Skip to content

Housing & Community Development Act of 1987

Answered by: 

Can you tell me when a "Notice of Section 169 Housing and Community Development Act of 1987" notice is required to be sent to the consumer, other than with a delinquent/past due notice. Are they required to be sent with rate change notices and annual escrow analysis notices?

First published on 07/29/2018

Filed under: 

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics