Skip to content

UCC Filing for Large Vessel Loan w/Preferred Ship?

Answered by: 

When documenting a boat loan (large vessel) that requires a preferred ships mortgage, do you also need a UCC filing to cover the motor(engine), fixtures, accessories, etc?

You need to talk to your legal counsel.

First published on 3/25/13

First published on 03/25/2013

Filed under: 
Filed under lending as: 

Banker Store View All

From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:

Banker Store

hot right now

image description

Looking for effective, convenient training on a particular subject?

BOL Learning Connect offers more than 200 courses ON-DEMAND or on CD ROM from AML to Reg Z and every topic in between.

Search Topics