Vendors used to report CRA info

Posted By: Carnley

Vendors used to report CRA info - 04/24/12 01:38 PM

Can anyone tell me who you use to report your CRA info to FFIEC? Do you outsource or report using some other software?
I am desparately trying to find a vendor that is user friendly.
Many thanks to anyone who can help me out.
Posted By: bOaty

Re: Vendors used to report CRA info - 04/24/12 03:25 PM

I am looking for a new software vendor as well. I recently had a demonstration from RATA associates and their software seemed vERY user friendly. Thing is, I don't know of anyone else currently using their system.

If anyone has any info or uses them, could you please PM me?
Posted By: CRAatBOK

Re: Vendors used to report CRA info - 04/24/12 09:56 PM

There are a number of companies that do this type of work, or provide the software for you to do it. We use CRA Wiz and most of the time love it. I would do lots of research and have the companies you like best come out and give you a display and let you play with the software some so you can see if you like it.

Re: Vendors used to report CRA info - 04/25/12 03:06 PM

KC, have you heard of RATA? I loved the demonstration but it makes me nervous purchasing a product that I haven't heard of anyone using before. eek
Posted By: #Just Jay

Re: Vendors used to report CRA info - 04/27/12 02:09 PM

We used RATA for about 16 years and never had an issue with them. Great service, very attentive, generally easily usable product (HMDA). We recently left them though to move to another vendor that integrated with our new LOS better.

Once we got the data into RATA, it was great. Getting our data out of our LOS and ready to import into RATA was a ton of work. if RATA had integrated as well with our new LOS as our new vendor does, probably would not have changed vendors.

Re: Vendors used to report CRA info - 04/27/12 04:33 PM

Thanks JJ. At this point, everything here is manual input so that part shouldn't be a problem, at least for now. smile

This makes me feel a lot better about our purchase. Thank you!!

Re: Vendors used to report CRA info - 05/02/12 07:12 PM

I have heard of RATA. They used to do the geocoding part of CRA Wiz if I remember correctly. When PCI started doing their own, RATA started doing some of the stuff that PCI (now Wolters Kluwer) does. I don't know of anyone that uses them but I think a lot of their clients are on the east coast.
Posted By: Care4RCommunity

Re: Vendors used to report CRA info - 05/02/12 07:53 PM

You might have a manual process now, but will it become automated? Having an easy import process is priceless. That would definitely be part of my decision process.

TO CRAatBOK - Your memory is great! I also used CRA Wiz when it was PCI, and I remember that RATA had a hand in the geocoding piece.

Re: Vendors used to report CRA info - 05/08/12 07:15 PM

I haven't been told I have a good memory in a long time, well as long as I can remember. smile
Posted By: JUST CALL ME CRA

Re: Vendors used to report CRA info - 07/27/12 08:44 PM

Used RATA at my former employer. Loved it. But we also had integration issues with our system. But they will work with you every step of the way.
Posted By: JH

Re: Vendors used to report CRA info - 08/01/12 08:40 PM

Check out QuestSoft too
Posted By: Comp1979, CRCM

Re: Vendors used to report CRA info - 08/08/12 02:27 PM

I second checking into QuestSoft. We use them for both CRA and HMDA and have even recently purchased their fair lending piece. I haven't really had a chance to use it yet, but the reports from their HMDA and CRA software is very useful.
Posted By: Wannaknow

Re: Vendors used to report CRA info - 08/28/12 07:35 PM

We use Centrax Marquis. Love it. HMDA-CRA-CD.
Posted By: VMack

Re: Vendors used to report CRA info - 08/29/12 05:36 PM

Originally Posted By: wannaknow
We use Centrax Marquis. Love it. HMDA-CRA-CD.

I agree. I have used Marquis' Centrax since 1996. Love the software and the support is super.