Skip to content

Consumer Loan on Land - Not the Mobile Home

Answered by: 

When a consumer loan is secured only by real estate, the title to the mobile home that rests on the property is not taken as collateral. Should early disclosures be provided to the customer or can the loan be treated as if it is vacant land?

If you don't have a security interest in the mobile home, you don't have a RESPA loan; therefore, you don't have to give a P-TIL either.

First published on 3/22/10

First published on 03/22/2010

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics