Prayers for my brother's family

Posted By: Skittles

Prayers for my brother's family - 09/27/07 11:37 AM

My younger brother called me yesterday afternoon and told me that his mother-in-law committed suicide on Tuesday. My sister-in-law is an only child and her mother was an only child so everything will fall on them to take care of. Please pray for them and their two daughters (4 and 1) to get through this horrible time. I will be heading to Indiana this afternoon for the memorial service tomorrow.
Posted By: Pale Rider

Re: Prayers for my brother's family - 09/27/07 12:16 PM

God grant them wisdom and peace in all this turmoil and heartbreak; so much sadness in the world
Posted By: Ready to Retire

Re: Prayers for my brother's family - 09/27/07 12:39 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved in this tragedy. The heartbreak and guilt when someone commits suicide is hard to imagine. I guess no one can understand why unless you have been there.
Posted By: kitten

Re: Prayers for my brother's family - 09/27/07 01:40 PM

omc skittles. hugs, good thoughts and prayers coming to your brother, his family and you in this horrible time from new england.
Posted By: doodles

Re: Prayers for my brother's family - 09/27/07 06:07 PM

Skittles - prayers for your whole family at this very difficult time. What a terrible thing to deal with. I pray that your sister-in-law and the rest of the family can deal with the aftermath of suicide and aren't plagued with what ifs and if only...Praying for strength to see you through this time.
Posted By: corkygirl

Re: Prayers for my brother's family - 09/27/07 06:09 PM

Oh Skittles, I am so sorry. The pain that those left behind is just so hard to imagine and everyone in your family and in your brother's family will be in my thoughts.
Posted By: ComplianceKate

Re: Prayers for my brother's family - 09/27/07 08:38 PM

Blessings and hope for your family...they will be in my prayers.
Posted By: TINKerBell

Re: Prayers for my brother's family - 09/28/07 12:43 PM

Thoughts and prayers for peace of mind and body for your family Duchess....
Posted By: Skittles

Re: Prayers for my brother's family - 10/01/07 11:35 AM

Friday at the Memorial Service was tough, but my sister-in-law is doing well. Several people (including my son and myself) spoke about Linda and had wonderful things to say. Thanks to everyone for their prayers. They are very much appreciated.
Posted By: Retired DQ

Re: Prayers for my brother's family - 10/01/07 12:56 PM

You and your family are in my thoughts, Skittles.