Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1958202 - 08/29/14 04:14 PM E-Oscar Paid loan for ACDV
Jade'sFire Offline
Gold Star
Jade'sFire
Yaven IV
I am new to working with E-Oscar. When a loan is paid (Account Status= 13) is there a special account history code to put in for the last month that the account was active, or do you just stop reporting and enter blanks? Here is an example:

1) A current loan for the year 2013, opened Feb 2013 paid off October 2013.
Account history from Dec-Jan 2013: --00000000BB

Hopefully this is a simple question for someone who has done this for a while. Thank you!!

Return to Top
#1998495 - 02/26/15 08:20 PM Re: E-Oscar Paid loan for ACDV Jade'sFire
Jade'sFire Offline
Gold Star
Jade'sFire
Yaven IV
I am going to bring this question back to life. Hopefully someone that has more experience filling out ACDVs will be able to help. smile
I really just want to know how to correctly respond to an ACDV that has incorrect payment history information.
We have a closed loan that was reporting all D’s after the date the account closed. I want to correct that to show no history after date closed. I know in order to correct a payment history you have to fill in all months with a value. So do I just enter a dash for all the months after the date closed????
I have read everything I have and I cannot find the answer.
Thanks!

Return to Top
#2014801 - 05/18/15 08:43 PM Re: E-Oscar Paid loan for ACDV Jade'sFire
LoanLady Offline
100 Club
We report a D in the month directly after the loan is paid off. The rest of the history fields stay blank I believe.

You can call E-Oscar's help desk and they will most likely be able to assist you, we have done that many times when we are uncertain how to input something.

Return to Top