truth in lending disclosure

Posted By: swthomeala

truth in lending disclosure - 03/24/09 04:27 PM

question please - can someone give me a form number or a location to find the Truth in Lending Disclosure form with the 5 fed boxes [place for the total sales price] the software provider could not help. Thx so much
Posted By: Skittles

Re: truth in lending disclosure - 03/24/09 04:32 PM

Who is your software provider? There is no 'standard' location or form number. They are different for each software provider.
Posted By: Rocky P

Re: truth in lending disclosure - 03/24/09 04:50 PM

For the regulatory version of the form, look to Reg Z, appendix H-1 (Credit Sale Model Form).
Posted By: Pickles

Re: truth in lending disclosure - 03/24/09 05:17 PM

The new statement: "You are not required to ..... or signed a loan application". I know we must include this new statement in the disclosures, but does it have to be contained within the acutal FED Box or can it be disclosed "clearly & conspicuously" under the FED Box? We haven't gotten a response to this question yet, but my thoughts are that we are safer to create the new TIL with the statement enclosed within the FED Box... Has anyone else determined what they will be doing?
Posted By: waldensouth

Re: truth in lending disclosure - 03/24/09 05:28 PM

I know Wolters Kluwer has a paper form - or they used to. Its not in their Rembrandt loan system.
Posted By: swthomeala

Re: truth in lending disclosure - 03/24/09 08:30 PM

thanks for the input folks.