow pours:: here ya go!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:58 PM

ron wants a grey goose on the rocks stat! stupid meetings.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:59 PM

there's a Jacuzzi? Well i didn't bring a swimsuit do you have any extra's pirate? (like howard stern lol)

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 08:59 PM

Any room in the hot tub?

Slick, how about another Mind Eraser?

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:00 PM

Thanks, tosses Pirate Ron's wallet, "keep 'em coming."

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:01 PM

Quote:

Any room in the hot tub?

awesome idea. may ron have one with bimmer too please?

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:01 PM

Quote:

Any room in the hot tub?

i'll make some room for ya. and of course- give me another!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:02 PM

Hey Ron, check your PM's

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:02 PM

Quote:

there's a Jacuzzi? Well i didn't bring a swimsuit do you have any extra's pirate? (like howard stern lol)

I don't think there's any rules about skinny diping in the hot tub...

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:04 PM

Quote:

Quote:

you first

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:04 PM

Quote:

no biggie, i am just using customer accounts to pay them off anyway. next round is on John Smith SS# 766-55....

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:06 PM

Quote:

Quote:

no biggie, i am just using customer accounts to pay them off anyway. next round is on John Smith SS# 766-55....

I like the way you work.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:06 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

you first

Don't tempt me...

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:07 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Any room in the hot tub?

i'll make some room for ya. and of course- give me another!

Pirate, can we get a few more?

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:20 PM

Quote:

The jets are cranked to the max TB. I'll have another Bud light Pirate, here's a twenty for the jar.

Awesome. ::fills the bucket and places it on a stand next to the hot tub:: Alright. This has gotta be it. I'd stay and play but I have a life. See ya!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:22 PM

I been run down, I been lied to,
I don’t know why I let that mean woman make me a fool.
She took all my money, wrecked my new car.
Now she’s with one of my goodtime buddies,
They’re drinkin’ in some crosstown bar.

Sometimes I feel, sometimes I feel,
Like I been tied to the whipping post,
Tied to the whipping post,
Good lord, I feel like I’m dyin’.

My friends tell me, that I’ve been such a fool,
And I have to stand by and take it baby, all for lovin’ you.
Drown myself in sorrow, and I look at what you’ve down.
But nothin’ seems to change, the bad times stay the same,
And I can’t run.

Like I been tied to the whipping post

Posted By: Peepers

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:22 PM

Is there a mechanical bull in here?

While I'm searching, I'll have a Miller Lite (preferably a half barrel).

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:24 PM

Quote:

I been run down, I been lied to,
I don’t know why I let that mean woman make me a fool.
She took all my money, wrecked my new car.
Now she’s with one of my goodtime buddies,
They’re drinkin’ in some crosstown bar.

Like I been tied to the whipping post,

My friends tell me, that I’ve been such a fool,
And I have to stand by and take it baby, all for lovin’ you.
Drown myself in sorrow, and I look at what you’ve down.
But nothin’ seems to change, the bad times stay the same,
And I can’t run.

allmans in the hizzouse!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:27 PM

Quote:

LOL! yes, we really need a mechanical bull...

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:35 PM

WHEW!!! Ok , the mechanical bull is ready...please be careful, I haven't had time to put out a lot of padding. Enjoy!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:39 PM

Hey Love monkey, keep an eye on that bull, we don't want anyone losing their virginity by it!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:46 PM

Quote:

WHEW!!! Ok , the mechanical bull is ready...please be careful, I haven't had time to put out a lot of padding. Enjoy!

woo hoo!! these are fun, my cousin is a 'blind' bull rider. he actually has one in his back yard for practice. i have been on it a time or two.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:48 PM

Quote:

Hey Love monkey, keep an eye on that bull, we don't want anyone losing their virginity by it!

sorry, it can happen so fast... and it just did. kind of a let down if you ask me. but now i want to ride every mechanical bull i see. weird.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:49 PM

Quote:

Quote:

sorry, it can happen so fast... and it just did. kind of a let down if you ask me. but now i want to ride every mechanical bull i see. weird.

Do I hear wedding bells in your future?

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:51 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Do I hear wedding bells in your future?

no way! that [censored] gives everybody a ride

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:53 PM

Quote:

Quote:

woo hoo!! these are fun, my cousin is a 'blind' bull rider. he actually has one in his back yard for practice. i have been on it a time or two.

A Blind Bull rider. Now thats takes some balls!!
Posted By: The Incredible ComplyGuy

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:53 PM

Quote:

Peepers -- I hear in Wisconsin they have mechanical cows instead.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:56 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

A Blind Bull rider. Now thats takes some balls!!

seriously, he lost his sight in a bull riding accident while riding on an army team. but he is way stubborn to quit, he also hunts and goes fishing. i don't have time for the details on how, but its true. - espn did a show on him.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:56 PM

Pirate -- It's been a hellava week. How 'bout a pitcher of martinis here. And get Nunz anything she wants on me as long as she's skinny dipping.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:57 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Peepers -- I hear in Wisconsin they have mechanical cows instead.

Some even prefer the real ones.

Sickos!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 09:57 PM

time for me to go-- where's my ride????

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 10:00 PM

Find A Purpose In Life, Be a Bad example!!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 10:17 PM

Quote:

Pirate -- It's been a hellava week. How 'bout a pitcher of martinis here. And get Nunz anything she wants on me as long as she's skinny dipping.

Where have you been stranger?

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 10:19 PM

Quote:

time for me to go-- where's my ride????

Sorry I am a bit late Slick but here I am!

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 10:20 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Where have you been stranger?

I try to get at least 7 hours of work in per week -- this week I saved them all for Friday.

Re: Pirate's Bar - 02/10/06 10:49 PM

Quote:

WHEW!!!
omg i have been so busy today i need a "big Gulp" size Vodka sour can you put some cherries in it for me