Skip to content

Opening Professional Limited Liability Company

Answered by: 

We have a customer wanting to open an Professional Limited Liability Company. What should the bank get for documentation? Do we need the Admission to Transact Business and Articles of Organization?

What is required to form such an entity is State law specific.

First published on 08/25/2019

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics