Skip to content

Fee on GFE/HUD for E-Filing Mortgage

Answered by: 

Where do you put the fee on the GFE and HUD for e-filing a mortgage? I read commentary that it should go in the 1100 series but that seems odd if it is a HUD1-A.


23) Q: If the settlement agent hires or pays a third party to facilitate electronic filing, where would that charge be shown on the HUD-1?

A: If the settlement agent uses a third party to facilitate electronic filing and the third party is not a governmental entity, the service to facilitate electronic filing is considered an administrative or processing fee included in the charge for "title services" in Line 1101 on the HUD-1.

First published on 05/25/2015

Filed under: 
Filed under compliance as: 
Filed under lending as: 

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics