• Insured must be a residential condominium association.
• If the named insured is other than a condominium association, the
insurer must have legal documentation confirming the entity is a
condominium association. Acceptable examples of condominium
association documentation include:
– A copy of the condominium association by-laws; or
– A statement signed by an officer or representative of the condominium
association confirming the building is in a condominium form of
• Insured may be a building owner in a Homeowners Association (HOA)
having a condominium form of ownership. The HOA by-laws require
purchase of flood insurance building coverage for its members.
• Cooperative ownership buildings.
• Non-condominium homeowners associations.