Skip to content

Report Mobile Home Address or Collateral for HMDA?

Answered by: 

For Mobile Home Purchases, do we report the address of the Mobile Home or the Collateral address for HMDA?

For a home purchase or a refinancing you report the property location securing the loan if the property being purchased or refinanced is not being used as security.

First published on 11/19/12

First published on 11/19/2012

Filed under: 
Filed under lending as: 
Filed under security as: 

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics