Positive pay service

Posted By: Puzzled

Positive pay service - 05/10/19 08:52 PM

Hello,

I am wondering if someone at a financial institution that currently offers positive pay would be willing to spend five minutes talking with me about their program. Some of the questions I have are:

1. Does you bank have a separate positive pay agreement or is the agreement part of the online banking agreement?

2. Do you require all business clients to sign up for the service or is service optional? What do you charge for the service?

3. Positives/negatives of the service? Any specific risks you see?
Posted By: osucpa

Re: Positive pay service - 05/13/19 12:31 PM

Our bank offers our Commercial Customers the Positive Pay product. Yes it has its own agreement. It is one of the services in our Treasury Services suite of services. I believe the fee is $20 per month. It is not as popular as it once was.
Posted By: HappyGilmore

Re: Positive pay service - 05/13/19 12:52 PM

ours is part of our Treasury Services agreement, not a separate agreement. It is optional, although if we have a business client that continues to make claims of fraudulent items we may put them on it. it is a slowly growing business, and we offer both check and ach versions. we have both a monthly and per item fee, but not knowing your bank's charter can't discuss pricing.
Posted By: Puzzled

Re: Positive pay service - 05/17/19 04:28 AM

Thanks for the feedback!