Skip to content

Foreign ATMs - 1099 Reporting

Answered by: 

Are refunds of withdrawal fees charged at a foreign ATM reportable on 1099's?

I am not aware of any IRS ruling relative to this. At worst, such payments would be subject to 1099-MISC rules, which are triggered if the credits (and any other non-employee compensation you pay to the same individual) aggregate to $600 in a year.

First published on 3/10/08

First published on 03/10/2008

Filed under: 
Filed under technology as: 

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics