Skip to content

Flood: Non-participating Community

Answered by: 

Is flood insurance required when a building is located in a special flood hazard area that is located in a non-participating community?

The flood regulations apply but flood insurance is not available in a non-participating community.
Learn more about Jack Holzknecht’s webinar
Top Ten Most Frequent Flood Issues

First published on 03/18/2018

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics