CRA Disclosure Statement

Posted By: Denny

CRA Disclosure Statement - 08/16/06 11:47 AM

Does anyone know if we're going to receive a CD from which we can print our 2005 CRA Disclosure Statement for the Public File or is the only source from which this information can be printed the FFIEC website where each table has to be printed one page at a time?
Posted By: Pale Rider

Re: CRA Disclosure Statement - 08/16/06 02:18 PM

there have been some other questions recently on this forum about the printing problem, but anyway, you will not be receiving a CD. I think the latest post had the same title has your if you do a search.
Posted By: YosemiteSamIAm

Re: CRA Disclosure Statement - 08/16/06 07:57 PM

Dumb question# 111 - How do I find my institution's respondent ID number?
Posted By: Don_Narup

Re: CRA Disclosure Statement - 08/16/06 08:06 PM

Open the FFIEC software you used to submit the data. Check Update and click Transmittal Sheet. You will see your Respondent ID Number.

Re: CRA Disclosure Statement - 08/16/06 08:10 PM

Let me guess...if we're not a HMDA filer, we don't have to submit yearly CRA data, correct?
Posted By: Don_Narup

Re: CRA Disclosure Statement - 08/16/06 08:27 PM

CRA reporting is based on asset size of the bank and not associated with HMDA reporting. If you are less than $250 million you do not report. If you are less than $1 Billion and elected to be an Intermediate Small Bank then you do not report, If you elected to stay a Large Bank with assets less than $1 Billion then you report. If $1 Billion and over you report CRA annually.

Re: CRA Disclosure Statement - 08/16/06 08:44 PM

Thanks Don!