Skip to content

CTR and Monies Sent to Federal Reserve

Answered by: 

Is a CTR required to ship excess cash to the Federal Reserve?

The Federal Reserve has an automatic exemption from CTR reporting and filing a Form 110 is not required:

103.22(d) (ii) Special rules. -- (A) A bank is not required to file a FinCEN Form 110 with respect to the transfer of currency to or from:

(1) Any of the twelve Federal Reserve Banks

First published on 2/14/11

First published on 02/14/2011

Filed under: 
Filed under security as: 

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics