Skip to content

Open-end lines and HMDA

Answered by: 

If we are required to report open-end lines of credit for HMDA in 2018, will this include, unsecured credit cards and/or commercial lines of credit?

You will only report lines of credit secured by a dwelling. This would obviously exclude unsecured credit cards. While a commercial line of credit may be dwelling secured, you only report it if it’s for home purchase, home improvement or is a refinancing per HMDA.
Learn more about David Dickinson’s webinar 2018 HMDA Requirements

First published on 02/05/2017

Filed under: 

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics