Skip to content

CRA Reporting - Small Business/Small Farm Loans

Answered by: 

If a loan is made to a small business or small farm and secured by unimproved consumer real estate is the loan CRA reportable? I know loans secured by dwellings made for small business or small farm purposes should not be reported for CRA, but I am unsure about loans secured by unimproved consumer real estate.

HMDA reporting supercedes CRA reporting, except for multi-family dwellings which can be reported under both. If a loan to a small business or small farm is HMDA reportable, that's where it gets reported. If it is not HMDA reportable, then it gets reported under CRA.

First published on 5/04/09

First published on 05/04/2009

Filed under: 

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics