Skip to content

Do temporary constructions loans need TRID disclosures?

Do temporary construction loans need to receive either a Loan Estimate or a Closing Disclosure?

Integrated disclosures are required for closed-end consumer credit transactions secured by real property, other than a reverse mortgage. The previous exemption for temporary financing has been deleted. Construction loans must receive a loan estimate and a closing disclosure for applications received on or after October 3, 2015.
Learn more about Jack Holzknecht’s webinar TRID for Construction Loans

First published on 09/15/2019

Filed under: 

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics