Survivor China: SPOILERS

Posted By: E.E.G.B

Survivor China: SPOILERS - 08/21/07 07:07 PM

Yes, it's finally time!! Insert the usual disclaimers here. Remember this is a SPOILER thread, so if you like to be surprised, please exit the thread now.

TV PREMIERE

Sept 20

TRIBES

Zhan Hu - Gold tigers
Ashley, Chicken Morris, Sherea, Mike, Pei-Gee, Dave, Jaime, Erik

Fei Long - Red flying dragons
Amanda, Jean-Robert, Leslie, Todd, Denise, Aaron, Courtney, James

Zhan Hu must not do too well because the first 2 boots come from them. Chicken Morris will be first (this year's designated old guy) and then Ashley (pro wrestler.)

Look for Todd, Peih-Gee and Courtney to go pretty far.

I forget who they are, but one of the guys is a pro poker player and one of the guys is an undertaker. There's also at least one model/actor, yawn. Flight attendant, school teacher, the usual.

COOL STUFF
There are going to be hidden immunity idols again, at least 2, one at each camp. They will be in plain sight, but the Survivors won't necessarily know what they are.

This time, instead of an exile island, the team winning Reward Challenge will get to select one member of the losing tribe to kidnap. The victim will get a note from Jeff that contains a clue to the immunity idol. The victim gets to choose who to give the note to, in private. The victim will be returned to their tribe for the next Immunity Challenge.

EPISODE 1
The Survivors begin in Shanghai. They go to a Buddhist Temple (where Ashley appears less than impressed), then they are sent to 2 separate islands in Zhelin Lake in the Jiangxi Province.

Episode 1 also features a challenge that involves each tribe moving through an interlocking maze carrying the traditional dragon/tiger used in the dragon dance. It looks really pretty and should be fun to watch.

BOOT - Chicken Morris.
Posted By: A_G

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 08/21/07 07:10 PM

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Posted By: TB 12

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 08/21/07 07:11 PM

Just saw a commercial for this season last night-looks interesting-at least it is a different location-I may watch this year...
Posted By: Bunky

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 08/21/07 10:17 PM

Looks like the same stuff, different ppl, I think Im gettin burned out on Survivor, just not as excited as I usually get when it gets close, Im sure I'll watch but....oh well
Posted By: #Just Jay

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 08/21/07 10:21 PM

I got burned out on Survivor about 5 seasons ago...not much you can do to drastically change the strategy anymore....is what it is.
Posted By: Baseball2013

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 08/21/07 11:18 PM

There's a pretty good primer on this season's Survivor, which adds to Empress EGB's info - one's at http://www.tvguide.com/News/survivor-china-tribes/070820-01 and the other is at http://www.tvguide.com/news/070820-02 to get a closer look.

(Jean-Robert is the professional poker player, and James is the undertaker/burial service owner.)

'Beetle
Posted By: Pepper's Sister

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 08/22/07 02:06 PM

Life as I know it can now begin ---- Survivor returns!!

(For me, it's one of two guilty pleasures -- Idol is the other one).
Posted By: B_F

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 08/22/07 04:45 PM

Originally Posted By: bbsgrant
I got burned out on Survivor about 5 seasons ago...not much you can do to drastically change the strategy anymore....is what it is.

I got there a bit last season. But, it's the personalities that make it interesting more than the strategy.
Posted By: TB 12

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 08/22/07 04:48 PM

I am with you, BBS. I do agree BF that a lot of it is the personalities-I stopped watching 2 seasons ago (I think it was-I have lost track)-the people were boring and the challenges were the same. I heard it was different last season, but I didn't watch it.
Posted By: Just Do It

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 09/20/07 09:21 PM

Tonights the night!!! I have been looking forward to this season!
Posted By: Nanwa

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 09/21/07 01:01 PM

I just don't care to watch when they have to eat that gross stuff like bugs or cow's blood, etc. Ugh!

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 09/27/07 01:38 AM

Spoilers for tomorrow.

RC - Mud Challenge. Involves drop release balls & color coded mats. Full contact defense. Reward is blankets and tarps. Win - Fei Long.

Kidnap - Jaime

IC - Battering ram. Smash a wooden barrier with a battering ram. Win - Fei Long.

Boot - Ashley.
Posted By: RandomName

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 09/28/07 03:04 PM

Meh. Even before Ashley said it, I was thinkin' "Man, that Dave guy is a real tool." They shoulda booted him, but since everyone on the tribe voted her down, I guess Ashley must be even worse, although I suspect a reflexive "Oh, we need strong d00ds for the challenges." Even though he completely wussed out.
Posted By: Sing A Little

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 09/28/07 04:13 PM

I probably would have kept Ashley over Dave. He worked around camp, but he totally bombed in the challenge last night.
Posted By: kms

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 09/28/07 04:53 PM

I would have kept her too, he is just way too annoying, and he bombed the challenge
Posted By: Hmmm...

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 09/28/07 04:54 PM

He only bombed b/c he had been working so hard around camp. I do agree that it was stupid that they hadn't cooked any food though. It wouldn't have been that big of a deal to get a small fire going to cook some rice. That was a little ridiculous, but why couldn't Ashely decide that she was going to cook anyway. He's not the boss.
Posted By: Comp Guy No More

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 09/28/07 05:09 PM

Plus, Ashley is WAAAAAYYYYY better to look at! Ratings people, ratings!!!
Posted By: Blade Scrapper

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 09/28/07 05:12 PM

Are you kidding? I'm suprised she wasn't smothered in her sleep the first night. What a worthless whiny slug.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 09/28/07 05:13 PM

And she's not that hot either.....

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 09/28/07 05:16 PM

I didn't think she was at first, but last night changed my mind! Maybe it was all the running around in her undies!

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 09/28/07 05:27 PM

Ok... she was like a skinny little toothpick -- but, very top heavy... too top heavy, obviously a fake addition. I can't say that Dave didn't get on my nerves too, but she wasn't any better and he was actually working.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 09/28/07 05:27 PM

That's why it appeared to be an easy choice for her to be gone.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 09/28/07 05:46 PM

I cant believe that leslie[i think thats her name, the radio talk show lady] told that guy about the hidden Idol, I would have looked a lot more before telling anyone, I think hes[todd?] is going to go far, I like him, hes pretty funny...we'll see

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 09/28/07 08:12 PM

I'm not really likin' any of them too much so far, 'cept maybe Graaaavedigger! and the black-haired chick, and maybe that so-called Frosti. Peih-Gee is way annoying, and so is Dave, and Jean-Robert so far hasn't come across half so clever as he believes. New York Waitress is bringing the snark, but she has a bit too much 'tude for my tastes.
Posted By: Bagweaver

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 09/28/07 08:52 PM

I see that I'm not the only one that's kind of disappointed with the participants this season. Most of them seem so whiny (is that a word???). Suck it up. You've seen the show before and know what it's going to be like. I wouldn't be on it!

I also agree that Ashley could have cooked some rice. Surely, someone could have helped make a small cooking fire, if she couldn't, and they could have had a little rice. You don't have to have a fire pit for that. I understand Dave's concept, but you have to look out for "now" as well as "later."

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/01/07 01:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Bagweaver
I also agree that Ashley could have cooked some rice. Surely, someone could have helped make a small cooking fire, if she couldn't, and they could have had a little rice.

How's she going to make a fire if Dave's holding the flint and saying no?

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/01/07 01:05 PM

I wasn't aware that he was holding the flint. That's pretty bad if that's the case.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/01/07 02:20 PM

I missed that too. Looks like someone else in the tribe would have said something about cooking also, or were they all sitting back watching the fireworks?

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/02/07 01:31 PM

RC – defend your boat against the other tribe. Reward is blankets, pillows, tarp. Possibly Zhan Hu for the win.

Kidnap – Leslie? She is involved somehow.

IC – involves chopping through lumber and puzzle with Chinese coins. Win – Fei Long.

Boot – Dave

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/02/07 01:34 PM

Woot! So glad to hear about the potential boot.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/05/07 01:47 PM

What happened?!?! I was looking forward to Dave's boot and his team won!!!

Why didn't the booting team kick out Jean-Robert? I haven't seen him do anything yet. Has he contributed that much to the challenges?

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/05/07 01:51 PM

I was surprised they didn't get rid of the little blond(cant remember her name)her hands are all torn up, she could be a liability next challenge
Posted By: *BUSTER*

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/05/07 02:01 PM

The anorexic chick should have gone home, she'll end up leaving because of medical reasons the way shes going.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/05/07 02:22 PM

Have they had the "eat the gross stuff" competition yet? I only start watching the show after they have that one. And after the absolute non-contenders are booted off. I want to watch the REAL competition!

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/05/07 05:07 PM

Leslie seemed like a very nice person, but I think she was honest and friendly for survivor. If the girls were smart, they would have banned together with the small guy (can't remember his name) and voted out Jean-Robert.

That guy Dave is really annoying and the whole getting naked for the challenge thing was very strange.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/05/07 07:55 PM

Evidently my spoilers are running about a week ahead on certain elements. :P

Jean-Robert is icky.

Dave = Rich Hatch wannabe.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/05/07 08:54 PM

Wish both of them could be voted off at the same time. I think they both think very highly of themselves.
Posted By: Snowqueen

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/05/07 08:58 PM

When Jean Robert was talking smack with the gravedigger I wanted to reach through the TV and smack him...

Win the million...get a little...

At least the gravedigger didn't agree with Jean Robert.

Get rid of the blonde, anorexic!! She is skin and bones.

I hope Todd (the flight attendant) finds the immunity idol!

I was surprised when the other team won both challenges. Goes to show that the spoilers are not always correct. I still like to read them!

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/10/07 10:53 AM

RC - Pick up fireballs w/chopsticks, put in a trough, roll down, falls into a wok full of flash powder which then ignites fireworks. Happy 4th of July! The trick is, there are 3 pots per tribe, and each pair of chopsticks is held by 2 people. Reward - a local fisherman complete with cormorants. Win - probably Fei Long.

Kidnap - not sure, but it looks like James finds the first idol.

IC - Dueling Warriors - dress in replica historical Chinese armor and duel it out with flying bolas (balls or rocks on cords.) Win - probably Fei Long.

Boot - likely Dave but could be Sherea.

Future notes - Look for the next episode or following to feature a tribal switch, with Aaron in trouble.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/11/07 01:41 PM

Settled myself in front of the TV last night ready for my show. Wrong night!!! I thought it was Thursday most of the day yesterday! AAARRRGGG!!!

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/11/07 02:24 PM

Too bad for you. I would hate to go all day thinking the next day was Friday, only to find out that you still had two more days to go! Happy Friday Eve! You can look forward to tonight's Survivor!

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/11/07 04:23 PM

You'd think I would have been clued in when I didn't leave work at 1:00. We close on Thursdays at that time.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/12/07 11:57 AM

I am so surprised that they didn't boot Sherea. She is such a lazy bum... especially after her comments at Tribal Council. I know Dave is very annoying, but at least he worked hard. That was a shock!

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/12/07 01:21 PM

But she's saving herself for the challenges!!!

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/12/07 01:48 PM

I was surprised to see dave too, but there was something about him that eminded me of richard hatch
Posted By: Seadevil

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/12/07 02:00 PM

From the comments at Tribal Council, I got the impression that the tribe thought they were okay now that Dave had set everything up. However, what I feel they don't understand is that you have to be a doer and not a slacker. My predictions are that first they will grow to despise Sherea's lazy ways. Then the attitude of why work if no one else is.

Granted, it would have taken alot not to dot Dave's eye, but being annoyed with someone vice resenting someone seems to be a better plan.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/12/07 02:50 PM

I can honestly say I'm glad to see Dave go, and can't wait until the rest of his tribe goes too. I don't really care for anyone on that team.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/12/07 02:52 PM

I agree. I know Sherea was kicking butt at challenges, but balance is important and there was no balance there. Dave was doing a lot around camp and I only really saw him screw up one challenge really bad. He seemed to have more of a balance than Sherea. I think she will go soon.
Posted By: Buddy the Elf

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/12/07 02:52 PM

Originally Posted By: kms
...but there was something about him that reminded me of richard hatch

Probably the part where he went buck-nekkid in the challenge last week!

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/12/07 02:53 PM

I think he thought that would keep the guys from wanting to really tackle him. I can understand what he was thinking, but did he not also think about the vulnerable position that put him in!

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/17/07 01:03 PM

any spoilers for this week???

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/18/07 09:27 PM

A co-worker just told me that Aaron gets the boot tonight!!!

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/18/07 09:50 PM

dang JDI, which ones aaron?? ...Im so bad, I was hoping it was going to be that skinny girl!!..cortney I think is her name
Posted By: TINKerBell

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/18/07 09:51 PM

anyone have an opinion about Erik?

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/18/07 09:56 PM

I think Courtney makes it to the final 3 with Todd

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/18/07 09:58 PM

There is some type of swap tonight. Two from each team trade places. Aaron is one of the swappers. I also heard James finds the immunity Idol????

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/18/07 10:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Just Do It
I think Courtney makes it to the final 3 with Todd

Are you kidding me??..she does?...wow, Im amazed, she seems sooo weak, how does she even get thru that long!!??

DC, Erik?..is he the "leader" of the one tribe? ..if thats him I like him, seems like a good guy.
Posted By: Buddy the Elf

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/18/07 10:35 PM

I heard that Courtney makes it to the final 3 as well!!! Along with Amanda and Todd.
Posted By: Seadevil

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/19/07 02:08 PM

The strategy of last nights game was superb. However, the execution was a little lacking. The girls were just to obvious. I think when others find out what they have done, the trust factor goes way down.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/19/07 02:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Seadevil
The strategy of last nights game was superb. However, the execution was a little lacking. The girls were just to obvious. I think when others find out what they have done, the trust factor goes way down.

If the girls had gotten Erik involved in it, he could have tanked it a bit in the water and made it less obvious. The strategy is really good though, however, why is it whenever there is a tribal swap everyone always thinks of "original X tribes"? Why not say hey, we are a tribe now, and let's talk. Do you really know what your old alliance is going to do over there? Well here's what WE can do to win this game.....

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/22/07 12:31 AM

RC - puzzle challenge. Search through rooms in a building for clues. Fei Long to win.

Kidnap - James. James subsequently finds the hidden idol and may in fact grab both camps'. Amanda/Todd possible for the assist.

IC - Gross Food Challenge!!! A Survivor classic. Includes balut (we've seen that before) and baby turtles.

Zhan Hu for the win.

Boot - SHEREA

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/22/07 05:05 PM

Ohhh, I can only hope that Sherea gets the boots. That is one annoying chick.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/22/07 05:09 PM

Wow, if James can turn a kidnap into two immunity idols, that will really shake up the game, but it doesn't seem fair that he get both tribes immunity idols.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/26/07 12:36 PM

What about last night's show?!?!? Will James keep both idols? Looks like merge time next week.
Posted By: Dazed Auditor

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/26/07 01:01 PM

I missed the first half of the show. How did James end up with both hidden idols?

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/26/07 01:48 PM

Todd told James if he gave him the tube it would have a clue about the location of the hidden immunity idol, and if he got it, he could save James over at the other camp.

James did. Todd gave James the immunity idol and they figured there was another idol at the other camp in the same place.

James was supposed to throw the immunity challenge, and then kick off the blonde girl, and then go back to camp and get the other immunity idol and bring it back to Todd and the alliance after the merge.

Only James couldn't throw the immunity challenge because the tribe that was supposed to win it was inept at eating.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/26/07 01:51 PM

I would be inept at eating that too... That is terrible!

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/26/07 02:04 PM

darn it, I missed it due to this stupid conversion, I love the eating one.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/26/07 03:31 PM

Oh good, I can start watching the show now. I hate to see the gross junk they are given to eat, so I like to avoid that show. (I get a gag reflex watching them.) I also like to avoid the first few shows anyway, because those people voted off are pretty inconsequential.

The entertainment shows are really busting the chops of the skinny girl. They blasted her for spitting out the eel, or whatever she was supposed to eat. Hey, didn't she lose that round? If so, then why the heck finish that stuff and make yourself sick?? Blech!

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/26/07 03:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Nanwa
If so, then why the heck finish that stuff and make yourself sick?? Blech!

Eel is good stuff, and that girl NEEDS the protein.
Posted By: A_G

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/26/07 03:37 PM

Is Jon Bonet, or whatever his name is, gone yet? He annoys the heck out of me...

I agree with Nanwa that it gets better after the merge so I have not been watching all that much.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/26/07 03:37 PM

Some of us can't stomach the raw stuff Bengalsfan. Now, steamed in a nice garlic butter, maybe...

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/26/07 03:52 PM

I think they are merging next week from what the previews showed. And.. Jean Robert is still there and as annoying as ever. Hopefully, he will go soon. He gets on everyone's nerves.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/26/07 05:09 PM

Some of us can't stomach the raw stuff Bengalsfan. Now, steamed in a nice garlic butter, maybe...

The eel didn't look raw to me. It looked smoked.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/26/07 07:11 PM

Smoked salmon, maybe I could horse it down. Smoked eel...BLECH!

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/29/07 02:17 PM

I may miss this week's show. Will someone please post details beyond this week's spoilers as soon as possible after the show!?!

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/30/07 11:04 AM

Merge! New tribe named Hae Da Fung (I want to see how they come up with this one.)

Erik gets what he *thinks* is the immunity idol. James should be holding both real ones.

IC - Memory based. Most likely Q&A or trivia style. Frosti for the win?

Boot - Jean Robert.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 10/30/07 11:53 AM

Interesting... I am curious to see if this one is actually true!

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/02/07 02:46 PM

Jamie putting out the idol last night only to find out it wasn't the idol...gotta love that!!!

James cracks me up...I hope he makes it to final 3.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/02/07 02:48 PM

I like James too, Jamie looked like the biggest fool last night, it was funny to see her go.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/02/07 03:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Snowqueen
Jamie putting out the idol last night only to find out it wasn't the idol...gotta love that!!!

James cracks me up...I hope he makes it to final 3.

Jamie isn't as dumb as she thinks she is! Did you guys catch her blunder on that one? I laughed out load!

Didn't she think "Gee, if that was the chinese symbol for immunity, the people who spoke Chinese would have yanked it down when they got to camp!"?

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/02/07 05:03 PM

I felt bad for her. I don't think she was as bad as that whole epidsode played her up to be. I really wanted to see JR gone. I do like James. it would be cool to see him win.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/02/07 06:41 PM

Jamie isn't the skinny minny is she? I still haven't watched a full episode.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/02/07 06:44 PM

No, Jamie is the other blond who has a little more meat on her bones. I'd like to see Courtney (the super skinny one) go next.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/02/07 09:27 PM

It hurts to lose eye candy of that quality.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/08/07 01:34 PM

Any spoilers for this week?

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/09/07 02:01 PM

JRs gone!!!!

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/09/07 02:21 PM

I would have been so PO'd if James would have been voted off!! I like him more each week!!

Jean Robert didn't play his cards right!!! I'm glad he is gone.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/09/07 02:27 PM

I am really liking james myself.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/09/07 03:35 PM

I agree. James is playing a good game and he is hilarious. I was stressing last night though. I might start playing those idols from here on out unless I won the immunity at the challenge. That was rough.
Posted By: West Texas

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/09/07 03:38 PM

James is great! And I loved it whe JR said that they all thought he was the best player and that is why is was voted off, when it was really because he got on everyones nerve with his cocky attitude.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/13/07 06:40 PM

Any spoilers for this week?

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/14/07 11:54 AM

RC: Frosti/Erik/Amanda vs James/PeihGee/Todd (not sure where Denise/Courtney go) in a game of hacky sack w/drums instead of feet. F/E/A for the win. Denise possibly on their team.

IC: Q&A - maybe trivia? PeihGee for the win.

Boot - Frosti.

Next week is a recrap.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/14/07 08:51 PM

Frosti? Damn, that's a bad sign. Could mean that the Pagonging has commenced and that Peih-Gee and Erik are to be targeted next.

I wish they'd boot Todd.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/15/07 04:59 PM

What does everyone think about Courtney being in the final three/four (however they do it this time)? I feel that most of them will think that she's not a threat on the physical challenges and will want to keep her around for that reason (if she doesn't have to go for health reasons). Comments?

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/15/07 05:32 PM

Rumour is, Courtney lasts a long time. I don't like people who play the game by "not being a threat" and being carried.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/15/07 06:45 PM

Courtney also gets on my nerves. But, there is something to be said for those people that can hang back, not get in the way and stick around for a long time. That's kind of a strategy in itself. I really like James... also Amanda. Todd has kinda been a little too wishy washy lately for me to be rooting for him. I feel bad for Denise -- not getting picked for teams last week. However, maybe she will last for awhile since she has also hung back and not really been in the middle of anything.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/16/07 07:34 PM

Well, so long, Frosti! I reckon Peih-Gee is next. To survive (unless there was some really unusual twist as promised by Probst at TC), she'd have to get Courtney and Denise to swing over to join her and Erik, and I don't see that happening. Even though it might be in Courtney's best interests...once Erik and P-G are gone, I suspect she'll be the next boot.

James is a tool and I wish for him to be gone, but it won't happen any time soon. I don't want him or Todd to win, and we haven't seen much out of Amanda, and Denise is only average. I could settle for any of the other three winning, but it won't be the same as the previous feel-good Yul and Earl victories.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/16/07 07:54 PM

What's with every time Amanda turns around they have to blur her butt? Does she not have a back to her shorts or something?

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/16/07 07:55 PM

I believe it's a pair of boyshorts that ride a little...and they are getting worn through perhaps?

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/16/07 08:09 PM

Of all the contestants this season, Todd is the only one I would not allow in my house. What a weasel. And worse, everyone seems to be snowed by his facade of what is best for everyone. If they are smart, they will make james use his idols quick, or get rid of Todd. Everything else would work itself out.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/17/07 01:06 AM

I like Todd...hes funny, not sure what it is but I like him...that courney girl is annoying to me, and the dude that did the goat sound!! ...could he sound anymore like a goat??...was really funny, what a boat ride they got to take, awesome scenery!!

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/22/07 05:12 PM

Todd is too much of a whiner for me, and he's not half so clever as he thinks he is or as the show tries to make him out to be. The only smart thing he's done lately was to completely lie to everyone else about the P-G / James confrontation, and that just made him look reprehensible in my eyes.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/26/07 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: RandomName
Todd is too much of a whiner for me, and he's not half so clever as he thinks he is or as the show tries to make him out to be. The only smart thing he's done lately was to completely lie to everyone else about the P-G / James confrontation, and that just made him look reprehensible in my eyes.

Getting rid of John Robert was pretty smart. Giving James the idol was a smart plan, just poorly executed (by James in fact who should have simply said I can't eat it and had noone win that point). Setting up the alliances he has with everyone was smart.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/28/07 03:19 PM

RC - most likely storytelling/remember the details. Probably at the end of the tribal council from 2 weeks ago, maybe the next day. Winner - Amanda and/or James. Reward: go to Shaolin temple and see demonstration of Kung Fu fighting. (Go ahead, sing. You know you want to. I'll wait.)

IC - throwing stars. Erik for the win?

Boot - looks like those immunity idols won't save James.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/28/07 03:54 PM

That sounds like a really cool reward.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/28/07 04:17 PM

No... not James. I hope the spoiler is wrong!
Posted By: West Texas

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/28/07 04:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Hmmm...
No... not James. I hope the spoiler is wrong!

I agree! I would hate to see him go.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/30/07 01:29 PM

Well, I guess James was just a little over confident. At least he admitted he might have over-played his hand and should have used one of the idols.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/30/07 01:45 PM

Ughhhhh.....James is gone...I wish PG would have warned him and Todd booted!!! I wanted James to win!!!

The next couple of weeks could be an interesting turn of events. I don't want Todd to win.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 11/30/07 05:31 PM

IMHO if it is Todd that is on the final two, he will lose because he has stabbed just about every jury member in the back.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/06/07 03:46 AM

RC - family visit!! Blindfold maze challenge. Winners are Amanda (sister), Denise (husband?!), Todd (sister.) They get to go on a cruise with their loved ones.

IC - puzzles and ropes obstacle course. Lock boxes with keys. Todd for the win.

Boot - Erik

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/06/07 02:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Swimware
IMHO if it is Todd that is on the final two, he will lose because he has stabbed just about every jury member in the back.

Yet if he stabs every jury member in the back, some of them may respect him for his game play, particularly because they just didn't see it coming. (i.e. James)

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/06/07 03:49 PM

I am still bummed James is gone. I am not sure who to root for right now.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/06/07 05:09 PM

When will they kick off Skinny Girl?

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/06/07 05:44 PM

When will they kick off Skinny Girl?

Apparently.... never!

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/07/07 01:12 PM

I hope Denise doen't end up regretting her vote.

I think Todd was really worried last night that it was his night.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/07/07 01:21 PM

Denise was screwed either way she went. If she turned on Amanda and Todd, then she would have appeared to stab them in the back. If she went with PG and Erik, then it would have been a tie. If the tie breaker ended up going against Erik, then Denise would have been sitting there with two people who knew that she turned on them. It was a tough choice all the way around. I really like her though. Unfortunately, I think she will go soon.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/07/07 02:46 PM

I agree. I do wish that she could win though.

I wonder if it will end up being just women. If PG wins immunity, wonder who they'll vote out. Would they vote out Todd? Could it end up with all women?
Posted By: P*Q

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/07/07 05:37 PM

Denise is from 3 towns away from me and is a lunch lady in my cousin's school. She said she lost 30 pounds while she was there so I knew she lasted awhile. I wish she would say how much further she went but the kids all love going into school the next day and saying they saw her on the show. They get a big kick out of it. I do like her, Erik was my fave but now he's gone. I hate Courtney, stick figure, spoiled little brat that she is.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/07/07 05:49 PM

Even if she got kicked off tomorrow, she'd still be there as long as the winners. She'd be in the jury.
Posted By: P*Q

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/07/07 05:51 PM

I know BF. I didn't say it right. I meant how long she lasts in the game. My bad.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/07/07 05:53 PM

She had nothing to lose by voting for Todd. If Peh Gee doesn't win immunity next week, she'll be gone. If she does, Denise is gone. She is only considered "part of" Fei Long in name only. Her only hope was Todd leaving. Unless something happens next week (meaning Courtney and Amanda turn on Todd) Denise is through either next week or the week after. Too bad, I likes her the best of those that are left.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/07/07 06:30 PM

Denise had nothing to lose by voting for Erik either. She just has to actually PLAY the game and work towards gaining a stronger alliance with someone, whether it be Courtney, Amanda, or Todd. As it stands, she's on the outside by choice.
Posted By: Princess Leia

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/07/07 06:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Pizza Queen
Denise is from 3 towns away from me and is a lunch lady in my cousin's school.

I knew I recognized that accent from somewhere ... or should I say wicked accent

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/13/07 12:17 PM

RC - Archery. Trip to Great Wall is reward. Fire crossbows at 5x5 grid with other players' names on it. Winner - Todd or Courtney.

IC - "Super Challenge" - Multistage/multi-elimination. Throwing stars (Todd out), gross food (Denise out), Hacky sack w/drum, puzzle. Winner - Amanda or Courtney.

Boot - Peih Gee

We should see the car reward soon - maybe next episode?

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/14/07 07:13 PM

What a great reward they had, staying at the great wall looked absolutly amazing!! ...I was wondering about the car thing last night, thinking it was going to be soon...unless they give it away at the final show, its sunday...2 hours and then a reunion show after that.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/14/07 07:32 PM

Coming on Sunday: A rare Chinese Falcon swoops down and plucks out Courtney's rolling eyeballs....and the crowd goes wild!!!!!

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/14/07 07:37 PM

LOL.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/14/07 07:41 PM

God I wish they would have gotten rid of her, she cant get much skinnier

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/14/07 07:47 PM

Todd & Courtney have to get rid of Denise and Amanda if they want any chance. Those two devil spawn have no chance with the jury.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/14/07 07:49 PM

For Sunday's finale:

Well maybe they aren't doing a car this year. That's one way to get rid of the car curse.

RC - Contestants start on a wall, climb down & descend stairs. They have baskets and fill those with puzzle pieces. Eventually reclimb the wall and solve the puzzle. Courtney probably does not win.

Challenge - "Offer it Up". Most likely the hokey "honor the former players" made into a challenge. No real info available. BOOT - Denise.

Final challenge is always endurance but there aren't any details yet on what.

WINNER - Amanda.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/14/07 07:53 PM

Poor Denise, she had the chance to give Todd the boot two times and she blew it. Now it's payback time for her.

Once she is gone I hope that Amanda wins, she's the only one left with a soul. LOL

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/14/07 09:05 PM

I was hoping that Amanda and Denise would team against Todd and Courtney and vote either of them off next. Of course if Amanda does win, she knows the jury would not vote for Todd or Courney but might vote for Denise.

Hope I don't forget to watch the show Sunday!

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/17/07 01:57 PM

Well, I can't believe Todd won. What a slime ball. But I am thrilled for James -- what a class act! And what a surprise for Denise....

It always amazes me how different they all look with make-up, some meat on their bones and all cleaned up!

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/17/07 02:15 PM

todd won? I missed it, because my redskins were playing.
Posted By: renniks

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/17/07 02:17 PM

I didn't see the whole reunion show...What did James and Denise get?

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/17/07 02:21 PM

James won the fan favorite for $100,000, and then after hearing that Denise lost her job because of her popularity with the students after the show, Mark Burnett gave her $50,000.

I'm not sure how I feel about just giving her money that she hadn't earned, but it was a nice thing. I just hope other cast members don't feel like they should have been given something extra too.
Posted By: mkp122

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/17/07 02:23 PM

James got $100,000 for being the fan favorite.

Mark Burnett gave Denise $50,000. After she returned home she lost her job as a lunch lady because she was too recognizable and it was proving distracting. She's now a janitor but doesn't get to see her family because she is working at night.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/17/07 02:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Pepper's Sister
It always amazes me how different they all look with make-up, some meat on their bones and all cleaned up!

Was I the only one who thought Amanda looked better in castaway fashion and in need of a shower than she did at the reunion? I couldn't stand that straight hair she had!

I laughed out load at the "thanks for calling me fat, Jeff" comment from Courtney when he pointed out she weighed more after the show than she did going in to it despite losing a few pounds on the show.

I loved James' story. Sounds like he won't be digging many graves any more. If I were him, I'd try to invest the money he won being a fan favorite into a funeral parlor of his own or something.

Todd earned his money by proving that he was the glue to the entire alliance, and picked people off at will. That, and by continuing to manipulate jurors at the final vote.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/17/07 03:31 PM

Who's looking forward to All Stars 2? I'll post spoilers when I've had a chance to research. Amanda and James are rumored to be on though. Also Yau and Johnny Fairplay.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/17/07 03:34 PM

I hope rupert is on it, i loved him and I loved that grey haired guy, that might have one it the one season, same season as the ex astronaught
Posted By: Baseball2013

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/17/07 03:49 PM

I've had enough of Rupert, but I'm sure I'll be seeing him as one of the "favorites" that are chosen. I don't doubt your sources, but personally I don't how they would "consider" Amanda a favorite.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/17/07 04:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Empress EGB
Who's looking forward to All Stars 2? I'll post spoilers when I've had a chance to research. Amanda and James are rumored to be on though. Also Yau and Johnny Fairplay.

I'm kind of looking forward to it. I figure it's not a "real" Surivor, but more of an intermission/novelty thing, but I'm looking forward to it.

I hope none of the winners are back, and I hope Stephanie doesn't get a 3rd shot at it.

I'd love to see Johnny Fairplay back.

Oh, and Amanda should be a favorite. She was the subtle schemer this season, while Todd was the obnoxious one.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/17/07 04:13 PM

When does it start?

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/17/07 04:47 PM

I completely forgot the finale was on yesterday. That stinks that Todd won, he was a complete snake in the grass.

I'd love to see YauMan come back for AllStars, he was great.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/17/07 04:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Bagweaver
When does it start?

February

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/17/07 04:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Clarice
That stinks that Todd won, he was a complete snake in the grass.

Isn't that what "Outwit" is all about?

There's no doubt he Outlasted. his rivals. He also clearly Outwitted most of them too. How many of them KNEW Todd was a snake in the grass, and still allowed him to maneuver them into their own demise? As for Outplaying them? Hey, two out of three ain't bad.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/17/07 05:43 PM

He did outwit them, but I was really hoping the girls would get their act together and vote him out. Denise blew it!

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/17/07 05:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Clarice
He did outwit them, but I was really hoping the girls would get their act together and vote him out. Denise blew it!

I personally think Amanda blew it. She should have written down Courtney's name, and then she would have gotten Denise's vote, and might have been able to play the "I didn't lie to Denise because I didn't like the way Todd had me playing earlier in the game" card and gotten a couple more votes.
Posted By: Princess Leia

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/17/07 06:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Bengalsfan
I'm not sure how I feel about just giving her money that she hadn't earned, but it was a nice thing. I just hope other cast members don't feel like they should have been given something extra too.

I figured Peih Gee would complain about it - she seemed to complain incessantly about Denise not picking her for rewards

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/17/07 06:56 PM

Bad news, BF, I heard both Steph AND Bobby Jon are on. Which doesn't necessarily mean that's true, but I wouldn't be surprised.
Posted By: DEL

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/17/07 07:04 PM

I hope we don't see anyone we've already seen twice. There have been alot of cool players since the all-stars that I would love to see more of - Cheri, Yau Man, James.....

But I may puke if Johny Fairplay is on....

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/17/07 07:05 PM

I think we need more Boston-Rob and Amber!
Posted By: DEL

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/17/07 08:30 PM

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/17/07 10:25 PM

90% sure Johnny is on. Unfortunately I also heard Amber is on (gag.) I have to say, since I watched Celebrity Bull Riding (stop laughing!) I do have more liking for Johnny Fairplay - he was actually human on that, and came off sort of humble. Of course staring down a 3 ton bull could do that to you.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/18/07 02:02 PM

Celebrity Bull Riding????? Oh Empress.....I thought better of you than that!
Posted By: RR Sarah

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/18/07 02:48 PM

Did anyone see on the news this morning that Denise's story about her job might not have been on the up and up? I didn't get to watch the whole thing.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/18/07 02:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Pepper's Sister
Celebrity Bull Riding????? Oh Empress.....I thought better of you than that!

I know, I know. It's my guilty little secret. (But it was REALLY FUN to watch.)

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/18/07 02:54 PM

Didn't see it. Was it a network news show?

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/18/07 03:04 PM

I think it was The Early Show on CBS. Here's a link to the video clip:

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/common/images/transp.gif

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/18/07 03:16 PM

Originally Posted By: RR Sarah
Did anyone see on the news this morning that Denise's story about her job might not have been on the up and up? I didn't get to watch the whole thing.

If it isn't, I hope Burnett takes his money back from her.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/18/07 03:30 PM

From the video it doesn't sound like she's actually received the money yet. When she was asked if she would still accept the money, she didn't give a straight answer.

Re: Survivor China: SPOILERS - 12/18/07 03:31 PM

I think it's kind of amusing that the castaway who acted like she was the most honest, hard working, likeable person in China LIED when it didn't matter for game strategy.
Posted By: Snow Bunny

Re: Survivor China: New Cast For February - 12/18/07 06:39 PM

HOT OFF THE PRESSES!

CBS formally announced that Survivor's sixteenth season -- dubbed Survivor: Micronesia -- Fans vs. Favorites -- will be a "half all-stars edition" that features popular former Survivor castaways returning to battle a group of "superfans."

The 16th season pits 10 die-hard Survivor fans against 10 of the series' past contestants, in a fans vs. favorites scenario. Contestants have been sworn to secrecy about their involvement in the show but the names have been revealed below.

One of these members, Johnny Fairplay, was recently assaulted by former Partridge Danny Bonaduce (see the report and video). Let's hope Danny doesn't show up on the island!

Survivor: Micronesia will be the first Survivor edition to feature an entire tribe of former castaways competing against new castaways. It wil not, however, be the first Survivor installment to feature both new and returning castaways.
Oh, just in case you guys wanted to know, this is the cast list we received:

Eliza Orlins
Jonathan Penner
Yau-Man Chan
Jon Dalton (Johnny Fairplay)
James Cement
Ami Cusack*
Ozzy Lusth
Amanda Kimmel
Parvati Shallow
Cirie Fields

Ami was/is the lesbian/bi-sexual whatever the [censored] they call it. Anyways, she was on Survivor Vanuatu.

Re: Survivor China: New Cast For February - 12/18/07 06:45 PM

Ooooh, I am excited to haer that Ozzy will be back.

Re: Survivor China: New Cast For February - 12/18/07 06:55 PM

I'm glad Yau Man is back!