Skip to content

RESPA - Non-Borrowing Owner Sign Initial TIL & GFE

Answered by: 

Do we need to have a non-borrower owner of title sign an initial TIL and GFE for a RESPA transaction? Reg Z talks about material disclosures, but I can’t find what is considered a material disclosure. Which other documents besides the deed of trust and riders need to be signed by a non-borrower owner of a property?

The TIL, GFE and RESPA documents do not require a signature. The term material disclosures means the required disclosures of the annual percentage rate, the finance charge, the amount financed, the total payments, the payment schedule and the disclosures and limitations referred to in Sec. 226.32 (c) and (d). It does not include early disclosures.

First published on 1/19/09

First published on 01/19/2009

Filed under: 
Filed under compliance as: 

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics