Skip to content

Flood notice requirement

We are taking a non-residential property as collateral for a commercial loan. Do we need to give a flood notification if the property is in a Special Flood Hazard Area?

First published on 06/11/2017

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics