Terry Bradshaw passed away...

Posted By: *BUSTER*

Terry Bradshaw passed away... - 01/26/07 09:50 PM

...or did he?

Appairantly there was an accident on the Terry Bradshaw PASSWAY in Shreveport,LA. Two local news stations posted stories with Terry Bradshaw Passway in the title. News agencies got the story and misinterpreted the story. Someone passed away on the Passway, but it wasn't Terry...
Posted By: corkygirl

Re: Terry Bradshaw passed away... - 01/26/07 10:00 PM

Ok, you scared me!!! I was thinking how I was going to comfort my poor hubbie!!!!! He would have been heartbroken!!
Posted By: GuitarDude

Re: Terry Bradshaw passed away... - 01/26/07 10:00 PM

So what we have now is a news story about various news stories that misinterpreted the original news stories? My head hurts...
Posted By: Miscuit

Re: Terry Bradshaw passed away... - 01/26/07 10:02 PM

This was me when I saw the title of this thread >>>
Posted By: Lip Gloss

Re: Terry Bradshaw passed away... - 01/26/07 10:05 PM

Me too!!! I was like... WHAT?????!!!!!
Posted By: Carly Girl

Re: Terry Bradshaw passed away... - 01/26/07 10:07 PM

Okay, I think the title is freakin everybody out, including me.

What the hey!? WHEW! WHat a relief............
Posted By: *BUSTER*

Re: Terry Bradshaw passed away... - 01/26/07 10:10 PM

It was on ESPN Radio today. Dan Patrick opened and closed each segment with an update on Terry's condition, it was quite funny.
Posted By: Animal

Re: Terry Bradshaw passed away... - 01/29/07 02:42 PM

......It would have been a step in the right direction for the Fox pregame shows. Yeah I said it. Is it nessecary for all the channels to have unbearable crews running the gameday shows? Michael "hooked on crack" Irvin makes me want to shoot myself. Chris Collinsworth should catch a bus......head on. Tom Jackson....shut up. Terry B - ANNOYING! oh and the announcers.......oye! Joe Buck, please state the more obvious and your friend captian obvious dierdorf. Theisman, what a waste of space. Cornheiser was a breath of fresh air when he verbally butted heads with Joe. It wasn't fair however since Joe was taking a knife to a gun fight. Thank god football season is almost over!!!! Then we can start hearing about it again in 3 weeks........puke!