Mommie to be in need of prayers!!!

Posted By: Mrs. Rizzo

Mommie to be in need of prayers!!! - 09/02/08 09:09 PM

My bestest friend since I was 7 is pregnant with twins, not due until December. She miscarried before this pregnancy and now has been hospitalized with complications.
Please say a prayer for her and her babies, Max and Kate. She and her husband are really needing it right now!!!
Thank you in advance!!! - Rizzy
Posted By: KTMiteComply

Re: Mommie to be in need of prayers!!! - 09/02/08 10:10 PM

Rizzo...them prayers are headed their way!!!! Please keep us posted!!!!

<hugs>
Posted By: Pale Rider

Re: Mommie to be in need of prayers!!! - 09/03/08 12:43 AM

may God give the doctors wisdom Rizzy for Max, Kate and Mom!
Posted By: Truffle Royale

Re: Mommie to be in need of prayers!!! - 09/03/08 01:20 AM

((hugs)) for you and prayers for your friend, Riz. She's got six months under her belt (that's a bit of a pun to make you smile) so the babies are closer to viability with each passing day. Let us know how they do, ok?

Re: Mommie to be in need of prayers!!! - 09/03/08 02:20 AM

Will do! Thank you guys! We've all seen the power of prayer and I appreciate your thoughts!!
Posted By: Ops

Re: Mommie to be in need of prayers!!! - 09/03/08 03:10 AM

I have SO many friends pregnant right now, so I can imagine how ya feel in the situation. Prayers for Mommy & Daddy to be & the twins!
Posted By: Retired DQ

Re: Mommie to be in need of prayers!!! - 09/03/08 11:24 AM

Best of luck to them, Rizz!
Posted By: Skittles

Re: Mommie to be in need of prayers!!! - 09/03/08 11:36 AM

Prayers coming from Central GA for them Rizz. Please keep us posted on their progress.
Posted By: corkygirl

Re: Mommie to be in need of prayers!!! - 09/03/08 11:42 AM

Prayers for your friend and her babies. Like TR says, with each passing day their chances get better so I will pray for lots and lots of "passing days" for the twins.
Posted By: Snow Bunny

Re: Mommie to be in need of prayers!!! - 09/03/08 12:04 PM

Prayers for all Rizz. The son & DIL of good friends of ours went through the same thing and finally had beautiful twins this spring! May all go well!
Posted By: waldensouth

Re: Mommie to be in need of prayers!!! - 09/03/08 12:30 PM

Prayers for your friend and the twins - Max and Kate. May God be with Mom and bring these blessings safely into this world.
Posted By: TINKerBell

Re: Mommie to be in need of prayers!!! - 09/03/08 12:57 PM

Prayers heading their way from MI. May mom have the strength to weather this time and may Max and Kate grow strong!

Re: Mommie to be in need of prayers!!! - 09/03/08 02:04 PM

She is thrilled to know so many are sending prayers their way! She's been moved from the "high risk" area but will still be hospitalized for a while so they can monitor her and the babies.
Posted By: hmdagal

Re: Mommie to be in need of prayers!!! - 09/03/08 02:17 PM

That's great news! May they all continue to do well.
Posted By: Quadspapa

Re: Mommie to be in need of prayers!!! - 09/03/08 07:40 PM

Prayers from Texas Rizzo......those multiple births can be a real roller coaster ride sometimes. Glad she is doing better.
Posted By: Okie Dokie

Re: Mommie to be in need of prayers!!! - 09/04/08 03:12 PM

Sending prayers from Oklahoma!

Re: Mommie to be in need of prayers!!! - 09/04/08 11:28 PM

Love the new pic, OD!!! She is crackin' up!!!

Re: Mommie to be in need of prayers!!! - 09/05/08 08:21 PM

They've decided to keep her indefinitely and not to do the "stitch" despite her cervix being a 6 (normal being 40).
They've also started steroids to try and get the babies lungs to develop faster. Tomorrow they start daily ultrasounds.

This was from her last email:
Please continue to pray for us. We feel with all certainty that these babies were sent to us by God and a series of events beyond our understanding has allowed us to keep them safe to this point.
Posted By: Rocky P

Re: Mommie to be in need of prayers!!! - 09/08/08 03:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Rizzo
This was from her last email:
Please continue to pray for us. We feel with all certainty that these babies were sent to us by God and a series of events beyond our understanding has allowed us to keep them safe to this point.

What a great attitude dispite the hardships. Prayers from SC.

Re: Mommie to be in need of prayers!!! - 09/08/08 04:39 PM

I agree with SB. What a beautiful attitude. A normal conception/pregnancy/delivery if difficult enough. I hope things continue to go well for them.
Posted By: BurntSienna

Re: Mommie to be in need of prayers!!! - 09/09/08 02:05 PM

Prayers coming out from Illinois. God bless this family. Cute names for the twins!

Re: Mommie to be in need of prayers!!! - 09/09/08 03:52 PM

Continued prayers from MI. Hopefully those little ones will hang on long enough to give the steroids a chance to develop those lungs!

Re: Mommie to be in need of prayers!!! - 09/10/08 04:40 PM

She's improving slightly. From 6 to 9 now. Latest tests came back positive for gestational diabetes. They're still hanging in there though!

Re: Mommie to be in need of prayers!!! - 09/12/08 06:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Rizzo
Love the new pic, OD!!! She is crackin' up!!!

Thanks!!! She's quite the little goofball! But I love her, so I guess I'll keep her! LOL

Update! - 09/18/08 05:44 PM

Latest email:

I had my latest ultrasound this morning, and my cervix did drop back down to a 9, but is still holding strong with no dilation. The ultrasound tech measured the babies to get an estimate on the babies weight, and they both are 1 oz. shy of 2 lbs, so they are growing well, and are measuring great for their gestatioanal age(I am 26 weeks today).

Thanks for your continued prayers and support.

Re: Update! - 09/18/08 07:43 PM

YAY! Wonderful news...each extra day is a blessing for the babies' health! Continued prayers headed their way....
Posted By: Ready to Retire

Re: Update! - 10/16/08 04:22 PM

How are things going? Any updates?

Re: Update! - 10/16/08 04:48 PM

She's still in the hospital...considered to be 100% efaced at this point and is on close watch to make sure she's doesn't start dialating.
"He has given me the strength to keep a positive attitude and spirit, and He has allowed me to make it this far with these miracle babies."
She's still holding strong though!!! Max is at 2 pounds and Kate is at 3. She needs a few more weeks under her belt so I appreciate all the prayers anyone is willing to spare!!!!!!
Posted By: BowlingQueen

Re: Update! - 10/16/08 05:45 PM

Prayers to your friend, hubby and their little miracle babies.

Re: Update! - 10/16/08 06:20 PM

Oh Rizzo, I hope those wee ones hold out just a tad bit longer. Have they given her steroids to help their lung development? If so, they have a great chance now! Please let her know we are all pulling for her and continuing our prayers for the well being of those precious babies!

Re: Update! - 10/16/08 06:42 PM

They've done the steroids and they've also put her on a blood pressure med and something else that eludes me at the moment to help hold off on the dialating.
She knows that I've posted here and is happy to have all the prayers coming her way! After all, the power of prayer can be amazing!
Posted By: East Texas

Re: Update! - 10/16/08 07:04 PM

God is working out a miracle as we "speak". May His richest blessings fall upon this family and you as their friend who lifts them up!!

Re: Update! - 10/16/08 07:32 PM

We will continue to pray for the whole family. How many week is she now?

Re: Update! - 10/21/08 05:01 AM

She's 31 weeks as of this week. She's been violently sick for the past few days with swelling and dizziness. The doctors suspect an infection and are looking into that. The babies still look good though, so that's a positive point!!
Daddy to be has checked out the NICU and is feeling more relaxed being able to see how wonderful this hospital is when it comes to taking care of lil' ones making an early entrance.

Continued prayers are greatly appreciated!!!
Posted By: Tigg

Re: Update! - 10/21/08 10:48 AM

Oh, gosh! I hope it's something they can fix with a round of anti-biotics! Lots of prayers from La Rizzy! May God keep watch on their little family to be.

Re: Update! - 10/21/08 01:26 PM

Rizz - hook them up with Waco's daughter's website to see how well their 4 little ones did after their birth at 30 weeks. It's amazing!!!

Re: Update! - 10/21/08 01:53 PM

Good idea, DS!!

Re: Update! - 10/21/08 02:14 PM

Continued prayers coming out from Illinois every day. What a miracle of modern science these itty bitty ones are, and what an incredible blessing. I'm in awe, and I continue to pray! Thank you so much for the updates.
Posted By: Princess Leia

Re: Update! - 10/21/08 02:24 PM

I'm not a doctor and don't play one on TV, but I hope they're considering pre-eclampsia with her. Those are tell tale symptoms. I went undiagnosed until it was nearly too late for me.

Urgent!!! Need Prayers!!! - 10/22/08 05:15 PM

They will be taking the babies today at 3pm via C-section. My friend's health is in jeopardy and the decision has been made to deliver little Max and Kate and place them in NICU for a few weeks. The doctors feel the babies are at a good weight and don't want to place mommie in any more danger.
Thank you for all the good thoughts and prayers in advance!!!
Posted By: Dip

Re: Urgent!!! Need Prayers!!! - 10/22/08 05:24 PM

Good luck to your friend Rizzo. Doctors these days are really good at delivering preemies.

Re: Urgent!!! Need Prayers!!! - 10/22/08 05:27 PM

Definitely, Rizzy.

Re: Urgent!!! Need Prayers!!! - 10/22/08 05:39 PM

I'm with you too, Rizz. good thoughts for all.

Re: Urgent!!! Need Prayers!!! - 10/22/08 05:52 PM

Prayers for your friend and babies!!! Keep up posted.
Posted By: Sing A Little

Re: Urgent!!! Need Prayers!!! - 10/22/08 05:56 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with them Rizz, please keep us updated.

Re: Urgent!!! Need Prayers!!! - 10/22/08 06:04 PM

Let us know how it goes, Rizz. Prayers are coming from GA.

Re: Urgent!!! Need Prayers!!! - 10/22/08 06:05 PM

Thoughts and prayers Rizz! Hope all goes well.
Posted By: Princess Leia

Re: Urgent!!! Need Prayers!!! - 10/22/08 06:20 PM

((hugs)) and well wishes for everyone's health.
Posted By: Becka Marr

Re: Urgent!!! Need Prayers!!! - 10/22/08 08:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Princess Leia
((hugs)) and well wishes for everyone's health.

I second that!

We have babies!!! - 10/22/08 09:03 PM

We have 2 beautiful babies!!!!!!!!! Good color and lots of hair! Max is 4lbs. 5 oz and Kate is 3lb 11.75 oz. ::blessed to bits emote::
Mommie is still in surgery:(
Posted By: Countess Kiwi

Re: We have babies!!! - 10/22/08 09:08 PM

Prayers for the family. Let us know how Mom is doing when you hear.

Re: We have babies!!! - 10/22/08 09:14 PM

Praise God for them sweet babies! Will be praying for mom!!!! Anxious to hear back from you Riz!!!!

Re: We have babies!!! - 10/22/08 09:24 PM

Praise the Lord and we are still praying!

Re: We have babies!!! - 10/22/08 09:30 PM

Mom is out of surgery and looking stable and good! Whew what a relief!
Posted By: QCL

Re: We have babies!!! - 10/22/08 09:33 PM

Praise God indeed.
Hoping for all the best for everyone.

Re: We have babies!!! - 10/22/08 10:27 PM

Thanks to God. Good News,Riz!

Re: We have babies!!! - 10/22/08 10:59 PM

On the bright side, your friend doesn't have to be pregnant any more Carrying twins has got to get uncomfortable fast!

Glad to hear things look good so far.

Re: We have babies!!! - 10/22/08 11:00 PM

I shudder at the thought, Dip!!! I'm glad it was her and not me cause I fear I wouldn't have had the strength!

Re: We have babies!!! - 10/22/08 11:02 PM

Don't know if this will work but here's a pic:
http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v359/199/82/1325635554/n1325635554_30132467_9919.jpg
Posted By: Countess Kiwi

Re: We have babies!!! - 10/22/08 11:07 PM

They are adorable...tell the parents congrats from the BOL crew.

Re: We have babies!!! - 10/22/08 11:56 PM

Oh Rizz - So Sweet!

They even have them in the same incubator together.

They look like they are a pretty good size also!

Ditto to what Kiwi said - send them the love of the BOL crew!

Re: We have babies!!! - 10/23/08 12:10 AM

All I can think of is OHHHHHHHH!! How precious they are and a good weight. Glad mommy is doing better and everything seems to be working out well. Hugs and kisses to all!!

Re: We have babies!!! - 10/23/08 01:10 AM

They're absolutely beautiful!

What a blessing!
Posted By: Darkhorse

Re: We have babies!!! - 10/23/08 04:51 AM

My best friend had twins at 24 weeks, without warning. Although one didn't make it past a couple of days, the other one did and is without defect now at 12 years old They didn't have the benefits your friend did and didn't get to develop nearly as long in the womb or get nearly as big (the surviving twin was 1 lb 4 oz, the other was smaller). I'm sure your friend's twins got the benefit of 6 extra weeks as well as steriods and other treatment pre-birth. Multiple births are so difficult, so good for her for carrying to 30 weeks. What a blessing. I'll also pray for your friend and her babies (from NM).

Re: We have babies!!! - 10/23/08 06:20 AM

Thanks guys! I appreciate all the prayers!!
Posted By: Retired DQ

Re: We have babies!!! - 10/23/08 10:22 AM

congrats!

Re: We have babies!!! - 10/23/08 11:42 AM

Wonderful and they sound like a great size for premies. How is everyone this morning?

Re: We have babies!!! - 10/23/08 12:32 PM

Such wonderful news...the picture is so precious! I am glad mom and babies are doing good...continued prayers for mom's quick recovery and the continued good health of those gorgeous babies!

Re: We have babies!!! - 10/23/08 01:36 PM

Can't see the pics, but I can tell they are just fabulous from the conversation. God is truly wonderful to have sent these little angels from Heaven and taken care of mommy too during this difficult time. May the road do nothing but rise up from here on. God bless the friends, too, who will come alongside and help them on their way.

Psalm 100

Re: We have babies!!! - 10/23/08 02:16 PM

Such beautiful babies.

Rizz, so glad your friend is doing well, too.

Re: We have babies!!! - 10/23/08 04:17 PM

All are well this morning. Max had to be put on a ventilator for most of the night but that is to be expected given their lil' lungs aren't developed yet. I think the babies size was due to mom having diabetes, so something good came from that!
The docs are still trying to get the mysterious infection all gone but it's looking better. The docs said the babies will be in the hospital for about 4 weeks.

Re: We have babies!!! - 10/23/08 04:37 PM

Grat news, and the photo is really cute with them both in the same incubator.

As far as size goes, my best friend's first baby was full-term and weighed 4 pounds 2 ounces, so these babies shoudl be in good shape to finish developing in the hospital.

Re: We have babies!!! - 10/23/08 05:13 PM

Wow!!! Terrific news all around - thank you so much for the updates and praise God! I'll continue sending out prayers daily for this new family.

Re: We have babies!!! - 10/24/08 04:21 PM

They are absolutely adorable!!!! Continued prayers for your friend and the babies.

Re: Update! - 10/27/08 11:09 PM

Just thought I would share these pics:
Max
Kate
Kate's Little Foot

Everyone is doing well. Mom possibly has something called Listeria. It didn't pass on to the babies and lucky for mom, they caught it just in time. They are running tests on her heart to make sure it's not infected.
Keep you fingers crossed that they get to leave the hospital as a family!!!

Re: Update! - 10/27/08 11:37 PM

PRAISING GOD!!!! What beautiful pics Riz....thank you so much for sharing with us!!! I do pray for mom! I can't even begin to imagine all she has been through...I know she is so thankful for those little blessings...for wonderful family...and for great friends like you!

Keep them wonderful pics coming as you can! Looking forward to another great update on everybody soon!

Re: Update! - 10/27/08 11:49 PM

Fingers and toes crossed! They are precious!

Re: Update! - 10/28/08 12:05 AM

They are adorable. Many blessings on the entire circle of family and friends!

Re: Update! - 10/28/08 03:03 PM

Cute pics! Best wishes for their health & happiness
Posted By: RegsRfun

Re: Update! - 10/29/08 07:33 PM

Thank God for miracles!! I will continue to pray for mom, dad, and the babies!!

Re: Update! - 10/31/08 08:00 PM

Latest update:

Max and Kate are doing awesome! Max is completely unattached at this point except for basic monitoring devices. He’s gotten very strong and is allowed to come out of his incubator now whenever we want him. Kate still has her vapotherm, but is getting much better. She has fewer apnea “spells” each day. We’ve been able to hold her a few times. A few days ago nurse Bernie wrapped Max and Kate in the same blanket, skin to skin, and let us hold them together. They were so content to be side by side again.

Re: Update! - 10/31/08 08:45 PM

HOORAAAAY!

Re: Update! - 11/02/08 02:52 PM

Oh what good news. {{{Hugs}}} for the babies!

Re: Update! - 11/03/08 03:19 PM

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!! How are mom and dad doing these days? I know they still have to be worn slap out as much as they have been through.

Re: Update! - 11/03/08 04:17 PM

Mom and Dad are doing great! The pics of them wrapped up together are so stinking sweet!!! They should get to come home in about a month.

Re: Update! - 11/03/08 05:24 PM

Riz-
I am sitting here sobbing and praying...the pictures brought a flood of memories and tears. I pray for this family, that God will continue to give them the strength that is needed for the next month in the NICU. NICU days spent by isolettes can be lonely, and scary. You are a good friend.

Re: Update! - 11/03/08 05:45 PM

Don't be sad! You'll make me cry!!!!!!!!! And I don't like crying!!!
Look! See...they are just fine!
Max and Kate

Re: Update! - 11/03/08 05:50 PM

Amazing.

And not sad crying...joyous crying ... How can I not?!?
Look at that last picture!

Re: Update! - 11/03/08 06:50 PM

I know! They look so fragile. I can't wait to see those lil' monkeys when I go home for Christmas!!
Posted By: CRAatBOK

Re: Update! - 11/03/08 09:32 PM

I think they look pretty good, except for the tubes. I am so glad things are going well.

Re: Update! - 11/12/08 02:54 AM

Max and Kate had some special visitors...3 members of the Tennessee Titans (they are 9-0 this season WOOT!!!)
Max and Kate meet the Titans!
They are also taking bottles now and Kate is moving into a normal crib!!!! Proud mom and pop will get to take them home very soon!

Re: Update! - 11/12/08 03:41 AM

OMG Riz! How awesome is that! smile

They look so teeny with those big guys!!

So glad to hear everyone is continually improving!

Re: Update! - 11/12/08 12:16 PM

That is SO COOL!

So glad to hear they'll be going home soon!

Re: Update! - 11/12/08 01:47 PM

That's great Rizz. So who are the three Titans?

Re: Update! - 11/12/08 02:44 PM

Wow! What cool pictures - and wonderful memories.

Re: Update! - 11/12/08 03:17 PM

How adorable!!!! Thanks for sharing Rizz!!! What little blessings they are indeed!

Re: Update! - 11/12/08 05:51 PM

Keep hanging in there. 3 of my quad grandkids were between 2.5 to 3 lbs. at birth and are doing great.
Posted By: hmdagal

Re: Update! - 11/12/08 06:59 PM

Awww. They're too cute.

Re: Update! - 11/13/08 02:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Pooh (The Bear)
That's great Rizz. So who are the three Titans?

To be honest, the only one I know is the very handsome blond gentleman...field goal kicker Rob Bironas!

Re: Update! - 11/13/08 12:11 PM

Using the number, I figured out the biggest guy is William Hayes, Defensive End. smile

Re: Update! - 11/13/08 12:16 PM

So Rizz - do you live in the Nashville area?

Re: Update! - 11/13/08 12:40 PM

AWWWW, how cool! The babies look so small and adorable in the hands of those great big football players! Glad to hear they are doing so well, prayers continue

Re: Update! - 11/13/08 04:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Duchess Skittles
So Rizz - do you live in the Nashville area?

That's where I grew up. I moved to Oregon 4 1/2 years ago but all my family is still back there.

Re: Update! - 11/13/08 05:28 PM

My husband is from Centerville - about 50 miles southwest of Nashville.

Re: Update! - 11/13/08 11:20 PM

I'm thinking now that you said that, we may have had this convo before. TN is good peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Update! - 11/21/08 02:16 AM

Max and Kate are now at home! Mom and Dad say a big thanks for all the prayers!!!

Re: Update! - 11/21/08 03:19 AM

Yea Max and Kate! smile

Re: Update! - 11/21/08 12:35 PM

In time for the holidays!!! How awesome!

Re: Update! - 11/21/08 12:56 PM

What a wonderful holiday gift! I bet they are on cloud nine...congrats to them, and to those babies, for having the strength to overcome!

Re: Update! - 11/21/08 01:09 PM

Yay! So glad everyone is healthy!

Re: Update! - 11/21/08 05:58 PM

Praise the Lord for answered prayers! He is SO good! I know the family is thrilled beyond words!

Re: Update! - 11/21/08 06:35 PM

They really are!!!

Serious Prayers Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 12/04/08 03:49 AM

Kate and Max have been suffering from a cold since they were brought home. Yesterday, Kate's temperature dropped dramatically and she stopped breathing. She was rushed to Vanderbilt where she was put in the trauma unit.
The doctors are now saying that the infection that posed a serious threat to mom's life, is what little Kate is suffering from.
She's been placed on a ventilator as well as being fed antibiotics via IV.
On top of all that, due to the spells of her not breathing and her vocal cords being swollen from screaming and tubes, the doctors are unsure of the long term effects that may have on her.
I tell you, my heart is absolutely broken for them. Please say a prayer for Kate and family that they will all be strong enough to get through this and go on to live a long and healthy life together as a family.
Thank you,
Rizz

Re: Serious Prayers Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 12/04/08 04:15 AM

Oh, Riz! I'm so sorry to hear about their colds! Prayers for speedy recovery for those precious babies are on their way!

Re: Serious Prayers Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 12/04/08 04:42 AM

Prayers for all from PA, Rizz.

Re: Serious Prayers Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 12/04/08 12:00 PM

Prayers for Kate and family, Rizzy.

Re: Serious Prayers Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 12/04/08 01:36 PM

Prayers continuing from here Riz. I am thinking Kate still has the strength she was born with to fight this thing!
Posted By: waldensouth

Re: Serious Prayers Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 12/04/08 01:43 PM

Prayers coming for Georgia. May God strengthen these little ones and heal them.
Posted By: Sing A Little

Re: Serious Prayers Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 12/04/08 03:54 PM

Prayers from NV, that little girl is one heck of a fighter.

Re: Serious Prayers Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 12/04/08 04:08 PM

Oh, how scary for them! I wish them all good health and happiness together.

Re: Serious Prayers Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 12/04/08 04:33 PM

More prayers from PA. I pray that Kate has the strength to fight this infection and to recover from everything completely.

Re: Serious Prayers Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 12/04/08 07:17 PM

How sucky to take this turn after the joys of coming home frown Hope the treatments and hospital stay cure her up fast.

Re: Serious Prayers Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 12/04/08 08:21 PM

I just talked with mom and she said that Kate is breathing on her own today. She's still on the ventilator just for help so she won't exhaust herself. They are pumping fluid from her lungs every hour so they have her sedated and won't really get to see how the effects of yesterdays episodes for a while.
She says thank you for the prayers for baby Kate!!!!

Re: Serious Prayers Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 12/04/08 09:17 PM

We will continue to pray for further improvement and a return to full health.

Re: Serious Prayers Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 12/05/08 01:46 AM

^^^Yep, what Early Winter said! smile

Re: Serious Prayers Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 12/05/08 01:54 AM

Baby Max has now been admitted to Vanderbilt as well. He's not as severe as Kate but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Re: Serious Prayers Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 12/05/08 01:56 AM

I'm glad they're looking out for Max!

Re: Update! - 12/06/08 02:34 PM

Update:
Kate has been taken off the ventilator and is doing "ok" breathing on her own. Her breathing is being stimulated with a nasal tube called something I can't remember. Now that Max is there with her, she seems to be reacting to him and that makes it so sweet to think that she's fighting harder with him there!!
Please keep the prayers coming!!!

Re: Update! - 12/06/08 04:33 PM

I bet Max is helping her alot. Being next to him is all she's known for all of her life and is probably bringing her comfort.

I hope these little babies are healthy soon and stay that way! smile
Posted By: RegsRfun

Re: Update! - 12/08/08 07:54 PM

More prayers coming from PA...I'll continue to pray for the whole family.

Re: Update! - 12/09/08 01:38 PM

Continued prayers from MI Lyndsey for the whole family!

Re: Update! - 12/09/08 02:11 PM

I pray that right now God would grant the doctors and the parents the wisdom, patience and strength they need. I also pray that He will strengthen the twins and grant them a healthy outcome and homecomimg soon! In Jesus' name, AMEN!
Posted By: ApacheBelle72

Re: Update! - 12/09/08 05:03 PM

I stand in agreement with you!

Re: Update! - 12/12/08 06:51 PM

Max and Kate are now home!!! Thank you all again for your continued prayers!!!

Re: Update! - 12/12/08 06:53 PM

Yea Max & Kate!

Re: Update! - 12/14/08 09:00 PM

Wonderful!!!!

Re: Update! - 02/09/09 06:18 PM

Little Max has been admitted to Vanderbilt again with serious breathing issues. Please keep him in your prayers smile

Re: Update! - 02/09/09 07:00 PM

Prayers for the whole family Rizz. Keep us informed.

Re: Update! - 02/10/09 12:34 AM

Oh gosh! Prayers coming!
Posted By: Pale Rider

Re: Update! - 02/10/09 02:39 PM

God grant Max and Kate the grace to pull through this....

Re: Update! - 02/10/09 04:45 PM

Max was moved from critical care to a normal room this morning! They will keep an eye on him. Mom and Dad will just have to get ready to deal with this type of problem until their little lungs are strong enough to handle the elements.
Thanks guys!!!

Re: Update! - 02/11/09 11:42 AM

Yay Max! Will keep them all and you in my thoughts Rizz. They have such a long road ahead.

Re: Update! - 02/11/09 01:59 PM

Continued prayers going their way.

Re: Update! - 02/13/09 04:07 PM

Little Max is home!!! Still stuffy and congested but doing much better!
Thank you for the prayers!!

Re: Update! - 02/18/09 03:32 PM

That is great news. This Oct-Apr RSV and flu season is so tough and a critical time for young babies.....