Skip to content

Equal Housing Lender Posters - OCC Vs FDIC

Answered by: 

I just ordered Equal Housing Lender posters in October 2007 and another person in the bank ordered them since then. I got mine from the Comptroller of the Currency and the others came from the FDIC. They are exactly the same except for the address for processing under the Federal Fair Housing Act. The posters I received have an address for the Comptroller of the Currency and the other posters ordered have an address for the FDIC. Which is correct or does it matter?

The correct one will depend on who is your primary regulator. If you are a national bank, then the OCC is correct. If you are a state non-member bank, then the FDIC is correct. If you a state member bank, then you need one that indicates the FRB and if you are a thrift or S&L you need one that indicates the OTS.

First published on 2/11/08

First published on 02/11/2008

Filed under: 

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics