Skip to content

How to Title Acct. for Child w/Deceased Parent

Answered by: 

How do I title an account for a child who is receiving benefits from her deceased dad? Mom is the personal representative.

First published on 08/11/2019

Filed under: 
Filed under compliance as: 

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics