Exception Tracking Software

Posted By: HRH Okie Banker

Exception Tracking Software - 06/29/05 08:06 PM

I'd like to ask what software banks are using to track exceptions, expirations and loan policy violations?
Posted By: Dan Persfull

Re: Exception Tracking Software - 06/29/05 08:11 PM

Baker Hill's One Point is a good tracking software package. I'm sure there are others out there, but One Point is the one I used in a previous life. We currently track exceptions through our imaging software which is SmeadLink.
Posted By: renniks

Re: Exception Tracking Software - 06/30/05 01:50 PM

Baker Hill is also what I used in a previous job. It is really pretty good, but you do need a systems administrator to set up and maintain the system.
Posted By: Banker Sue

Re: Exception Tracking Software - 06/30/05 08:23 PM

We are currently using Account Folio.
Posted By: Jan94

Re: Exception Tracking Software - 07/07/05 07:44 PM

We also use separate software and wondered how anyone handles compliance exceptions that cannot be cleared? Example: our system tracks for the rescission notice, if it is not in the file an exception is created. We do not (for one reason or another) have our lenders go back and obtain a rescission. (Hopefully it was just in their file and they forgot to send it.) How do any of you track these? Do they just stay on the report or at what point are they removed?
Posted By: Cowboys Fan

Re: Exception Tracking Software - 07/07/05 09:57 PM

On our system, we've assigned a status code for exceptions that cannot be cleared. This way they are documented and we can pull reports on them but we can exclude this code from regular exception reports.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Exception Tracking Software - 07/12/05 12:15 AM

We have designed an access database to track expirations and misc items for follow up (i.e. docs sent out for signature or mortgages out for recording, etc). We have created codes for loan policy exceptions and track those on our mainframe system, however we have no real way to track those non-cleared exceptions.
Posted By: Andy_Z

Re: Exception Tracking Software - 07/12/05 02:45 AM

If you have an expiration date for the not cleared items you should be able to produce a report of expired dates. Further, the specific codes may help as well, X for tax statement, Y for insurance, etc. So you could access all loans with code X <today's date.