Skip to content

How to Fill Out CTR Form for Sole Proprietorship

Answered by: 

How do I fill out Section A and Section B CTR form for a sole proprietorship?

There are two ways to do it that are approved by FinCEN under its FIN-2008-R001 ruling.

First published on 2/20/12

First published on 02/20/2012

Filed under: 
Filed under security as: 

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics