Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting>

Posted By: Pirate

Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 05:46 PM

Ok kids, grab your crayons and edible glue, it's time to have fun with you-know-who. We'll play, we'll romp, we'll break our legs for Workman's Comp. Come sit, enjoy a spell, cause sooner or later I'm going to He...y everyone, the bar is OPEN!!
Posted By: Miscuit

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 05:48 PM

Howdy Pirate!!!

Hey...can I bring in this bottle of Tequila I got at the other bar?
Posted By: cheekEE

::Squeels with excitment::

Yeahhhh Pirate. I'll have something with Rum...you choose for me.

As long as you share Ms. B. Of course!!
Posted By: Big Dog

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 05:49 PM

I'll take me a bottle a yer best Rum!

(sorry, my Pirate accent is not very good)

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 05:49 PM

Arrgh, it be 151 or nothin m'love! You get a Cherry Coke Chaser for it cause it burns like nothing else.

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 05:50 PM

My BEST... or my STRONGEST? The best it debatable but I like the Puertorican varieties.. the strongest is 151. My poison of choice!
Posted By: Retired DQ

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 05:51 PM

Ooooh, 151 and coke, please! I haven't had that in ages. And, please take it easy on the mods in here, we have had a rough week...
PaleRider, I am buying for the mods, since no one else will...

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 05:54 PM

There's NO discrimination in MY bar love. We're all just words. Everyone gets along or MAXIMUS throws them out... thas the rules here lass. ::winks:: One 151-a-Cola coming up!

Thanks, P! (I always share)

151, just like ol times. (memories come rushing back: [CENSORED])

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 05:55 PM

Well, then... Let's make some NEW [CENSORED] memories!!

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 05:55 PM

Pirate, great news, a non-judgmental thread! Yippeee... (does her best Snoopy twirl!)

Awesome drink, thanks.

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 05:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Devil Queen
I am buying for the mods, since no one else will...

DQ,

I'll buy you and the other Mods a drink. You have had a ruff week!

I'll even share my new squeaky toy with you!

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 05:57 PM

::smiles big and wipes the counter a bit:: Everyone should have at least one place they can get away and have a bit o fun at. Fitting that it's a dive bar like mine! I like treating everyone to some fun and relaxation.

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:01 PM

Originally Posted By: big-dog

DQ,

Thanks, big-dog... spoken like a true dog, too...

Thanks, and uh, about the toy... ya have any catnip?

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:02 PM

::turns up some nice and dirty electronica music, with a bit of darkwave of course::

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:09 PM

Originally Posted By: big-dog

DQ,

Thanks, big-dog... spoken like a true dog, too...

Thanks, and uh, about the toy... ya have any catnip?

Looks around, Pulls out little baggie, removes dried substance and puts into a toy mouse. Passes it to DQ

No way, I never touch the stuff!

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Pirate
::turns up some nice and dirty electronica music, with a bit of darkwave of course::

Thanks for the drink and nice music choice!! I think I'll move to the dance floor.

::leans against bar and give Pirate a kiss on the cheek ::

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:11 PM

::turns a little red and smiles:: Glad ya like it here love. I can put on a particular song if it's one you like to dance to. If not, get out there and shake it girl!

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:13 PM

::eyeballs the baggie of dried substance...:: Can I have some? Afterall, everywhere else I'm known as Captain Kitty, the Pirate Cat.

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:13 PM

Nah the house music is good enough 4 me.

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:16 PM

As you wish love. have fun!

::eyeballs the baggie of dried substance...:: Can I have some? Afterall, everywhere else I'm known as Captain Kitty, the Pirate Cat.

Yes, but lets keep this quiet!...I don't want to get sent to the pound!
Posted By: Maxx

:walks in just in time to hear the Captain Kitty, the Pirate Cat comment from the bartender, wonders what the heck (just kidding):

Hey Bol Bar people! Hey Bartender, how about a strawberry daquiri? I'm feeling fruity today. I have to bartend tonight (for real) so I mine as well enjoy the bar now!

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:17 PM

(whispers: thanks b-d... you da man...)
Posted By: °X°

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:18 PM

The old priest lay dying in the hospital. For years he had faithfully served the people of the nation's capital. He motioned for his nurse to come near.
"Yes, Father?" said the nurse.

"I would really like to see Senator's Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton before I die." whispered the priest.

"I'll see what I can do, Father" replied the nurse. The nurse sent the request to the Senate and waited for a response.

Soon the word arrived, Senator's Kennedy and Clinton would be delighted to visit the priest. As they went to the hospital, Hilary commented to Teddy, "I don't know why the old priest wants to see us, but it will certainly will help our images and might even get me elected President. After all, I'm IN IT TO WIN IT." Kennedy agreed--it was a good thing.

When they arrived at the priest's room, the priest took Ted's hand in his right hand and Hillary's hand in his left. There was silence and a look of serenity on the old priest's face. Finally Senator Kennedy spoke. "Father, of all the people you could have chosen, why did you choose us to be with you as you near the end?"

The old priest slowly replied "I have always tried to pattern my life after our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." Amen" said Teddy. "Amen" said Hillary.

The old priest continued... "He died between two lying thieves. I would like to do the same."
____

A woman named Jill stood up during her church's prayer

request time one Sunday morning, took the microphone from one of the church ushers, and bared her soul to the enrapt congregation: "I want to tell you about the awful accident that my husband, Jim, has suffered this past month. He was riding his motorcycle, lost control, ran off the highway and hit a tree. He was rushed to the hospital, and could have died, but thank the Lord, all he suffered was a broken scrotum."

The congregation gasped in horror. The men in the congregation were obviously uneasy and writhed in their seats as she continued, "Jim has been in terrible pain all month since the accident. He has trouble breathing. He has trouble swallowing his food. He can hardly lift anything, he's in so much pain, and he has missed work because of it. He can't lift our children up to hold them and give them the personal love that they need. Worst of all, we can no longer cuddle an have intimate relations. He is in constant pain, a pain so terrible that our love life has all but slipped away into oblivion. I would like to ask you all in the congregation to pray for Jim, and pray for us, that his broken scrotum will soon heal and be as good as new."

A dull murmur erupted within the congregation as the full impact of this terrible accident sunk in. Then, as the murmuring settled down, a lone figure stood up in midst of the congregation, worked his way up to the pulpit, obviously in pain, adjusted the microphone to his liking, then leaned over and said to the congregation: My name is Jim, and I have only one word for my wife, Jill. That word is:"STERNUM !"

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:18 PM

Hey BankerJen! Good to see you.

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:19 PM

**hiccups***

BOL bar people!??? *hiccups* I have a name ya' know...missy! *hiccups*
Posted By: Mrs. Rizzo

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:21 PM

Might I have a pain killer, please?

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:21 PM

BOL Bar Biscuit is her name...and tequila shots are her game.

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:22 PM

LOL@CheekEE!

*slides a shot over to Kermie*

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:22 PM

Hey Cheekee!! Ms. B. Ms. B. Ms. B. Ms. B.
What's going on girls? Are we semi-behaving ourselves today or just saying heck with it?

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:23 PM

A guy out on the golf course takes a high-speed ball right in the crotch. Writhing in agony, he falls to the ground. They call 911 and the ambulance takes him to the hospital where his doctor meets him and checks him out.

He asks "How bad is it Doc?...I'm going on my honeymoon next week and my fiance is still a virgin!"

The doctor tells him, "I'll have to put a splint on it to let it heal and keep it straight. It should be okay next week." He took four tongue depressors and formed a neat little 4 sided splint, and taped it all together; an impressive work of art. The guy mentions none of this to his girl, marries her, and goes on their honeymoon.

That night in the motel room, she rips open her blouse to reveal herself. She said, "You're the first; no one has EVER touched these." He immediately drops his pants and replies, "You think that's something? Look at this...still in the CRATE!"

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:23 PM

Cheekee that was funny. LOL!!
Kermie, a pain killer? Rough day?

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:25 PM

Not really, just starting early on my weekend!

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:25 PM

I say to hell with it Jen...PARTY TIME...this is a pirate bar.

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:27 PM

Pirates are bad,(in a good way) so I guess their bars would be bad too!! Gets a bottle of tequila and starts passing it around everyone line up and take a shot!!!

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:28 PM

I hear ya on starting the weekend early Kermie. This one is going to fly by for me. Bartend til 1:30am tonight, back to the bank by 7:20am tomorrow. I guess I'll sleep on Sunday, unless I go play washers!!

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:30 PM

**hiccups**

BJ...you know what they say about "burnin' it at both ends".

**hiccups**

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:32 PM

They're fresh m'love. Had the crew pick the fruit this morning!

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:32 PM

I know. Hopefully this will be the only weekend that a bartending gig falls on the night before I have to work the next day!!
You know a good cure for the hiccups is to put some bitters on a lemon and suck.

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:33 PM

X, that just made me bust out laughing... now people are staring... well, more than usual. THANKS!

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:35 PM

**hiccups**

Is that REAALLLY a "remedy" for hiccups...or are you just tryin' to get me to look goofy...or maybe show off? LOL!

**hiccups**

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:35 PM

Oh man...BJ you just left yourself open for a TON of jokes to come your way. Hope you're ready.

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:37 PM

Peanut butter under your tongue works good for hiccups...either that or sugar under your tongue.

It works for some of the other nuts at the real bar. Tought it might work for you too. LOL The other one is to put sugar on a slice of lemon and suck. Either way, you should see the persons face when they do this....priceless.
Thanks for the fresh fruity drink Pirate!

Pirate - were you the guy part of this date?

Worst First Date

We have all had dates . . . but this takes the cake.

This just tells you how hard it is to be single nowadays. This was seen on the "Tonight Show" with Jay Leno.

Jay went into the audience to find the most embarrassing first date that a woman ever had. The winner described her worst first date experience.

There was absolutely no question as to why her tale took the prize!

Marilyn said it was midwinter . . . snowing and quite cold . . . and the guy had taken her skiing to Lake Arrowhead. It was a day trip (no overnight). No, not Marilyn. They were strangers, after all, and truly had never met before.

The outing was fun but relatively uneventful until they were headed home late that afternoon. They were driving back down the mountain, when she gradually began to realize that she should not have had that extra latte in the lodge.

They were about an hour away from anywhere with a rest room and in the middle of nowhere! Her companion suggested she try to hold it, which she did for awhile.

Unfortunately, because of the heavy snow and slow going, there came a point where she told him that he had better stop and let her pee beside the road, or it would be the front seat of his car.

They stopped and she quickly crawled out beside the car, yanked her pants down and started. Unfortunately, in the deep snow she didn't have good footing, so she let her butt rest against the rear fender to steady herself.

Her companion stood on the side of the car watching for traffic and indeed was a real gentleman and refrained from peeking. All she could think about was the relief she felt despite the rather embarrassing nature of the situation.

Upon finishing however, she soon became aware of another sensation.

As she bent to pull up her pants, the young lady discovered her buttocks were firmly glued against the car's fender. Thoughts of tongues frozen to pump handles immediately came to mind as she attempted to disengage her flesh from the icy metal. It was quickly apparent that she had a brand new problem due to the extreme cold.

Horrified by her plight and yet aware of the humor she answered her date's concerns about "what was taking so long" with a reply that indeed, she was "freezing her butt off and needed some assistance!"

He came around the car as she tried to cover herself with her sweater and then, as she looked imploringly into his eyes, he burst out laughing.

She too, got the giggles and when they finally managed to compose themselves, they assessed her dilemma.

Obviously, as hysterical as the situation was, they also were faced with a real problem. Both agreed it would take something hot to free her chilly cheeks from the grip of the icy metal!

Thinking about what had gotten her into the predicament in the first place, both quickly realized that there was only one way to get her free.

So, as she looked the other way, her first time date proceeded to unzip his pants and pee her butt off the fender.

As for the Tonight Show . . . she took the prize hands down . . . or perhaps that should be "pants down."

And you thought your first date was embarrassing. This gives a whole new meaning to being "pi**ed off".

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:38 PM

Originally Posted By: BankerJen
I hear ya on starting the weekend early Kermie. This one is going to fly by for me. Bartend til 1:30am tonight, back to the bank by 7:20am tomorrow. I guess I'll sleep on Sunday, unless I go play washers!!

Ok...I'm tired just thinking about all that!
What is washers?
Posted By: Imagine

HEY!?!?

My bar not good enough?
I was giving out free drinks...

I'm ready Cheekee...I usually dish it right back out!!

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:40 PM

Neo! Come play over here! We have tequila shots lined up and dancing...

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:42 PM

Neo!! You left your bar unattended to go to lunch.

(I promise this Tequila bottle in my possession was not taken from your bar)

**hiccups**

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:43 PM

....well....someone better be giving me a bottle of Jack Daniels for all of my troubles...

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:46 PM

::reached over bar and grabs a bottle of JD::

Here you go Neo...I guess Pirate is in the back.

Can I have a shot since I swiped it?

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:50 PM

::saunters out of the back:: I'll take one too... eh, actually I'm keeping to my rum today!

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:51 PM

....A shot for CheekEE...
a double for me...THANKS FOR STEALING MY CUSTOMERS PIRATE...another double....hehe

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 06:55 PM

Did anyone see the post Taste Test? It seems to have disappeared and I didn't think it was ugly

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 07:00 PM

Good thing this bar's not in NYC

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/N/N...-02-23-08-57-53

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 07:09 PM

I'll be right back..... I need to go end another human being's life. Grrr..... ::hops the bar and heads out the door::

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 07:21 PM

Who's Pirate going to beat down???
Kermie....I didn't see the Taste Test Thread. Washers is game where you try to throw a washer of a certain size (and for some reason right now my mind will not let pull forward the size) into a box with a can in the middle of it that is 20 ft away. You get one point for a box and 2 for a can. You have a partner and throw against another team. You can cancel your opponents points (if they get 2 boxes and then you get two boxes, you top them and all points are canceled) First team to 21 wins. It's actually alot of fun for as hillbilly as it sounds.
:Grabs bottle of tequila and lines up the next round of shots:

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 07:35 PM

Originally Posted By: BankerJen
Who's Pirate going to beat down???
Kermie....I didn't see the Taste Test Thread. Washers is game where you try to throw a washer of a certain size (and for some reason right now my mind will not let pull forward the size) into a box with a can in the middle of it that is 20 ft away. You get one point for a box and 2 for a can. You have a partner and throw against another team. You can cancel your opponents points (if they get 2 boxes and then you get two boxes, you top them and all points are canceled) First team to 21 wins. It's actually alot of fun for as hillbilly as it sounds.
:Grabs bottle of tequila and lines up the next round of shots:

I'll stick with Tic-Tac-Toe...
Posted By: Angel Eyes

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 07:37 PM

Come on ladies....I am ready to dance! Who hoo! TGIF!

:: Fergie - London Bridge starts playing ::

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 07:39 PM

Jennifer...as long as it ain't on the bar...or in NYC....

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 07:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Jennifer
Come on ladies....I am ready to dance! Who hoo! TGIF!

:: Fergie - London Bridge starts playing ::

Yeah! A dance partner. Wanna come Neo. You could be the middle of our sandwich.
Posted By: Bimmer

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesti - 02/23/07 07:55 PM

Ok, I think it's time for some drinking! What are we having???

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesti - 02/23/07 07:58 PM

I'm having whatever is being served, but I'll hop behind the bar and get you a scotch.

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesti - 02/23/07 08:01 PM

Originally Posted By: CheekEE Monkey
I'm having whatever is being served, but I'll hop behind the bar and get you a scotch.

Thanks CheekEE, that would be great!
Posted By: The Incredible ComplyGuy

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesti - 02/23/07 08:01 PM

Is that where the term hopscotch comes from?

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesti - 02/23/07 08:02 PM

::Hopps behind bar and looks at bottles...hummm::

Okay Bim, I need some help. What's good?

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesti - 02/23/07 08:04 PM

Originally Posted By: The Incredible ComplyGuy

Is that where the term hopscotch comes from?

::rim shot:: Ha Ha TICG!

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesti - 02/23/07 08:05 PM

My personal favorite would be an 18 year old Macallan
Posted By: The Incredible ComplyGuy

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesti - 02/23/07 08:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Bimmer

Because the 17 year old will land you behind bars

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesti - 02/23/07 08:08 PM

Let me look in the back. I'm sure Pirate doesn't keep that out here for the scabs to drink.

::walks in back room and looks around...look around corner at Bimmer:: FOUND IT!!

::Pours Bimmer an 18 yo Macallan:: Neat I'm guessing...

Did you get a change to relax at all lastnight?

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesti - 02/23/07 08:11 PM

Let me look in the back. I'm sure Pirate doesn't keep that out here for the scabs to drink.

::walks in back room and looks around...look around corner at Bimmer:: FOUND IT!!

::Pours Bimmer an 18 yo Macallan:: Neat I'm guessing...

Did you get a change to relax at all lastnight?

Thank you CHeekEE! Yes I prefer it neat.

No I didn't get to relax last night, but I do have to say the The Blue Man Group puts on a great show!

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesti - 02/23/07 08:12 PM

Sounds like fun...

I wish I had been able to go instead of sitting at home.

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesti - 02/23/07 08:34 PM

The madam opened the brothel door and saw a rather dignified, well-dressed, good-looking man in his late forties or early fifties.

"May I help you?" she asked.

"I want to see Valerie," the man replied.

"Sir, Valerie is one of our most expensive ladies. Perhaps you would prefer someone else," said the madam.

No. I must see Valerie," he replied.

Just then, Valerie appeared and announced to the man that she charged $5,000 a visit. Without hesitation, the man pulled out five thousand dollars and gave them to Valerie, and they went upstairs. After an hour, the man calmly left.

The next night, the same man appeared again, once more demanding to see Valerie. Valerie explained that no one had ever come back two nights in a row -- too expensive -- and there were no discounts. The price was still $5,000.

Again the man pulled out the money, gave it to Valerie, and they went upstairs. After an hour, he left.

The following night the man was there yet again. Everyone was astounded that he had come for a third consecutive night, but he paid Valerie and they went upstairs.

After their session, Valerie questioned the man. "No one has ever been with me three nights in a row. Where are you from?" she asked.

The man replied, " Kansas ."

"Really" she said. "I have family in Kansas ."

"I know," the man said. "Your father died, and I am your sister's attorney. She asked me to give you your $15,000 inheritance."

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesti - 02/23/07 08:51 PM

Posted By: Darkhorse

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 09:11 PM

I'll be right back..... I need to go end another human being's life. Grrr..... ::hops the bar and heads out the door::

Pirate, are ya locked up for ending that life . . . getting a little concerned here . . .

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 09:18 PM

Don't worry Darkhorse I'll get the bail money ready...

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 09:36 PM

Or maybe just have the "get-away car" ready.

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesti - 02/23/07 09:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Ms. Biscuit
Or maybe just have the "get-away car" ready.

I believe that I am the closest to Pirate, so, if I have to be the get-away driver for him, well Ms. B, I think I am going to need a few more shots of that tequila

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesti - 02/23/07 09:43 PM

@ Bimmer.

*pours several shots of Tequila and lines them up for Bim*

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesti - 02/23/07 09:58 PM

Boys and Girls...Ladies and Gents...

I'm going home (after a quick stop at Kinkos).

Have another bottle of your choice on me and let Pirate know I said to be good and get some rest this weekend.

See ya Monday.

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesti - 02/23/07 10:02 PM

Later CheekEE! Have a great weekend!

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 10:29 PM

This day just keeps dragging on...Might I have a glass of vodka with a splash of cranberry juice?
Posted By: Dip

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 10:51 PM

haha, me buzzed! me and my pal from work had lunch...and beers, and vanilla vodka shots for dessert. now we back at "work" waiting around for sh!t to happen...this merger stuff is bazarre, let me tell you! oh, and my guy at the occ said he's hiring, but i dont want to do audit, but he said the occ isnt just audit, but then he said if i really liek my bsa stuff, then i shoudl try to get a job doing bsa for one of the indian casinos out here....said they pay quite well....gotta look into that!

oh, cani get a water? i think i need it!

Re: Pirate's Bar is OPEN <this should be interesting> - 02/23/07 10:55 PM

Here's your water Dip...I had to fix my own drink cause I think just about everyone has gone home
That's a bummer about your job!