Skip to content

Return if Overdrawing? ACH Debit with "Reversal"

Answered by: 

If an ACH debit comes in with the word "reversal" in what I will refer to as the title, can we return it if it is overdrawing the account?

Yes, if there is not sufficient funds in the account to process the reversal, then you can return it as NSF.

First published on 06/16/2019

Filed under: 
Filed under operations as: 

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics