Skip to content

Compliance aid

Answered by: 

It is my understanding that we must accept private flood insurance only if it contains the Compliance Aid statement. Correct?

You must accept a private flood insurance that meets the definition of “private flood insurance.” A policy that contains the compliance aid statement is deemed to meet the definition of private flood insurance.


Learn more about Jack Holzknecht’s

Top 10 Most Frequent Flood Issues webinar.

First published on 05/16/2021

Filed under: 

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics