Skip to content

Content Coverage Required for Flood Insurance

Answered by: 

Is there a best practice of what documentation to use for determining the amount of content coverage required for flood insurance?

I would only require contents coverage if I'm taking contents as collateral. If I'm taking contents as collateral, I would presume that some type of valuation of the contents has been performed as part of the underwriting and that's the amount of contents coverage I'd require.

First published on 04/29/2018

Filed under: 
Filed under lending as: 

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics