Skip to content

Call Report Code for Purchased Property & Homestead

Answered by: 

Customers of ours purchased the property adjacent to their homestead. There is a small workshop, approximately 1200 sf with a bathroom on the property. We have the first lien on these lots but another financial institution has the first lien on their homestead. What call report code do we use? Can we use 1c(2)a, 1-4 family, if the residence is next door? Should we use 1a(2), for land development and all other land loans?

The bank should determine what collateral provides the primary collateral for the loan and code accordingly.

First published on 9/17/12

First published on 09/17/2012

Filed under: 
Filed under lending as: 

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics