Skip to content

Housing Counseling Notice-Mobile Home Loans

Answered by: 

Is the Housing Counseling Notice required for mobile home loans when the loan is only secured by the mobile home itself, not the land it will be situated on?

The Counseling Notice is part of RESPA. No dirt = No RESPA.

First published on 10/28/2018

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics