Is CRAWiz really worth the additional cost?

Posted By: JUST CALL ME CRA

Is CRAWiz really worth the additional cost? - 07/31/12 05:05 PM

I don't really know how expensive CRAWiz is. But I have heard some prices that make my mouth drop. Plus the training is just unbelievably expensive. The program I used before you really didn't even need training to use other than the phone support that was provided free. Is CRAWiz worth the cost? Is the OCC still using it? We are a regional bank but we're not one of the really big guys.
Posted By: DeeQ

Re: Is CRAWiz really worth the additional cost? - 08/01/12 11:07 AM

OCC is still using it, I have nothing good to say about the program. We purchased it last August and it is still not running correctly. It's a sin. WKFS tech support is awful.
Posted By: RR Joker

Re: Is CRAWiz really worth the additional cost? - 08/01/12 12:53 PM

CRA and HMDA Wiz are owned by WKFS, but support is still with the wiz folks, or that's my understanding.

We have Compliance One with HMDAWiz built in...I don't have any particular issues with it and haven't needed any support really, so I can't answer to that.

At prior bank we had both modules and I don't remember Becca having issues with it either.

There is a LOT of reporting (think Fair Lending) you can do with it, I do remember that.