Bengal's Fan

Posted By: Carly Girl

Bengal's Fan - 01/24/07 09:57 PM

I noticed he has not posted in quite some time. Anyone heard from him lately?

come out, come out, where ever you are............
Posted By: CubDave

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/24/07 10:00 PM

It's been since November 17th - now why would you go and try to wake up that beast?
Posted By: Creditcop

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/24/07 10:00 PM

He is probably trying to post bail for all the Bengal players that have been arrested in the past 9 months. 9 arrested in 9 months. Maybe they should change their uniforms from tiger stripes to prison strip uniforms.

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/24/07 10:26 PM

LOL @ CreditCop!

Well, I was out for the entire months of November and December so I was not aware of when he made his last post. Just wondering where he was. Not many people notice when someone has "disappeared" from the threads. Know what I mean?
Posted By: HappyGilmore

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/24/07 10:52 PM

I asked this a month ago and was told don't ask again, scared to awake the sleeping beast...
Posted By: CRAatBOK

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/24/07 11:20 PM

I thought I saw him in the CRA or HMDA thread in the last week???
Posted By: Retired DQ

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/25/07 11:53 AM

Maybe he is working diligently, unlike us...
Posted By: pjs

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/25/07 12:40 PM

Maybe Bob Barker got him.
Posted By: XODUS

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/25/07 02:17 PM

i noticed the correlation between his disappearance and the end of the fantasy football season. perhaps it was too much for him.
Posted By: Nascar

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/25/07 02:26 PM

Or recruting for them, or maybe he was trying out for the team, yea thats it...
Posted By: MichelleDawn

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/25/07 02:29 PM

Originally Posted By: CubDave
It's been since November 17th - now why would you go and try to wake up that beast?

Amen, CubDave. I've always liked you.

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/25/07 02:49 PM

That's Sweet. When it comes to Bengal Fan, we must be two Peas in a pod
Posted By: Retired DQ

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/25/07 02:53 PM

Corny, Dave, real corny!

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/25/07 03:01 PM

So I take it no one wants to hear from him?

oh yeah, I remember, it was all his political views he posted that stirred things up. yeah? No?

I am the mighty beast hunter so I will track him down just for Happy and Cubbie! I'll let you know when I find him and send him your way. LOL

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/25/07 03:01 PM

Aw, shucks, DQ!
Posted By: slick

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/25/07 03:38 PM

He should come out of hiding soon to throw around his opinions pf American Idol.

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/25/07 03:40 PM

Very true, Slick - I hadn't thought of that, but you are right. BTW - did you get the PM I sent you about your Mom?

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/25/07 03:44 PM

yes i did. thank you. i'm gonna reply soon. it takes me a while to do anything anymore, sorry!

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/25/07 03:49 PM

I understand - I thought maybe you had me on "ignore"!

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/25/07 04:15 PM

i don't even ignore X, why would i ignore you?
silly, silly....

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/25/07 05:29 PM

Originally Posted By: slick
He should come out of hiding soon to throw around his opinions pf American Idol.

Wasn't he the one that was in love with Kathryn- runner up?

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/25/07 05:34 PM

Yeah, he was and probably still is until some other beauty shows up on this years show.

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/25/07 05:40 PM

well, I hope he's ok.

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/25/07 06:24 PM

I sent him a PM awhile ago but no response yet. Maybe he's really listening, hhmmmmmm
Posted By: Search_Me

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/26/07 04:57 PM

I heard from him I think around Christmas... he said he's been busy with life and work... I'm sure he's still around... just too busy for all of us.
Posted By: B_F

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/26/07 09:39 PM

For those who care, Yes, I'm fine. For those that prefer that I haven't been around, enjoy it.

I've been really busy with work and the love of my life. The internet is the last thing I worry about!

Oh, and uh I have no idea what my old password was, or what email I had it under, so I had to create this account!
Posted By: B_F

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/26/07 09:41 PM

Originally Posted By: XODUS
i noticed the correlation between his disappearance and the end of the fantasy football season. perhaps it was too much for him.

Nope, my pathetic failure this year in all but one of my leagues did nothing to lower my spirits. Being in love makes that so insignificant!

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/26/07 10:05 PM

It's ALIVE!!! Run for your lives!!! oOu know Im kiddin', BF, glad to have you back ol' buddy, ol' pal.

You gotta stay!
Posted By: Search_Me

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/26/07 10:20 PM

Glad to hear from ya... hope all is going well.

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/27/07 12:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Bengalsfan
For those who care, Yes, I'm fine. For those that prefer that I haven't been around, enjoy it.

I've been really busy with work and the love of my life. The internet is the last thing I worry about!

Oh, and uh I have no idea what my old password was, or what email I had it under, so I had to create this account!

YAY, we care you freak! Glad you are A-ok!

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/29/07 09:34 PM

Looks like all it took to awaken the Beast was a new reality show with hot chicks singing! (just ribbing Michael)

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/29/07 09:37 PM

Originally Posted By: CubDave
Looks like all it took to awaken the Beast was a new reality show with hot chicks singing! (just ribbing Michael)

you forgot a McPhee look-alike???
Posted By: Miscuit

Re: Bengal's Fan - 01/29/07 09:49 PM

BF!! We've missed you around here. As you can see, things never change in the Cooler.