Skip to content

Required Documentation for Honorary Consulate Acct

Answered by: 

We got a request to open an account for an Honorary Consulate in US, WA state. I did look online for WA state list of licenses and could not find any related information. Could you please help me with a required documentation?

I apologize, but any bank that has to post to a web site to get an idea for what would be the proper documentation for opening an account simply should not be opening the account.

First published on 12/09/2018

Filed under: 
Filed under compliance as: 

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics